Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Nihu: LOL I made pastaaaa :D everyone ate it and LAAAAAAAAAAAAVED IT! 😳

Hey Munni Re!!! :)

OMG DHWANZ: I LAUGHED SO HARD AT YOUR satyaNAAS.. hey now I'll call their track that until unless it gathers some sense :D! Good one! And thankyou ... my brain got creative from the craziness going on with that track.

AND LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I thought the same about Dev .. as soon as he started walking in .. I was shouting at my screen going: "YO DEV! Go back to the outhouse ! What are you doing dude? Geet is right there!! Why are you casually chilling on the dining table for!? Who allowed you!!?" 🤣

GC: I adore you more everyday ... your pants suffered a catastrophe but you kept going!! And Munni I think they didn't have time to reshoot .. I guess GC realized a but later too .. and the fact that they learned all steps at the shooting and quickly shot so they could shoot for GEET. .. I guess that's why they couldn't do anything about it.

Oh .. did anyone see the censored pics Jyo talked about??! Kya tha usme? I haven't seen them! Is it about the pants .. or the segment and some really Ooooh Aaaaah moments? :)

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Yoohooooo anybody home :) ?

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Nihu: LOL I made pastaaaa :D everyone ate it and LAAAAAAAAAAAAVED IT! 😳

Hey Munni Re!!! :)

OMG DHWANZ: I LAUGHED SO HARD AT YOUR satyaNAAS.. hey now I'll call their track that until unless it gathers some sense :D! Good one! And thankyou ... my brain got creative from the craziness going on with that track.

AND LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I thought the same about Dev .. as soon as he started walking in .. I was shouting at my screen going: "YO DEV! Go back to the outhouse ! What are you doing dude? Geet is right there!! Why are you casually chilling on the dining table for!? Who allowed you!!?" 🤣

GC: I adore you more everyday ... your pants suffered a catastrophe but you kept going!! And Munni I think they didn't have time to reshoot .. I guess GC realized a but later too .. and the fact that they learned all steps at the shooting and quickly shot so they could shoot for GEET. .. I guess that's why they couldn't do anything about it.

Oh .. did anyone see the censored pics Jyo talked about??! Kya tha usme? I haven't seen them! Is it about the pants .. or the segment and some really Ooooh Aaaaah moments? :)

Z

Awww ZZZZZZZZZZz darling thoda pasta idhar bhi bhejo... job pe hun itni bhukh lagi hai.. aur potato chips se kaam chalana pad raha hai!!! hehe...

I am glad I was able to put a smile on your face with my post reply hehe!! I think you are right, it is an appropriate name for them until it gets logical - satyaaNAAS hehe!! thank you for liking it!!!

Dev as annoyed as I was at him I am falling in love with SS acting. I actually like him more than AS. He comes off so much more creepier love that about him!!! He is so fit for this role.

Yeah Gc is a darling. I guess I understand what circumstances they had to do this in.. but still dancing with ripped pants (That too where????) on national TV, that's daring man!!!

Jyoti only PMed the pics to Nihu... I have been screaming for the pics to both of them but none of them would send it to me!!

Jyo, Nihu - You do know I am a 31 yr old married woman right? Been there done that!!! I am ALLOWED to see these pics.. PLEASE Send them to me!! NOW!! hehe 😆
EBasso thumbnail

Yoohooooo anybody home :) ?

Z

me here!! was just writing back to you :)
EBasso thumbnail
ZZZZZZZZZZ By the way what is KANTAAP???
roseinbloom thumbnail
Aww Dhwanzz.. you are a sweetipie!

Here's some pasta *shoves pasta through her laptop screen* Enjoy! 😃

Dear! I know you have late nights and early mornings at your OH-SO-COOL job .. but honey .. you gotta take like a bunch of snacks and lunch and dinner with ya ..especially considering your hubby isn't even with you!! Take care of yourself! Potato chips ain't the way to gooo :P

Don't even get me started on SS.. I've loved him since the day he came onto our screens! I never watched him before but know from viewers that he's really good.. and especially good in negative roles! But I love this guy! He looks awesome .. and he can act. Yea.. AS was ok .. he had the looks but not exactly the acting that the character demanded .. (sorry AS fans!) .. but SS is doing full justice to the role! Love him .. and I'm sure I'll love to hate him when Dev turns eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil 😈 .. I'm glad they made him wear casuals .. I was like FINALLY! Dude spent everyday in office attire. Now.. if only our poor old Geetay can have some nice new clothes in her wardrobe .. along with dear Maan! CVs should invest! They need to look RICH!

Anyways .. yea .. GC is a daring man! Even more so when he admitted to it .. so that us fans know that he knew .. just could'nt do anything about it poor guy!

And oh Dhwanz ..age is but a number .. anything related to them .. esp if its supposed to be censored will make you squeal!! I'm just 18 imagine me! Yikes! LOL! That's why I'm ok if I don't see them .. but someone .. plz tell us .. DESCRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBE :D

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haila 1 more loop to close.....

Last time Geet MU Maan, this time Maan will MU her...Good 1 more loop going to close....Haila aaj bura din tha toh kuch observe nahin kiya....

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Munni Re: Good one!! For sure .. and this one will be genuine .. but yet again it will be because they MU'd each other and not because of something the other ACTUALLY did. That's one thing I like about their MUs ... that it's never because the other person actually did something bad for them to MU .. but out of bad luck or coincidence.

They'll come out of it .. and we will have a SWEET MAANEET REUNION! :D With their full SR .. bangles and all! 😍

Z
EBasso thumbnail

Aww Dhwanzz.. you are a sweetipie!

Here's some pasta *shoves pasta through her laptop screen* Enjoy! 😃

Dear! I know you have late nights and early mornings at your OH-SO-COOL job .. but honey .. you gotta take like a bunch of snacks and lunch and dinner with ya ..especially considering your hubby isn't even with you!! Take care of yourself! Potato chips ain't the way to gooo :P

Don't even get me started on SS.. I've loved him since the day he came onto our screens! I never watched him before but know from viewers that he's really good.. and especially good in negative roles! But I love this guy! He looks awesome .. and he can act. Yea.. AS was ok .. he had the looks but not exactly the acting that the character demanded .. (sorry AS fans!) .. but SS is doing full justice to the role! Love him .. and I'm sure I'll love to hate him when Dev turns eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil 😈 .. I'm glad they made him wear casuals .. I was like FINALLY! Dude spent everyday in office attire. Now.. if only our poor old Geetay can have some nice new clothes in her wardrobe .. along with dear Maan! CVs should invest! They need to look RICH!

Anyways .. yea .. GC is a daring man! Even more so when he admitted to it .. so that us fans know that he knew .. just could'nt do anything about it poor guy!

And oh Dhwanz ..age is but a number .. anything related to them .. esp if its supposed to be censored will make you squeal!! I'm just 18 imagine me! Yikes! LOL! That's why I'm ok if I don't see them .. but someone .. plz tell us .. DESCRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBE :D

Z

Arrey ZZZZzzz darling saare describe karne waale so gaye lagta hai 😆😆😆 ab hamare sahare ko koi nahi aane wala... bina censored pics dekhe hi hame so jaana padega 😭😭😭 oh trust me... ANYTHING related to Maneet DOES make me SQUEAL!!! but that's the whole fun of it!!! to mujhe dikhao na please!!! Nihu ki bachi mujhe HAWW Besharam keh ke khud pics dekh ke bhaag gayi... ab mera kya hoga kaliya!!!!

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW sweet darling ZZZZZ thank you sooo much for the pasta... arrey yaar.. I just finished the two deliveries on my OH-NOT-SO-COOL😉  job and still sticking around wrapping up some stuff. We usually have lunch and dinner here at work but today I am the only one left I should have left an hour ago but since I started reading the thread I didn't finish my actual work hehehehe 😛 therefore eating potato chips... Yes mommy will be better in the future... I guess you are really good at feeding people so every evening please continue to shove me some dinner thru your laptop... Loved your pasta by the way YUMMYLICIOUS just like your family said 😛👏😉

You are right SS does look really good in casuals and I do like him better than AS because SS is a better actor in terms of this role. Let's hope CVs take this in the right direction. can't wait for next week. Sat and Mon episodes are probably going to continue getting heavier and continue to build the story up.. but can't wait for the Tuesday Episode.. I have high hopes!!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ ZTV - Hope so darling, me are waiting for that....I am not against MU track, cause it will bring passion and intense scene...Last time they weren't married, but this time not easy to leave the hubby....And i am sure, Maan will definitely passionate moves towards her...Waise bhi he need baby lolz.....

Muniza