Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Good good Shivz .. and keep laaftey-ing when Geet and Maan fight? Acha? Good girl! 🤣

Are .. Halwa keeps disappearing on me!

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Al- yes i did read ur response to my take yesterday......that anger is still here.....

it is not about MU.....or exactly anger at geet for the way she is behavin...

i am more angry that she is allowin Dev to enter her life....i cannot believe that she went with him...

disgusting

but me still laughing see😡😡 oh sorry wrong emotion
🤣🤣🤣🤣
roseinbloom thumbnail
Shivz! She's not letting him in her life .. no way .. she wouldn't choose Dev if he was the last guy on the planet!

Today itself proved it.. she only went because she thought of him as a mere driver. But anyways .. it's needed to take the story forward.. but don't worry .. Geet is in no way letting Dev into her life :)

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Girls, whos gonna play HOLI????

I know MK and Dh are not, as they said so days ago !

WIshed they would show a really cool Holi session in Geet.  Perhaps after they MU and make-up, they would have Holi celebrations !   Dont know why, I kinda feel sad for Maan.

Mystical,  thats what it is ??? After all the pelting the CV's since last 3 days,  you are now hounding your giggle hormones !!!  Mystical  ?????

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
better late dan neva naa...so here it goes😆😆

I Liked da episod......Geet playin wid da kids was refreshin to watch😊....Dev lookin her havin her share of joy - well I smell a possible love traingle in da makin😆.....y not....When Samir is der n is good at wateva he does den y nt use him properly?!😉 

Dis story is abt Geets struggle rite...nw slowly if Dev falls fr her...Maaneet can fight against him togther......now for a change let dem fight togther rather dan fightin against demselvz......Sameera can cum up...Dev can use Sameera to get bck Geet......den Maaneet wil hav to fight Sam n Dev.......Gosh!!😲 i jst made Maaneet sound lyk Salman Khan or Rajnikanth....fightin against da villans....dishum dishum😆😆 ohh...dnt mind my senselz talks I am in fulto masti n pagli mood😆.....

Maan's insecurites to b tested by his own brother!! niceeee....😳pehle Rahul,den Bunty...phir Masterji aur ab Dev Babu😆😆 

AA ~ well i lik der track....Nithya is not Shasha....n Thank God fr dat!! One mor Sasha lik entity wd hav made my brain go ......bt she likez Arjun n has teamd up wid sangram to get him...dey hav realizd dat Annie liked Arjun...bt wat dey still dnt noe is dat Arjun loves Annie jst da same way....when Annie is very expressive...Arjun prefers to do wateva he wishes keepin himself undercovr.....he helps her out...does things to mak her happy....cnt see her depressd...bt all dis is done widot showin it to odrs......😳 okie I am likin dis charcter even mor....love his istyle of showin love 😳.....chup tum raho chup hum rahen....khamoshi ko khamoshi se zindagi ko zindagi se baat karne do...chup tum raho ....

Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
You know .. in my religion they say ... if the enemy is at your door and needs help .. you should lend it to them.

I feel that is somewhat similar to Dev's case .. he may be Maaneet's enemy .. but they are letting him stay in the house .. that is a courageous act in itself! I applaud them for looking over everything just to comfort Daadima.

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Dh,  me already gave my comments yesterday.  You visit, ok.   Now, Now, if u leave this page, lemme know, ok. 

Wheres ZZZ ????

Okay madam ji... jo hukum... if I leave the page I let you know.. for now the onlly thing I leave this page for is to go back to IP!! hehe!! watch a scene and come back.. and then go back to watch a scene and then come back... !! wah kya life hai 😆

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Wah wah meri sherniyo Dhawni & ZTV, wah wah kya rock ki hai thread, wah wah...After Z & Dh, Nihu meri raani tu ne bhi kamal kur diya, wah wah wah....Lage raho.....

Muniza

Shukriya munni jaan... lekin aap kaha gayab ho??? aa jao maidaan mein!!!

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

LOL DHWANZ! "geet and maan fighting over farq padta hai ya nahi" 🤣 You say it as if it's happening in your backyard! 🤣

SHIVZ: Yes hun .. laughter is the best medicine! Laaftey raho! 🤣

Z

No no darling backyard is too far.. they are only a foot away from me.. right in my laptop 🤣

hahaha I love it... laaftey rahooooooo
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Shivz! She's not letting him in her life .. no way .. she wouldn't choose Dev if he was the last guy on the planet!

Today itself proved it.. she only went because she thought of him as a mere driver. But anyways .. it's needed to take the story forward.. but don't worry .. Geet is in no way letting Dev into her life :)

Z

she could have easily gone for a taxi if she wanted to babes.....she used to take one remember? When she worked only as a secretary and lived with Pinky?
Then she even told maan to let her go in a taxi while he has to go back to the office....

but no, she didn't do that....
🤣🤣
kaal agar saachi mein, if Geet talks in favor of Dev....to mein to sachi mein🤣🤣🤣
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago