Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

From geet to Maan

Nags rarely i write for geet

Meri dard ki intihaan tumhe samjh nahi aati............
JO chala gaya vo meri jeene kee vagah tha..............
Jo toota hai vo dil hai mera koi sheesha nahi............
kaise jod doon dil ke tukde itni jaldi.............
Akhir sheesho ko judne main bhi vaqt lagta hai..........

hahaha....awesome no? U wrote for geet? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mujhay to uss paar hasi ahrahi hai......and this show too....she calls Adi....but she goes with dev? ADI could have taken her had she asked him to. Sooooooo stupid....based on stupidity once again.

Also, why would the orphanage lady call the house phone or Geet...whomever she called? They are supposed to call the person who donated....aaaajjjjj to bohot hasi ahrahi hai....

new story? My foot.....the beginning of a new story is supposed to be magical......beautiful....not stupid.

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hellooooooooo

Koi lauta de woh pyaare pyaare din
katti nahin raatein haan jinke bin

Taraste rehte hain unn yaadon mein
Badi zalim thee yaaron woh last year ke din

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Dev ne machai tension Maan aur Geet ke beech...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode was ok, not really much to write...

Dev bana driver, beta driver baney hi paida hova hai..MSK ne tujhe kaam diya, tu ne woh na kurke bata diya ke tu kitna nikamma hai.....You only can run behind girls, and do their siwa only...Join woman club, my advice to you.....

When you were with NT, you flirt with other girls....She advise you to marry for the money and run next day...You listened to her, but behkofy, and spent night with the girl....Girls are your weakness...You were behind Meera, NT ka pallu na mila toh Meera ka sahi...Meera kicked you out, so you again ended up in Khurana, and now instead giving time to business, you are more worry about Geet....Maan is here to handle her, let them deal, how they used to do, fight, and patch up...Don't become a reason here, but chal butt in kur aur Maan ke jotey kha, Geet ki bhi no place, if she would wrong Maan will kick her out as well....Raho dono forgive kur ke.....Ghatiya idea totally, pur kya karo deyna pada lolz....

Anyways loved the orphanage scene, how she was so happy around kids, and Devra😑 was happy to see her happy...Kash mera Maanwa hota wahan....

Maan sweetheart was in his own world trying his best to bring happiness in Geet life, but he shocked to see something else....Maanwa don't take her wrong, yeh tere bhai ka mazza chakha.....Iss ko South Africa ke jungle bhaij de, ya changa Manga ke jungle.....

Anyways me now only make fun of the show, cause there is nothing much to discuss...Nothing new, unique to watch...And don't wanna watch any other show, cause all like that, better i watch my SAB channel, atleast smile toh aati hai.....

Muniza

arrey thand paa munni re.... this is just a build up of story so they can give us some really good days..... you can make fun for now but I am quite confident next week we'll see some action for sure!!!! Some heavy duty romance and passionate scenes.. may be not SR, but def some highly intense scenes.. what say??? so chillax my dear Munni re...!!
EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Bahuria, tu kahe bhul gaye...yaaad haina tauko ke "agle janam mein tauko meri bahuria hi kijo"

Itni asani se tujhay main chod ke nahin jawongiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ
Samjhi kya?🀣
Abh chalo.....mujhay gautoraaad de (gatorade)

Just a few things to say.....

track sucks ass...

Dadi is a loser.....dumbasss....

Dev is disgusting....

Geet herself is allowing her past to come to her...she herself opened the doors for her past to swift in.

Get ready for Maan's character to get butchered.

I agree with everything you said.. but why Maan's character to get butchered??? I don't get that part?
EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -honeydew-

here is what u felt about the tip tip so called hot sequence ...

1. it was like a lift of a few kurbaan hua steps in the rain!
2. it was far from hot .. it was like any other Maaneet sequence from the past ... infact there have been better!
3. just touching and dancing in close proximity doesn't exude hotness.

i am happy our maaneet are more than just hottness and intimacy !!

Yeah dear  Iwas thinking the same exact thing!!! The whole sequence had so many played out steps.. most of them from MaaNeet because they were so unrehearsed that it portrayed what we have seen them do before.. since they improvised steps on the spot... The Chemistry was there... but we've seen better... and it was far below the expectations that we have built up just from the promos... we better get something hotter in GHSP. But I quote your last statement.. it's a bahot badi baat jo tumne aaj kehdi HoneyπŸ˜†: "i am happy our maaneet are more than just hottness and intimacy !!"
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
for those interested in reading i just updated my take on page 1 !!

btw, did you guys notice in the TTBP gaana... maan and geet were wet in the rain, but the background main there was no baarish where the dancers where thirkoing their pair?
bloopers wahan bhi hoti hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
holaaa idiotss
Sig Hehe
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

hey Dee and they showed it so many times in the last few days that there was nothing new to look out for ..
and all i thought of was... these are the same old steps .. and we have seen better sequences on them..
we should cut the makers of the show some serious slack and stop criticising them time and again.. i mean there was so much hulla about how the makers didnt know how to cash in on maaneet chemsitry, there was nothing new in that sequence..
and lack of pracitse is no excuse, when its not national TV you are supposed to be prepared...
so i continue my Maaneet loyality on the show .. and am happy and content with what i see on the show..😊
This content was originally posted by: dtri

Yeah dear  Iwas thinking the same exact thing!!! The whole sequence had so many played out steps.. most of them from MaaNeet because they were so unrehearsed that it portrayed what we have seen them do before.. since they improvised steps on the spot... The Chemistry was there... but we've seen better... and it was far below the expectations that we have built up just from the promos... we better get something hotter in GHSP. But I quote your last statement.. it's a bahot badi baat jo tumne aaj kehdi HoneyπŸ˜†: "i am happy our maaneet are more than just hottness and intimacy !!"

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi All!
Have yet to see episode...assuming it's gonna be a frustrating one..!

Still thinking positive and seem to be Cautiously Optimistic of the upcoming track!...

& Munni...no pm??πŸ˜”  It's sad, thread is moving at snail's speed..

Oh watched the most awaited segment..yes TIP TIP...Unfortunately, after harboring high expectations, thought It was just good not Great...but Good...!

Why do all festivals shown in GHSP so far- end up being dreary?? Ex: Lori, Diwali..and now Holi??!! Darn!