Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan - Page 28

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Al....I have my unit tests frm mondy...dnt ask me wat i am doin online at dis tym ven i hav to study.....officially I am studyin online.....😆😆

So I wil b playin Holi in college on Mondy wid my classmates😉
Nihu is missin again so i guess she hz gone to play holi😉
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Dhawni - I am busy in my business work, so can't sit and discuss....

@ Al - Gud Morning, Happy Holi.....

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

Girls, whos gonna play HOLI????

I know MK and Dh are not, as they said so days ago !

WIshed they would show a really cool Holi session in Geet.  Perhaps after they MU and make-up, they would have Holi celebrations !   Dont know why, I kinda feel sad for Maan.

Mystical,  thats what it is ??? After all the pelting the CV's since last 3 days,  you are now hounding your giggle hormones !!!  Mystical  ?????

yeah unless I go to temple with inlaws no holi playing for me this year!!! with hubby not around its not fun :)

HOUNDING GIGGLE HORMONES???? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH I am ROFL!! 🤣

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mystical,    Like  S-ZZZ,  I can see a very fair game, though it boggles my mind....  If Geet had so much hatred she would have opted for an auto -  And trust Dadi to take the car and driver at the most crucial time !  Think her heart is calming down to so much of the disappointments she has faced - so that track on forgiveness.  Dev was merely the driver.   But I can already see Dev lighting up with Geet. 

Exactly, as Vru threw the ropes on the storyline in her FB page writeup,  the subtlety of Dev's heart for Geet is being seen here.  I dont think he would ever pronounce this attraction, but rather keep it silent ! To start with, Dev was very aloof and penitent, now I see the slow moving into Geets life. Even if it was just the first incident.   
Also about Dev.  Its just his priorities are all mixed up.  He thought Geet and her desire to be with the orphans was more imp. than Gurgaon project.  His priorities in life has always been women, money and leisure....

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Are Shivz .. she didn't have no time for a taxi .. bacche bhooke the remember na? 😃

* Goes around chanting: Shaaaaaaaaanti Shaaaaaaaaaaaanti * 🤣

LOL Dhwanz .. I tend to do that sometimes too .. go on YouTube and IF at the same time .. watch scenes or VMs people make and come back here to chat! Kya life hai -- is right!

Z
EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

she could have easily gone for a taxi if she wanted to babes.....she used to take one remember? When she worked only as a secretary and lived with Pinky?
Then she even told maan to let her go in a taxi while he has to go back to the office....

but no, she didn't do that....
🤣🤣
kaal agar saachi mein, if Geet talks in favor of Dev....to mein to sachi mein🤣🤣🤣

Hamari shivani ko nephew ne paagal kar diya hai!!! emosonal breakdown ho gaya hai... gusse me laughing ka emoson dikha rahi hai... Need therapy honeY??????

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Are Shivz .. she didn't have no time for a taxi .. bacche bhooke the remember na? 😃

* Goes around chanting: Shaaaaaaaaanti Shaaaaaaaaaaaanti * 🤣

LOL Dhwanz .. I tend to do that sometimes too .. go on YouTube and IF at the same time .. watch scenes or VMs people make and come back here to chat! Kya life hai -- is right!

Z

oh ha bachay par maine to episode dekh hi nahin🤣🤣🤣
bachay bhoke thay.....so, she would been better off not going...

and maan? CON seriously?
roseinbloom thumbnail
Halwa: You are very right about Dev's character. Certainly that trait of him putting women, money, and leisure over work was shown when he postpones the Gurgaon meeting.

And as per the precap .. that is going to be costly for Maan. Poor guy is getting one blow after another all in one day!

Devaaa is in for a thrashing I suppose! It hasn't even been 2 weeks and he's creating troubles in Maan's business.

Z
EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Halwa: You are very right about Dev's character. Certainly that trait of him putting women, money, and leisure over work was shown when he postpones the Gurgaon meeting.

And as per the precap .. that is going to be costly for Maan. Poor guy is getting one blow after another all in one day!

Devaaa is in for a thrashing I suppose! It hasn't even been 2 weeks and he's creating troubles in Maan's business.

Z

Lo kallo baat.. now I can't like any more of your posts.. we're doing great girl!!

roseinbloom thumbnail
Shivz ... well that's one misinterpretation some people have right now .. yes he's talking about the Baby and having one with Geet .. but his motive is not to jump at the opportunity the next minute.

He would talk the idea out with Geet first .. and tell her that with this perhaps her happiness would be back .. the dude is thinking emotionally for the first time .. so I guess not all decisions would be rational for that exact time ..

the only thing is .. his intentions are pure -- Geet's happiness are his first priority. But he doesn't want to get into action the next second .. he'll take time to prepare ..

Right now though .. I guess those plans would have to be put on hold anyway ..

Z