Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
W*F is the thread stuck at 5? dont tell you all of you have abandoned it cos you think geet is wrong cos she is encouraging Dev?

guys .. geets mental state and the circumstances around her force her to behave the way she does.. she has no control over her surroundings or her mental state ...

dont you think the story has really picked up...

and after all at the end of the day thats what we all wanted right? some twists and turns, and drama.. they have brought all those up .. and in the coming days looks like there will be more
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eminent

Hi All!
Have yet to see episode...assuming it's gonna be a frustrating one..!

Still thinking positive and seem to be Cautiously Optimistic of the upcoming track!...

& Munni...no pm??😔  It's sad, thread is moving at snail's speed..

Oh watched the most awaited segment..yes TIP TIP...Unfortunately, after harboring high expectations, thought It was just good not Great...but Good...!

Why do all festivals shown in GHSP so far- end up being dreary?? Ex: Lori, Diwali..and now Holi??!! Darn!

hey sweetie - we got a great christmas- and new year!!! so there you go!!! be happy.. it WILL Get better
-honeydew- thumbnail
well i dont know how another channel gets to influence one channels POA ... lekin for me, after all the dicussions all over the place it was like .. yawn !! lol..
anyway watched the epi???

Welll said darling... It was sooo run of the mill!!! And I guess they intentionally kept it like that Which is good!!! Nothing can beat the quality of Maneet song sequences on Geet... I am right with you in the loyalty bandwagon!

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nihu .. I am with you 100% !! I absolutely love the way this track is going because for once we get to see the main players in action: Geet, Maan, and Dev! I for one have always wanted this to happen .. I mean come on .. nothing was going to be all dandy considering this revolved around the lives of a girl and her interaction with two brothers. That scenario was still to be played with ... and now the CVs are doing so!

I encourage them to go on .. because this will create an MU ... but all for the better. After Maaneet clear things over.. we will get one hell of a reunion!!

Dhwanz: Yay my partner in Positivity! You are darn well right about that.. we might've gotten blows on many happy occasions ... but yes Christmas was sweet bliss for Maaneet!

Z
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

you mean the bit where DD and Gc were drenched in the rain but the background dancers didnt have even a droplet of water on them?😉

Didn't really notice that bit...but I think what Ash is talking about is GC's dilemma with his pants!😉  I actually would have never noticed had I not read it and heard it on SBS!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You know what? If we would'nt have gotten a single glance of Tip Tip from the kajillion news channels .. we all would've gone GaGa over it! Trust me .. spoilers do their job well -- THEY SPOIL THE MOOD!

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

In the new pictures posted on FB, there is color on Dev and geets face and not Maans..

God they are playing it so well, i am all involved again... 

i really want to see what they do with this story now .. i mean, they are setting standards high..

there are twists, there is tension and there is drama.. and there are all those elements that we want in a TV show .. there is no reason to complain...

yes we do get to react like fans of the show, cos thats the effect the show is supposed to have on us .. 

so i guess, we are headed in the right direction ...

accha laga dekh kar

I am with you... still optimistic about the next track... excited about next week!!! Can't wait... but it's true yaar.. we have been waiting to breathe sigh of relief for soooo long... actually since the wedding...

Think about it... Wedding ke baad no SR, MU regarding SR, finally usme se baahar nikle to boring pointless HM, Dev's re-entry, Maan's accident, Blood saga, finally jab in sab mein se bahaar nikle to too much baby crap and no romance! And just when we thought it would get interesting, we got another setback in the name of MC... aur usme se baahar nikle nahi ki another MU/Tension filled drama.... We need some high points in the show now... its HIGH time!!! The show has been paced in LOW mode for too long.. nothing happy has happened in sooo long since the wedding.. and wedding was also half hearted with AA ruling half of it... And I can't remember the last time we saw even a little hint of ROMANCE and passion between the duo and the fans are seriously missing it.. hum chilla chilla kar thak gaye... but we haven't gotten it yet... we keep telling ourselves,,, agle hafte, agle hafte.. woh agla hafta pichle 6 hafto se nahi aa raha... it's quite frustrating!! Yet still hopeful. So if next week we don't get to see the story moving in the right direction by Tuesday... I don't know how I'll react. So far I am very positive. But it will be shortlived unless some GOOD HAPPY action happens by mid next week..

It's been three times in the last few weeks where we got excited about the new track, started praising it.. and then got let down !!!

Ab BAS!!!
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

hey sweetie - we got a great christmas- and new year!!! so there you go!!! be happy.. it WILL Get better

LOL you're right!! They were definitely good! Thanks for the reminder!! 😊
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: eminent

LOL...Niha

I feel Like the Viewers(Us) and the Makers(They) Share a LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP!! 😆

HASHAHAHHAHAHAH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
-honeydew- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Nice siggie Ash! Thanxx :D

Helloo Shelloo Idiotssssss // 🤗

OMG I actually liked today's episode minus NAAS.

There are many ways this story can go now .. and they are all playing their cards well.

Here Geet is trying to heal her grieving wounds, and Maan is all set on surprising Geet .. while Dev is too busy in Geet and simultaneously ruining the Gurgaon Project for Maan.

here is a man only and only driven by impulses.. lol... u should tell him, geet ko rehne de, mere saath bonding kar ...😆 i am impulsive too ...😃

Maan got two blows in one day! Hai Bechara!

Geet was like a Queen today .. she did what she felt like... she represented the Khurana's by going to the ashram .. treated Dev like a mere driver .. and did things how she felt like. She was totally independent in what she did .. I liked that.

totally loved the scene and was happy for Geet since she finally got a chance to forget what was troubling her ...

Maan may be taking things a little phaast in the baby decision .. but it's wonderful to know that he's thinking about it and that Geet's happiness is his top-most priority -- no doubt.

best of us do this... we think soemthings right to us, to the other the same may not be the case...

Devaaaa .. looks like is hell-bent on making things worse for both Maaneet and KC.

Gawd it was so awkward seeing him trot into KM and sitting at the dining table while Geet was sitting right there. I was like hailaaaa he kya hua? He didn't even hesitate that devil! I'm liking it a lot!

yeah, but ghar toh uska bhi hai na.. and he has been asked to stay out by Maan, but the familiarity in surroundings and him trying to sympathise with geet makes him do what he does.. eithrways i love the man 😳

Looks like we are to have a clash of the Titans as per that FB pic... must say they all look hawtt and I love Geet's hair! Finally open .. she looks really pretty .. Maan looks yummy and Dev is looking better and better with his casual clothing :D!

Looking forward to this track. And as per Maan and his hallucinating or dreaming od Deveet! OMY! 🤣 This is gonna be FUN! I am loving where this track is going .. it's focusing on the three main people this story was built on .. Geet/Maan/Dev.

As for NAAS: I propose that GujjarJoker comes to KM with a rishta for Bobble-HeadAnnie & MaanGeet and Daadima get a heart attack. Then Maan gives Gujjar a KANTAAP .. and sends him flying. Then when Annie returns home he tells her things have gone too far and that wanna-be dons are after her so she better pack her things and go back to the non-existant planet she came from! Then Chiknarjun&NaaginNitya can have a blast at their wedding and go off to the Himalayas like Jyo proposed. There .. kahani khatam! 👏

As for Tip Tip .. I thought it was hawt .. but the fact that we saw it from every angle courtesy of 50 kajillion news channels ..and stupid editing .. our GurTi became the shikar .. because from what we know .. it was actually a GOOD performance! But alas .. it wasn't meant to be! Well .. we have many sweet angle badal badal ke moments captured .. so be happy na! 😃 *Me the Positivity Queen* 😆

Haha .. anywho I liked the episode! It's just putting forward the base of what's to happen tomorrow and all of next week. Lovin it! Atleast it has people buzzing.

Alrighty, bak bak khatam!

Love,

Z

<3