Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ ZTV - In white they always emotionally come closer, like teri deewani, both in white...And black and red always the intense color...Maan handle Geet very passionately.....

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ufff!! They looked so diviiiiiiiiine on Diwali!! 😍 They were looking too hot in it .. and I loved how they matched the red lining on his suit with Geet's suit .. ahhh me obsessing over their matching again!! HAHA!

Can't help myself. Eep!! <3

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
For Dhwanz dard-e-dil of not being able to see those censored pics .. well here's a helper:

I wonder if some of these are the pics Jyo was talking about!

Credit to Shinus!

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

For Dhwanz dard-e-dil of not being able to see those censored pics .. well here's a helper:

I wonder if some of these are the pics Jyo was talking about!

Credit to Shinus!

Z

I saw these.. they are hot... I wonder if these are it... from the sounds of it, didn't seem like it.. oh well!!! we'll see!! anyway, I am home now mommy ZZZ and eating dinner!! let's take this thread to at least 30 pages in between my IP track watching okay?

EBasso thumbnail
ab mein apna rumaal ganda karna chod diya hai

Mujh pe ab in magar machchh aansoo o ka koi asar nahi hone wala

EBasso thumbnail
o my god i am having sooo much fun...

Geet's fake cry to get the clients list from the trio brigade of Pandey, manisha and romeo...

Raliyaraam the CEO

Zaalim singh Khurana

Chun chun ke badla lungi... zaalim singh khurana... yaad rakhna... chun chun ke badla lung 🀣

sayonaraa...

More later...
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
they have a sep track since they shoot in two diff places, and units .. and at all times it hard to put them in one set up, when they do that they dont have a bank.. now they do since they shoot that way!
jaani yeh log kuch bhi reason ke bagair nahi kartey

Originally posted by: dtri

I Don't hate their track per say... I hate the fact that it feels like a separate story altogether.. I want it to be connected to Maan and Geet's story and I'll be a happy camper.. show them as much as you want ... as long as you show some connection to them with Maneet!!! and use them to progress the story further!!!

-honeydew- thumbnail

good morning guys πŸ€—

Bura Na Maano Holi Hai !
roseinbloom thumbnail
Dhwanz: Me watched the IP track too .. along with the makeup and the romance .. till the dupatta scene where he wants her to say "I love you" ☺️ Hayeeee kya din the!

Good morning Nihu!

and Happy Holi to anyone celebrating! :D

Z
-honeydew- thumbnail
maine kya kiya ?😳

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

I wanted to break my clock when I realized I had to wait an extra hour for GEET to air because of the whole Daylight Savings. The day after we moved an hour ahead .. I was sitting for the live update at 11:00 AM .. and realized no one is updating and then it hit me! India doesn't have Daylight Savings and so we are the ones who have to suffer!!!!!!!

Tell me how we are gonna wait!

Btw.. this whole intensity factor and the restlessness for the next epi is a good thing! We are again charged and anticipating the next move in our ever so unpredictable show! :D

Z

Oh guys .. keep voting on Wassup! :D