Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ DHawni - Me here sweetheart, main kahan jaongi? Jeena yahan, murna yahan, inn ke siwa jana kahan...

Plz post your take on TT FB page as well, means in discussion post....

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ ZTV - for me it's not unpredictable anymore...seriously, it become so predictable for me once again.....I have watched ton Ekta shows, and Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai was my one favorite show, which i even discussed till 2 yrs after it got ended....Till i met MaanEet AK was my 1st favorite jodi, but MaanEet now neck to neck  to them....Even in KYPH Kripa had problem with Angad & Mishty, and it all created by Mishty, but here Maan is going to insecure...If it wouldn't be same, but nothing different as well....

Muniza

There you are...

But munni darling the scenario might be the same.. but the execution will be totally different... that's my feeling!!! it's always been that way.. you know Kekta MUs last and drag for ever and ever... and Geet MUs get cleared in 3-4 episodes... which is waht I LOVe about the show.. its balanced paced...

If you remember saas bhi kabhi bahu thi... (gauri and pratham - i forget their names in SBKBT) their story started out awesome.. and I was like ab kuch acha hoga, ab acha hoga... then they got rakshananda khan in the picture... and after a while i was like ab acha hoga.. finally the show leaped.. and 20 years later... gauri is in the mental hospital and raksha is living with them as pratham's fake wife or something... I was like OMG - the lovestory has NOOOO happy ending... what depressing crap they show just to keep the story going.. HATE EKTA!!! LOVE GEET... and to me this story is NOT yet predictable .. you DONT know which way they'll take the story!
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ DHawni - Me here sweetheart, main kahan jaongi? Jeena yahan, murna yahan, inn ke siwa jana kahan...

Plz post your take on TT FB page as well, means in discussion post....

Muniza

Can't do that darling... FB is blocked for me at work!!!!
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Me voted too!

I've always noted that the votes are filled with our GurTi/Maaneet :D!

Yayy for us!

Z

yeah I always check for that too hehehe 😉
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well Munni .. you have the perspective of another drama.

But from my POV and my experience with Kekta's serials.. GHSP is far more better and realistic. We haven't seen if its actually gonna go one way or the other .. but in this one it makes a lot of sense.

Maan has had a past .. I'm guessing obviously Sam .. and he's been deceived. This insecurity won't happen because he feels Dev is gonna take his place .. but it is also logical because they are brothers and Dev is in the same house PLUS he's been tied to Geet before him. So ... it makes perfect sense to me .. as long as the CVs take time to develop it and show it unfold. Then I'll have no problem.

As long as people don't die and come back from the dead .. or we don't see witches taking over KM (And I mean real witches who can do black magic) and as long as ghosts don't invade a house .. I am ok with whatever goes down in GHSP

(*Note* That last para just hints at some of the things I've had to bare in other serials -- glad GHSP ain't like that!)

And in life .. drama does happen .. it's normal human instinct.. Maan isn't God .. he is a human .. he admitted to it himself as well .. and when things start to fall apart .. one can't help but feel a certain way! So just wait and see -- and if articles weren't always there to spoil the suspense... it would still be unpredictable!

Z
EBasso thumbnail

Take the laptop with me to the toilet (Shhh!! that's a secret don't tell anyone)

Haha .. well the brackets didn't help much! 🤣 Yo I used to watch it on my blackberry whilst going to school .. and then saw the phone bill .. and then had a mini heart attack .. and stopped!

LOL your dhamkis are well heard .. and I am preparedddddd! :D

Z

hehee .. nahi nahi abhi se heart attack mat lana please.. meri counseling kaun karega??? hehe!!! get an unlimited dataplan no??? see good thing is no one is here besides you and Munni right now.. I doubt anyone is going back to read all these pages (like I usually do) so I think I am quite safe here.. unless you blurt it out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Dhawni - I am totally agree with you, that's i loved about our show...They never drag for long time, and Ekta mai ki toh jai ho, saalo nikal deyti hai....I am just saying track would be so predictable...

Anyways you haven't replied to me, where geet will go? Pinky house?

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail

Well Munni .. you have the perspective of another drama.

But from my POV and my experience with Kekta's serials.. GHSP is far more better and realistic. We haven't seen if its actually gonna go one way or the other .. but in this one it makes a lot of sense.

Maan has had a past .. I'm guessing obviously Sam .. and he's been deceived. This insecurity won't happen because he feels Dev is gonna take his place .. but it is also logical because they are brothers and Dev is in the same house PLUS he's been tied to Geet before him. So ... it makes perfect sense to me .. as long as the CVs take time to develop it and show it unfold. Then I'll have no problem.

As long as people don't die and come back from the dead .. or we don't see witches taking over KM (And I mean real witches who can do black magic) and as long as ghosts don't invade a house .. I am ok with whatever goes down in GHSP

(*Note* That last para just hints at some of the things I've had to bare in other serials -- glad GHSP ain't like that!)

And in life .. drama does happen .. it's normal human instinct.. Maan isn't God .. he is a human .. he admitted to it himself as well .. and when things start to fall apart .. one can't help but feel a certain way! So just wait and see -- and if articles weren't always there to spoil the suspense... it would still be unpredictable!

Z

One thing I want to highlight too... is that Maan's insecurity may not be that Geet will lean more towards Dev, I think his insecurity is from the fact that he doesn't trust Dev and she will fall prey to him!!!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Agreed Dhwanz : Another reason I am in love with this show is of its short-lasting MUs. And by God they last for a little while yet at the same time we see Maaneet passion. How freaking intense was the IP track! Had us on the edge the whole time!

I was like .. they're freaking in a fight and yet they spend every breathing moment together! How different! That's what I loved ! And especially the MU after SR.. that lasted less than a week!

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Yea Dhwanz.. I feel that too ..

and if we remember .. before Fire-Chi .. he didn't mistrust Geet .. it was Dev's intentions that he was after.

Z