Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Nihuu..
I am great..preparing for holi haha..
and you talking about TTBP..I culdn't focus on da dance at all🀣
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
In the new pictures posted on FB, there is color on Dev and geets face and not Maans..

God they are playing it so well, i am all involved again... 

i really want to see what they do with this story now .. i mean, they are setting standards high..

there are twists, there is tension and there is drama.. and there are all those elements that we want in a TV show .. there is no reason to complain...

yes we do get to react like fans of the show, cos thats the effect the show is supposed to have on us .. 

so i guess, we are headed in the right direction ...

accha laga dekh kar
-honeydew- thumbnail
yeah? well, i found it very breezy and been there done that, i feel the least they could have done was taken steps that we havent watched before...
cos they had no time looks like they played Kurbaan hua on the set that day and then in the main video placed TTBP ...🀣

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Hey Nihuu..

I am great..preparing for holi haha..
and you talking about TTBP..I culdn't focus on da dance at all🀣

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL...Niha

I feel Like the Viewers(Us) and the Makers(They) Share a LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP!! πŸ˜†

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nihu I wasn't expecting much from the main seg coz most of it was aired in sbs/I-f/E24/sbb segmentss..but there was sumfin else which was hialirous in the segment I guess you didn't notice it🀣
-honeydew- thumbnail
yeah babe, we love to hate them and they hate to love us πŸ€£

Originally posted by: eminent

LOL...Niha

I feel Like the Viewers(Us) and the Makers(They) Share a LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP!! πŸ˜†

-honeydew- thumbnail
you mean the bit where DD and Gc were drenched in the rain but the background dancers didnt have even a droplet of water on them?πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Nihu I wasn't expecting much from the main seg coz most of it was aired in sbs/I-f/E24/sbb segmentss..but there was sumfin else which was hialirous in the segment I guess you didn't notice it🀣

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice siggie Ash! Thanxx :D

Helloo Shelloo Idiotssssss // πŸ€—

OMG I actually liked today's episode minus NAAS.

There are many ways this story can go now .. and they are all playing their cards well.

Here Geet is trying to heal her grieving wounds, and Maan is all set on surprising Geet .. while Dev is too busy in Geet and simultaneously ruining the Gurgaon Project for Maan.

Maan got two blows in one day! Hai Bechara!

Geet was like a Queen today .. she did what she felt like... she represented the Khurana's by going to the ashram .. treated Dev like a mere driver .. and did things how she felt like. She was totally independent in what she did .. I liked that.

Maan may be taking things a little phaast in the baby decision .. but it's wonderful to know that he's thinking about it and that Geet's happiness is his top-most priority -- no doubt.

Devaaaa .. looks like is hell-bent on making things worse for both Maaneet and KC.

Gawd it was so awkward seeing him trot into KM and sitting at the dining table while Geet was sitting right there. I was like hailaaaa he kya hua? He didn't even hesitate that devil! I'm liking it a lot!

Looks like we are to have a clash of the Titans as per that FB pic... must say they all look hawtt and I love Geet's hair! Finally open .. she looks really pretty .. Maan looks yummy and Dev is looking better and better with his casual clothing :D!

Looking forward to this track. And as per Maan and his hallucinating or dreaming od Deveet! OMY! 🀣 This is gonna be FUN! I am loving where this track is going .. it's focusing on the three main people this story was built on .. Geet/Maan/Dev.

As for NAAS: I propose that GujjarJoker comes to KM with a rishta for Bobble-HeadAnnie & MaanGeet and Daadima get a heart attack. Then Maan gives Gujjar a KANTAAP .. and sends him flying. Then when Annie returns home he tells her things have gone too far and that wanna-be dons are after her so she better pack her things and go back to the non-existant planet she came from! Then Chiknarjun&NaaginNitya can have a blast at their wedding and go off to the Himalayas like Jyo proposed. There .. kahani khatam! πŸ‘

As for Tip Tip .. I thought it was hawt .. but the fact that we saw it from every angle courtesy of 50 kajillion news channels ..and stupid editing .. our GurTi became the shikar .. because from what we know .. it was actually a GOOD performance! But alas .. it wasn't meant to be! Well .. we have many sweet angle badal badal ke moments captured .. so be happy na! πŸ˜ƒ *Me the Positivity Queen* πŸ˜†

Haha .. anywho I liked the episode! It's just putting forward the base of what's to happen tomorrow and all of next week. Lovin it! Atleast it has people buzzing.

Alrighty, bak bak khatam!

Love,

Z

<3
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

hey Dee and they showed it so many times in the last few days that there was nothing new to look out for ..
and all i thought of was... these are the same old steps .. and we have seen better sequences on them..
we should cut the makers of the show some serious slack and stop criticising them time and again.. i mean there was so much hulla about how the makers didnt know how to cash in on maaneet chemsitry, there was nothing new in that sequence..
and lack of pracitse is no excuse, when its not national TV you are supposed to be prepared...
so i continue my Maaneet loyality on the show .. and am happy and content with what i see on the show..😊

[/QUOTE]

Welll said darling... It was sooo run of the mill!!! And I guess they intentionally kept it like that Which is good!!! Nothing can beat the quality of Maneet song sequences on Geet... I am right with you in the loyalty bandwagon!