Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanxx Nihu!!

Z
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Silentsoul thumbnail
From geet to Maan

Nags rarely i write for geet

Meri dard ki intihaan tumhe samjh nahi aati............
JO chala gaya vo meri jeene kee vagah tha..............
Jo toota hai vo dil hai mera koi sheesha nahi............
kaise jod doon dil ke tukde itni jaldi.............
Akhir sheesho ko judne main bhi vaqt lagta hai..........
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
here is what u felt about the tip tip so called hot sequence ...

1. it was like a lift of a few kurbaan hua steps in the rain!
2. it was far from hot .. it was like any other Maaneet sequence from the past ... infact there have been better!
3. just touching and dancing in close proximity doesn't exude hotness.

i am happy our maaneet are more than just hottness and intimacy !!
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😛Sis,

Geet she came quietly, residues of her gentleness calmed the savage beast, as undeterred as she came, she walked away.  This was Geet as her heart yearned for the children, happiness, laughter, longing, and a sense of belonging with the likes of whom she had lost.  And to add fuel to the fire, the savage beast in Dev, coincidently walked in at the right time to create the need and requirement in Geet.  I admired this squeamish Dev who fortuitously landed, became the driver and upheld her need and translated that into reality.  A significant subtlety in the air, a stealthy move to please.  The Dev we know used to move in this manner.  Quitely conquering the passions of his heart, committing mistake after mistake to fire his passions.  To top this happy occasion, he even refused that which was most important and given to him on a golden plate ' the Gurgaon project. 
So now we will witness a deadly conflict in the brewing pot.

Is there anything more vicious than a lover scorned, of course not on purpose.  Maan prepared himself for the best of the passionate nights ' Geet, Himself and a baby to fill her void.  Maan dreamt of a new beginning together with Geet but Geet consumed in her past and all that she lost was now touching her own resilience.  She believed that her faith in others sufferings ' whose language she couldn't speak, whose sufferings she did not share ' yet she cared enough to help and be present, to fill the darkness she could not understand.  My brain says that concern should drive us into right action, and not wrong ones that could trigger the worst in others and lose all that we hold close. 

Her actions if not guarded well, could see the negative in Maan. 

"We have met the enemy and it is us".   Its hard to accept that one can be one's own worst enemy.  In fact this realization is so painful that one goes to any lengths to prove otherwise.  It's always fate, circumstances, or lousy luck that messes up our best laid plans.  When all Geet encounters is disappointment after disappointment as she pursues her dream, it's natural to feel sorry for herself.  And when Maan reaches out and meets his disappointment in Geet,

the enemy is already gaining ground within him. 

In Maan's case, if he thinks that the chips are stacked against him or that the cards are marked, he has today to pray for courage to check out the dealer at his game of chance.  The familiar face of ego pops up.  His ego has everything to lose once his authentic self grows strong enough to act consciously on his behalf.  Maan is a man of high ideals and I hope fear and intimidation does not raise its ugly head soon.  Fear and intimidation crushes more dreams than ever thought.  These two traits even take the voice of reason.  Maan has to outsmart these devils that take a heavy toll, seemingly soon.

The AA track, is getting to be fast paced, blossoming with love, deception from unexpected quarters.  Nitya is the devil wearing Prada.

Dadima seems the catalyst for several wrong moves, who else would take the car and driver, leaving a dejected Geet to climb into the arms of the most unexpected enemy.  Thereby for Maan we hope big miracles to happen, a dose of kindness and compassion to come his way.

My analytical brain asks "Can the enemy disguised and let loose be trusted.?"

Cheers. 

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please guys discuss the episode on Telly Tadka FB....

Muniza
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

here is what u felt about the tip tip so called hot sequence ...

1. it was like a lift of a few kurbaan hua steps in the rain!
2. it was far from hot .. it was like any other Maaneet sequence from the past ... infact there have been better!
3. just touching and dancing in close proximity doesn't exude hotness.

i am happy our maaneet are more than just hottness and intimacy !!

becayuse they edited it badly.........most steps were edited out............
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
still it wasn't a super hot performance. theek tha.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhh Mannnnnnnn .. by the comments .. apparently Tip Tip wasn't as hot as expected?  Why are our GurTi/Maaneet always a shikar of poor editing??

They have always looked hotter in rehearsals than in the actual performance.

BUT I am glad that our Maaneet have looked hotter on the show.  I shall watch both the epi and the performance and report my feelings later :P

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually they had promoted so much that actual essence was lost...I am agree with Kulu as well, they edited badly, and i think our Channel interfered in that...Cause i heard that our Channel got angry on Production that how they could let other channel to cash their jodi...

Don't know how much i can trust on that, but i think that's the 1 reason as well.....And i think that's why Star One promoted GurTi on their site rather than let Zee promotes in the newspaper...Anyways whatever the reason, i am not touched by performance, but 1 thing is true our GurTi can do anything, and i think Channel has to take advantage of that....

Muniza