3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanxxx Nihu! I shall need all the good luck :) My exams aren't till late april tho so yea .. got some time to exercise my brain cells .. lol

Z
Alright guys be back later..till then

BYE 😊 Niha, Ash, Dhwani,& Zzzster! & Whoever else is lurking here!! πŸ˜†

❀️ Yall!

tch tch πŸ€£
sweet of him to admit...
i guess i was distracted as well when i watched it since i was in a hurry to leave for dinner

Originally posted by eminent

YEah poor guy! He said it on SBS & DD started laughing!!! Why don't they have duplicate change of costumes? 
Bye emi Baby !!!

Originally posted by eminent

Alright guys be back later..till then

BYE 😊 Niha, Ash, Dhwani,& Zzzster! & Whoever else is lurking here!! πŸ˜†

❀️ Yall!

Nihu .. I had a few probz with AA before because NM couldn't act that well ..

but as soon as it got a lil better we were hit with Nitya and Sangram.. I ask WHY?

And for the fact that it looks so dejected from the main plot irks me. Basic fundamentals like knowing that MAAN knows about Annie's big 51% shares catastrophe hasn't been shown .. and Arjun seems to conveniently forget his main motive .. he turned evil all because of him comatose sister ... whatever happened to that!??!? They honestly did not need to bring in these two extra unnecessary characters .. it starts to look like a separate drama ... that's the main complaint I have.

I really want to see how this story connects back to Maaneet .. and the only way that's possible is NT! Dev hasn't talked to Arjun yet or vice versa... why??

As hard as I try .. my mind can't get around it. They should get rid of Nitya and Sangram .. maybe then I can digest it.. and NT needs to WAKE UP!

Z
Alrighty, I gotta go cook now!

Shall see ya'll later :D

Bye Emmz, Nihu, Ash, Dhwanz! :)

<3

Z
 kya  bana rahi ho ????bye MgπŸ˜›

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Alrighty, I gotta go cook now!

Shall see ya'll later :D

Bye Emmz, Nihu, Ash, Dhwanz! :)

<3

Z
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

You know I gotta give it to GurTi tho .. in all that water .. I would've slipped so many times.. the choreographer would've wanted to bang his head on something hard! πŸ˜†

They really are great dancers and they have a great hold .. especially when GC lifted DD and spun around ... that was hard considering he had a whole lot of water beneath his feet .. would've been slippery!

LOL I'm just trynna give them the credit .. but honestly the news channels ruined it for us!

Z

ZZZZZ i know right I was thinking that too... how come they are not losing balance at all.. even in the rehearsals... great jobs GurTi!!!
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

nope there was sumfin else maybe you will notice it hereπŸ˜†

OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD 😲😲😲😲😲
Originally posted by -honeydew-

looks like they are heading towards a SR sequence after all, after all the anger, tension, insecurity etc etc ...

but i hope Maan uncle remembers that he was supposed to gift Geet the bangles that he had promised to give her

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wrote a post about that as soon as their first HALF SR happened!!!! I want maan to give her those bangles he promised and put bindi on her every morning ...or... at least ONE MORNING!!! like he promised!!