3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Awwwww Ash!! CUTE SIGGIE! :D :D I loved this scene!

Z
sabr dee sabr... sabr ka phal humesha meetha hota hai ...😊 aur yeh tried and tested formula hai .. i was not liking the show in between myself but i love it now...
Originally posted by dtri

I am with you... still optimistic about the next track... excited about next week!!! Can't wait... but it's true yaar.. we have been waiting to breathe sigh of relief for soooo long... actually since the wedding...

Think about it... Wedding ke baad no SR, MU regarding SR, finally usme se baahar nikle to boring pointless HM, Dev's re-entry, Maan's accident, Blood saga, finally jab in sab mein se bahaar nikle to too much baby crap and no romance! And just when we thought it would get interesting, we got another setback in the name of MC... aur usme se baahar nikle nahi ki another MU/Tension filled drama.... We need some high points in the show now... its HIGH time!!! The show has been paced in LOW mode for too long.. nothing happy has happened in sooo long since the wedding.. and wedding was also half hearted with AA ruling half of it... And I can't remember the last time we saw even a little hint of ROMANCE and passion between the duo and the fans are seriously missing it.. hum chilla chilla kar thak gaye... but we haven't gotten it yet... we keep telling ourselves,,, agle hafte, agle hafte.. woh agla hafta pichle 6 hafto se nahi aa raha... it's quite frustrating!! Yet still hopeful. So if next week we don't get to see the story moving in the right direction by Tuesday... I don't know how I'll react. So far I am very positive. But it will be shortlived unless some GOOD HAPPY action happens by mid next week..

It's been three times in the last few weeks where we got excited about the new track, started praising it.. and then got let down !!!

Ab BAS!!!
Hmph!! Emmz .. me being in uni .. I don't exactly have a spring break! :( My last day of uni before exams is april 7th .. so I guess they felt like we didn't need one?? Still .. HMPH! :(

Z
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Nihu .. I am with you 100% !! I absolutely love the way this track is going because for once we get to see the main players in action: Geet, Maan, and Dev! I for one have always wanted this to happen .. I mean come on .. nothing was going to be all dandy considering this revolved around the lives of a girl and her interaction with two brothers. That scenario was still to be played with ... and now the CVs are doing so!

I encourage them to go on .. because this will create an MU ... but all for the better. After Maaneet clear things over.. we will get one hell of a reunion!!

Dhwanz: Yay my partner in Positivity! You are darn well right about that.. we might've gotten blows on many happy occasions ... but yes Christmas was sweet bliss for Maaneet!

Z

Yeah darling that's a great point.. a girl stuck in two brothers being portrayed... is now being shown... one thing I still dislike though is the second completely disconnected parallel track of SAAN!!! Arjun ki yaaddasht kab wapis aayegi? When will that story be connected to maneet? When will maan find out about annie? arjun??

Thanks ZZZZZZZZZZZzz about the positivity comment darling... you can count on me for a short period of time... after last week I'll start losing it!!!! hehehe
LG ki dua ... All the Best !!!🤗

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Hmph!! Emmz .. me being in uni .. I don't exactly have a spring break! :( My last day of uni before exams is april 7th .. so I guess they felt like we didn't need one?? Still .. HMPH! :(

Z
Nihu his Pants are torn..tehy were torn throughout the sequence🤣

LMAO really ??? aiyyayoooo... papam !!😕😳
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

LOL Ashu .. Bechara GC .. pants ka bhi bana shikar!

Oh well .. we have capturized the GOOD moments.. so that's all I care about! LOL.

Z
Originally posted by dtri

Yeah darling that's a great point.. a girl stuck in two brothers being portrayed... is now being shown... one thing I still dislike though is the second completely disconnected parallel track of SAAN!!! Arjun ki yaaddasht kab wapis aayegi? When will that story be connected to maneet? When will maan find out about annie? arjun??

Thanks ZZZZZZZZZZZzz about the positivity comment darling... you can count on me for a short period of time... after last week I'll start losing it!!!! hehehe
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

YEah poor guy! He said it on SBS & DD started laughing!!! Why don't they have duplicates or change of costumes? 
Edited by eminent - 13 years ago