Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

Dhawniiiiiii me chill yaar, kahin ghussa kahin nikal diya, sach bolo toh, poora epi daikha tha, even AS ka friendship scene bhi....Pur no worries, will watch na next week....

I kind of like the episode, it wasn't that bad, but my day was bad....

Muniza

Awww no worries dear!! Is your day better now??? Jyoti ke sensored pics dekh ke shayad sama badal jaaye hehee.. Nihu jyoti kahan ho... PM karo :)
EBasso thumbnail

@ Dhawni - Yes yes party time, chak de pathe.....

GC's pant got wripped? Poor guy, i have noticed, but hadn't gave much attention....

Muniza

hahaha omg yeah that was hilarious!!!! Emi's pic was tooooooooooooooooo funny!!! I think it was emi right? She gave us full proof of this mishap with our poor Guru
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Dhawni - Ya dono bhaag gaiee...

Yes poor GC, felt bad for him, why they even telecast that, i think that's why DD that time said nahin mazza aaya tha lolz....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

holaaa idiotss

Sig Hehe

Haila Ash, lovely siggy darling....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: eminent

Hi All!
Have yet to see episode...assuming it's gonna be a frustrating one..!

Still thinking positive and seem to be Cautiously Optimistic of the upcoming track!...

& Munni...no pm??😔  It's sad, thread is moving at snail's speed..

Oh watched the most awaited segment..yes TIP TIP...Unfortunately, after harboring high expectations, thought It was just good not Great...but Good...!

Why do all festivals shown in GHSP so far- end up being dreary?? Ex: Lori, Diwali..and now Holi??!! Darn!

Sorry dear, got busy in meeting, so havent PM anyone, maaf kurde mujhe meri raani...Aaj bola na din kharab tha..Episode bhi bohut late daikhi thi....

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
He bhagwaan... nihu darling ab bataao mein kaun sa rang use karu tumhare post ka response dene ke liye???????????

Acha yahi par likh deti hoon mere points:

you have mentioned some really deep underlying threats lurking around in this whole story's development here. Very thoughtful.

I love the fact that Dev's intentions for now are very clear - repentence. And slowly he falls into his own devilish trap because he is a sucker for girls!!! I wanted to see it play out that way from day 1. Let's hope they show that wisely!! I loved the scene where he has a pleasant expression on his face watching Geet play with kids.. that scene screamed  future TROUBLE from miles away!!! Loved the underlying drama forming beneath it all.

You have also depicted Maan's mistakes, insecurities, his dilemma, his need for his wife's reassurance and acceptance - very well throughout your post!!! He is just as weak right now. He needs her reassurance, and all he is getting is cold shoulder from her. Everything he is doing is out of his need for protecting Geet. And with each passing time that his efforts are backfired, he is getting in worse and worse shape.. and soon he will CRACK! Geet's indifference (Especially to his surprise and his thought of their own baby), his own failure at bringing a smile on her face despite his enormous efforts, his missing Geet's crucial grieving moments and not understanding her state of mind because of it, Dev being there around the grieving Geet and being closer to her than Maan - a lot of intricacies well developed.. his insecurities are very well justified... and you said it right... he has to handle his protective instinct very carefully, otherwise it WILL backfire on him!!!

Nitya's pov, I understand
Arjun Annie - I still don't know where they want to take that story. The whole point of that story was Arjun's revenge. The reason why he slept with her was to get back at Maan. Fine he conveniently forgot that. But Annie went there to keep an eye on him and to ensure Arjun doesn't harm Maan. Instead they started showing her trying to win him back. Now they are indifferent towards each other even though they love each other. Now with Sangram in picture, he will get jealous and protective because naive annie will fall in Sangram's friendship trap and his pleads will be of no use. so what? What then? They admit their love to each other and ultimately get closer? Then what? Where is the track headed? What's Nitya's outcome going to be? There are tracks in this show that revolve around some mystery but are interesting. The mystery in this track is just BORING. There is no destination to this.. Unless you can think of it.. Please share. I'd like to stop yawning thru their track... please! I just get mad that Maan still doesnt know what his sister is upto and that NT isn't around.. and they didnt show a face off between Arjun and Dev yet.

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

since i was away yesterday, i will update the takes for both today ...

What is one thing all of us dont like being told?
it is that we could be wrong.. sometimes we know we might but, there is a conviction inside us that drives us along and there is always hope, that you could be right after all..
thats exactly what is happening with Maan..

He removes the baby stuff for geets sake though he knows it might anger Geet, cos he knows that is the right thing to do..

what he fears comes true .. when dev the person he doesnt want to be proved wrong most by in that situation gets a chance to say "i told you so..."

the creatives played it smart, by making devs intentions very clear... that he wishes well for the two of them...for dev it is a path of recovery, it is a path of repentance and for now, whatever he does would be directed towards the same.. thats understood..and thats why say, as of now his intentions are clear...

dadi, who speaks out of experience warns him and thats the job an elder would take up .. at some level, dadi also knows dev could be right this time and not Maan, but has her own set of issues to deal with.. how is she to choose between both her grandsons and say one is right while the other is wrong.. again here the fundamental fact is not about right and wrong either, it is the situations.. and thats what they are smartly playing on.. the situations... and that is what will change it all for them...

when you move on to today hence, when dev offers to drop geet, he asks her to treat him like a driver and thats what he actually means.. no malice intended.. none whatsoever.. but a little later he goes on to do what he is best known for.. he gets driven by an impulse.. he likes what he see's for that moment and he makes another error in his judgement.. he chooses to stick around rather than taking an opportunity to prove his mettle to his brother ..foolish foolish dev, but thats how he always has been...at this point, he still doesnt love Geet, neither has he started developing feelings for her, but a few more instances like this will certainly make him wonder, why he let go of a chance and an opportunity that was served to him in a silver plate .. thats again going to be in his thoughts ...it will be the circumstances such as those today that will bring Geet and him together, and those will be more than enough for Maan to turn insecure..

its not like he doubts Geet, but his discomort stems from his over protective instinct towards geet... he would obviously think, when she knows what dev has done to her in the past, why then would she encourage him? but he doesnt know she isnt encouraging him.. she is infact not even in a state of mind where she cares enough for Dev...

she spends time with the kids in the orphanage, and forgets her own miseries for a second... this is the side of hers that Dev has been exposed to.. not Maan, so tomorrow when an issues crops up where Maan would want to take her to the office to make her work, dev would get another opportunity to tell maan, that he should allow her to may be spend more time with the kids rather than try and immerse herself in office work... one again, maan feels alienated from the scenario.. and he hates that..

geet is no longer pregnant, she could consume bhaang now, what if she gets overly emotional.. and says certain things, and Maan again is not around, but its Dev that hears it all.. he is touched and moved.. another factor that would pull him to her, her innocence, her vulnerablity would make any man want to take care  of her.. and dev is human, and an amorous one at that 😆😆

Maan plans the surprise, his intentions are genuine.. he wishes this for her best.. but what would happen when she looks a little less involved in his whole scheme of things.. what if he knows she was happier a while ago while she was with those kids, and dev has mentioned the same, but is still not in the mental frame to have another of her own? yes the baby will wipe away the troubles .. that again is a long term plan.. but for now, the short term plan works better for her, she already has ready made kids in whose life she knows she can make a difference and she is happy around them as well.. another act of alienation...

the TB article: understandable that Maan has his fears that she may walk away .. but the bigger fear is, how can she forgive the man who gave her that much pain? if she does, what would stop her from accepting dev around her, and that she already has to some extent... you may be okay with ur wife having a past, but are you a strong enough man to see her still being amicable with someone from her past?

through all this, Geets mind is blank cos she knows not what she is doing, she is on that plane of indifference where dev or any other person would mean the same to her...
the only person that remains special is Maan, and since she knows she loves him, she doesnt find the need to assert it or show it, not atleast at this point.. but sadly now also might be the time when he may want her to show it .. again a point of conflict, not in a dishum dishum way, but in Maans mind..

we know Maan will never say it openly, though he might show it through his actions, but any act of possessiveness or assertiveness might back fire, hence he needs to be very very carelful ..

maans gets to know dev has chosen to be with geet instead of working on a project.. seeds of suspcion are sown in maans head as to why dev is doing this, and he has the most obvious reason for the answer .. dev will obviously deny it, cos at this point it is true..

there are too many intermingling complications and i like the entire build up .... i am looking forward to seeing whats in store hence..

coming to arjun and annie, nitya and sangram... i like the natural progression in their story, and  i like the way the makers have inserted their scenes aptly in between the complex Maan-Geet-Dev triangle ... Arjun may not say it, but its obvious he cares enough.. though they were not talking as such their eyes and reactions spoke volumes ... Nitya who is an outsider obviously could not see it, and she mistook Arjuns cold exterior for his indifference towards Anwesha...
nitya is not bad, she just wants what she likes to herself, and the attitude Arjun carries and portrays encourages more...
we know from day before yesterday that anweshas promise still holds a significant hold in his life, while a promise from nitya doesnt matter much to him.. he is pretty hurt about the fact that Anwesha might need help but she will never take it from Arjun.. he wants to help her, but he is tied down by his obligations.. the growing friendship between Sangram and Anwesha will not go down too well with Arjun.. like Maan, he may not say a thing.. but do we see a role reversal where he exhibits jealousy? or will Arjun try and warn Anwesha against Sangram only to get, a , he is my friend for an answer..

well well.. so much to think.. but i like to think so i am not complaining..

Happy Holi Guys !!

love,
niha

EBasso thumbnail

@ Dhawni - Ya dono bhaag gaiee...

Yes poor GC, felt bad for him, why they even telecast that, i think that's why DD that time said nahin mazza aaya tha lolz....

Muniza

hahahhahahahahah soooo true!! Oh well Gurmeet is a true professional.. I would have never gone thru that segment that was going to be shown on National TV if my pants were torn... NO WAY.. get a needle and thread and sew the dam thing if you dont have another one... before I go on dammit!!! LOVE YOU GURU!! Tumhara jawaab nahi!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Guru is best, but seriously they could reshoot na lolz....

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Nice siggie Ash! Thanxx :D

Helloo Shelloo Idiotssssss // 🤗

OMG I actually liked today's episode minus NAAS.

There are many ways this story can go now .. and they are all playing their cards well.

Here Geet is trying to heal her grieving wounds, and Maan is all set on surprising Geet .. while Dev is too busy in Geet and simultaneously ruining the Gurgaon Project for Maan.

Maan got two blows in one day! Hai Bechara!

Geet was like a Queen today .. she did what she felt like... she represented the Khurana's by going to the ashram .. treated Dev like a mere driver .. and did things how she felt like. She was totally independent in what she did .. I liked that.

Maan may be taking things a little phaast in the baby decision .. but it's wonderful to know that he's thinking about it and that Geet's happiness is his top-most priority -- no doubt.

Devaaaa .. looks like is hell-bent on making things worse for both Maaneet and KC.

Gawd it was so awkward seeing him trot into KM and sitting at the dining table while Geet was sitting right there. I was like hailaaaa he kya hua? He didn't even hesitate that devil! I'm liking it a lot!

Looks like we are to have a clash of the Titans as per that FB pic... must say they all look hawtt and I love Geet's hair! Finally open .. she looks really pretty .. Maan looks yummy and Dev is looking better and better with his casual clothing :D!

Looking forward to this track. And as per Maan and his hallucinating or dreaming od Deveet! OMY! 🤣 This is gonna be FUN! I am loving where this track is going .. it's focusing on the three main people this story was built on .. Geet/Maan/Dev.

As for NAAS: I propose that GujjarJoker comes to KM with a rishta for Bobble-HeadAnnie & MaanGeet and Daadima get a heart attack. Then Maan gives Gujjar a KANTAAP .. and sends him flying. Then when Annie returns home he tells her things have gone too far and that wanna-be dons are after her so she better pack her things and go back to the non-existant planet she came from! Then Chiknarjun&NaaginNitya can have a blast at their wedding and go off to the Himalayas like Jyo proposed. There .. kahani khatam! 👏

As for Tip Tip .. I thought it was hawt .. but the fact that we saw it from every angle courtesy of 50 kajillion news channels ..and stupid editing .. our GurTi became the shikar .. because from what we know .. it was actually a GOOD performance! But alas .. it wasn't meant to be! Well .. we have many sweet angle badal badal ke moments captured .. so be happy na! 😃 *Me the Positivity Queen* 😆

Haha .. anywho I liked the episode! It's just putting forward the base of what's to happen tomorrow and all of next week. Lovin it! Atleast it has people buzzing.

Alrighty, bak bak khatam!

Love,

Z

<3

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz aaj bakbak bahot jaldi khatam kar di!!! haha I realized too when Devil just walked in like he was in la la land and just sat right on the table.. W*H??? Is he a fool or what? Crazyzeee ness!!! yes I think story is progressing well too!!! Like the whole build up!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA 👏👏👏 NAAS ka satyaaNAAS kar diya tumne ZZZZZ wah wah kya ending thi.. loved it.. 😆😆😆😆
EBasso thumbnail

Guru is best, but seriously they could reshoot na lolz....

Muniza

OMG Seriously that's what Im sayin!!!!