3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan - Page 31

Posted: 13 years ago

Are Shivz ko tau khatte meethe ka sab pata hai! Side effects and all! ๐Ÿคฃ

Z

ZZZ,   Dh,    Shivu,

This move of Dev had to happen, all I want to now figure out is whether his intentions were truly penitence in the begining  or whether he had planned right from M&G's honeymoon days (as Jyoti in her write up mentioned that she seemed to arrive at that conclusion because of the stalkers presence immediately before that when Maan was showing the screen show to Geet).  I was always under the strongest impression,  Dev truly wanted repentence.  Like any other man, is being slowly being swept in by his emotions for Geet.  Earlier it was Maans wife Geet, now to him he seems to see her as an individual....

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

๐Ÿ˜ญ...

can i join in here๐Ÿ˜Š

Muniza: Jaan u never sent me the remainin interview part...BTW i will send u a PM ..please do check and reply ok๐Ÿ˜Š

Shivi: U not coming to DEN kya?
i did twice today....but no one talked to me...๐Ÿ˜ณ so i thought people were too angry to talk....so then i didn't come๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
and of carse u can join here ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by LavZ

better late dan neva naa...so here it goes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I Liked da episod......Geet playin wid da kids was refreshin to watch๐Ÿ˜Š....Dev lookin her havin her share of joy - well I smell a possible love traingle in da makin๐Ÿ˜†.....y not....When Samir is der n is good at wateva he does den y nt use him properly?!๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Dis story is abt Geets struggle rite...nw slowly if Dev falls fr her...Maaneet can fight against him togther......now for a change let dem fight togther rather dan fightin against demselvz......Sameera can cum up...Dev can use Sameera to get bck Geet......den Maaneet wil hav to fight Sam n Dev.......Gosh!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ i jst made Maaneet sound lyk Salman Khan or Rajnikanth....fightin against da villans....dishum dishum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ohh...dnt mind my senselz talks I am in fulto masti n pagli mood๐Ÿ˜†.....

Maan's insecurites to b tested by his own brother!! niceeee....๐Ÿ˜ณpehle Rahul,den Bunty...phir Masterji aur ab Dev Babu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

AA ~ well i lik der track....Nithya is not Shasha....n Thank God fr dat!! One mor Sasha lik entity wd hav made my brain go ......bt she likez Arjun n has teamd up wid sangram to get him...dey hav realizd dat Annie liked Arjun...bt wat dey still dnt noe is dat Arjun loves Annie jst da same way....when Annie is very expressive...Arjun prefers to do wateva he wishes keepin himself undercovr.....he helps her out...does things to mak her happy....cnt see her depressd...bt all dis is done widot showin it to odrs......๐Ÿ˜ณ okie I am likin dis charcter even mor....love his istyle of showin love ๐Ÿ˜ณ.....chup tum raho chup hum rahen....khamoshi ko khamoshi se zindagi ko zindagi se baat karne do...chup tum raho ....

hahahahha I love you dhishum dhishum... rajanikant??? and Maan??? HAHAHHAHAHHAHA ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† love it darling...

Hmmm! AA track I dont know!! We had a lot of debate about this in the earlier pages of today's thread.. but one thing I absolutely hate about this is Arjun is shown as maan in terms of his introvert nature.. and his methods of protecting Annie.. and because arjun is not maan.. the impact is soo much less.. I keep saying that they have tried to steal so much off of the Maneet love track that it's frustrating!!! Did you read Zzzz ster's take of today??? It's hilarious how she predicts the NAAS take to go!!!

Now whos dragging mystical to the den, huh?????
Halwa: Yep .. his character by far is the hardest to decipher .. I guess that's a trait in its own huh? Not being able to pinpoint exactly one motive.. or emotion .. seeing his actions and deeming them to mean something else ..

Very tricky .. I wait for the day he shows his true colours!

I think he looks towards Geet as another individual now as well .. he seems to be slowly looking at her as the girl he met in HP .. except much stronger .. and not just his Bro's Wife and his victim.

Z
Al read my take ???? ๐Ÿ˜•

waiting for ur reactions
Someone tell me why Star Player hasn't uploaded the past few episodes?!

I loved watching it in HD. Hmph!

Z
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Dhwanz .. do you live in the North East of US? What state are you in?

Cuz for me it's about to hit 2:30 AM too!

Z

yep me in NY!!! :) I figured when you said the show comes at 12 your time :)

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

i did twice today....but no one talked to me...๐Ÿ˜ณ so i thought people were too angry to talk....so then i didn't come๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
and of carse u can join here ๐Ÿ˜†

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeee....no one is there right now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i was batkoing alone there..stalking the previous pages๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

trying to remain positive