Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Did you look at the CV's post,she said as if she did some thing great for us lol 'we gave a title song na as u requested' lol.

Smi,

The CV's statement makes me wonder- what if fans didn't ask? what would they show?

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gaayu-I actually doubt if we would even have gotten this Holi celebration if it wasn't for the fans.Song tho I feel like they gave cos we voted with nothing more than a single present scene and FB's!
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Smiths!
What song selection??
Yumna by the Cv's I mean.The song for Holi
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi smithee and vaishu, Jess, Gaayu, aditee, and Yumna..

btw I'll be honest...when CVs came and ask us for the opinion about what song to choose...I won't lie but keeping Shanak in mind i thought of the whole masti bhara song and I couldn't come up with anything that would fit them and the situation at the time.

so what im trying to say i think that CVs came keeping the same thing in mind hoping to come up with a song that will fit the characters more. and majority of us picked old and random songs or the Odhani song. and to be honest Odhani song doesn't fit their present characterization.

this is how i feel. Im glad we got the odhani song this way rather than the day of the holi...sorry that's how i feel...hence i wasn't up for suggesting a song since majority of us here wanted odhani song..
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Smi

Good point. So if fans didn't ask, no Holi on RBO I suppose... hmmm....may be its Star One policy not to show any festivals in their shows. So this time they really have gone out of their way to please fans? That's good.

@ Yumna,
The Holi song- some 'rang rang me' thing which i have heard but not seen.

Your siggy- nice:)
I didn't know SO shows doesn't show any celebrations.Neighboring serial main tho miscarriage issue tha na that's why I thought no Holi or was there?

Mostly I feel its rather a late addition cos,Holi celebrations start before the actual date but here tho exactly after a week

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

I didn't know SO shows doesn't show any celebrations.Neighboring serial main tho miscarriage issue tha na that's why I thought no Holi or was there?

Mostly I feel its rather a late addition cos,Holi celebrations start before the actual date but here tho exactly after a week

Smi,

some channels are still showing Holi. so not that late.

better late than never .😊
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesterdays VM-ish scene was a nice way to incorporate the Odhani song I felt.Would ahve made more impact had they not shown the same ShaNak scene in between FBs but khair.Editing has never been their strong point.

As for Rang Rang mein-If done well I think it will be alot of fun to watch.

Gaayu
Thanks!The Yasharan siggie was made for me by Beeni as a dedication to my obsession😆
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@rooj That is exactly what I meant when I said earlier, song seems okay.. but is depends more on how it is dramatised with ShaNak or on ShaNak.. so can tell only after watching it on Sat... W&W