Superb as usual!
Always positive and gives me 😊

@bold: Same Pinch, meri CUTIE!!

πŸ˜ƒ

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Great analysis zen. and dyo .wonderful and awesome
dyo..Agree with you

The under-the bed ShaNak scene......πŸ‘........will remain etched in my memory forever!! Khanak gurgling like a little baby.....and Shaan mollifying her!! Some Role-Reversal that!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ And Yashu's gay abandon with caution thrown to the winds.....with KTs intrigue (read:blush πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³) as Shaan is a man fascinated by his wife's antics!! Truly a man "lattoo!!" over his better halfπŸ˜†

The title song with the visuals.....LOVELY.....starts from the baby story....and ends with the baby story! With ShaNak's journey in between!! πŸ‘

Today was the reverse.....Yashu was in the driver's seat, and KT took a back seat!!  I think KT sit along with herπŸ˜†

What a beautiful unspoken understanding these two share!!

The essence of the ShaNak magic, really!! πŸ‘
Great anaylisis.as uselπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww thanks Doc!πŸ€—

Btw,Khanak looked confused right when they were interrupted by that man bringing that bhaang!Took like a second or two for her to get focused.Makes me wonder...lol.
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Awww thanks Doc!πŸ€—

Btw,Khanak looked confused right when they were interrupted by that man bringing that bhaang!Took like a second or two for her to get focused.Makes me wonder...lol.

Smitha 
 reel life and real life is blurred sometimes not only for us for them alsoπŸ˜‰
Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
23rd March 2011-Was a great day in many aspects!
RBO wise:

1)ShaNak!
How can they KEEP bringing more cuteness, romance and novelty to their scenes?Usually romance scenes tend to become repetitive or cliched between the same couple but these two never get old!
The first against-the-door romance.Had butterflies fluttering up a storm in my belly.Really! The hand on the neck was just β˜ΊοΈ worthy.

Under the bed scene was also very cute.Love the implication of how in the midst of anything, any worry, ShaNak can cocoon themselves in a little world of their own, away from everyone else.

Oh and the lifts.Sigh.

2)Talli Khanak and Pareshan Shaan
YM really does drunk well.VERY cute.No OTTness, no typical drunk act.She brings her own little something to it.Khanak's innocence and naughtiness are both brought into sharp focus.A delight indeed!

KT with his What-should-I-do-with-this-lovely-exasperating-woman act was a treat.Vacillating wonderfully between irritated at Khanak to being full of love for her he was indeed a treat to watch as well.

3)The RBO song!
LOVED it! Even though would have preferred a present situation per based version but this was a great surprise too.I guess they chose another song as the Holi song but due to great demand decided to bring it back.

4)K family
SunAvi were really cute.
Sunil is really the cutest hubby,dad and FIL.
SunAvi with their backs against each other searching for the churail were very cute and funny.
Akshay is back for Holi!

5)Watchman
Scary looking guy.Wouldn't want to be stranded with him anywhere!
His entry yesterday reminded me of this scene from Urban Legends.
Is he the churail or ghost??

6)Shaan's prayers
Funniest part was Shaan calling God Yaar.A very Shaan-ish thing to do!

As usual editing was off.
The same ShaNak scene was repeated again and again  in between while the RBO song played.
Also the part where Shaan stuff his ears with wool was supposed to come before SunAvi entered the room-not after!

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
edited. Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL vaish!Unless she is a very very good actress and that was also part of the act.She is very good but that looked so real 
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepali88

Great analysis zen. and dyo .wonderful and awesome
dyo..Agree with you

The under-the bed ShaNak scene......πŸ‘........will remain etched in my memory forever!! Khanak gurgling like a little baby.....and Shaan mollifying her!! Some Role-Reversal that!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ And Yashu's gay abandon with caution thrown to the winds.....with KTs intrigue (read:blush πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³) as Shaan is a man fascinated by his wife's antics!! Truly a man "lattoo!!" over his better halfπŸ˜†

The title song with the visuals.....LOVELY.....starts from the baby story....and ends with the baby story! With ShaNak's journey in between!! πŸ‘

Today was the reverse.....Yashu was in the driver's seat, and KT took a back seat!!  I think KT sit along with herπŸ˜†

What a beautiful unspoken understanding these two share!!

The essence of the ShaNak magic, really!! πŸ‘
Great anaylisis.as uselπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Deepu (hope, I can call you that! πŸ˜ƒ): Thanks, meri cutie-pie! You are too cute!!

@red: LOVED it!! He not only sat with her, he even carried her around as though it was just a piece of cake! πŸ˜†

dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SYS-

23rd March 2011-Was a great day in many aspects!

RBO wise:

1)ShaNak!
How can they KEEP bringing more cuteness, romance and novelty to their scenes?Usually romance scenes tend to become repetitive or cliched between the same couple but these two never get old!
The first against-the-door romance.Had butterflies fluttering up a storm in my belly.Really! The hand on the neck was just β˜ΊοΈ worthy.

Under the bed scene was also very cute.Love the implication of how in the midst of anything, any worry, ShaNak can cocoon themselves in a little world of their own, away from everyone else.

Oh and the lifts.Sigh.

2)Talli Khanak and Pareshan Shaan
YM really does drunk well.VERY cute.No OTTness, no typical drunk act.She brings her own little something to it.Khanak's innocence and naughtiness are both brought into sharp focus.A delight indeed!

KT with his What-should-I-do-with-this-lovely-exasperating-woman act was a treat.Vacillating wonderfully between irritated at Khanak to being full of love for her he was indeed a treat to watch as well.

3)The RBO song!
LOVED it! Even though would have preferred a present situation per based version but this was a great surprise too.I guess they chose another song as the Holi song but due to great demand decided to bring it back.

4)K family
SunAvi were really cute.
Sunil is really the cutest hubby,dad and FIL.
SunAvi with their backs against each other searching for the churail were very cute and funny.
Akshay is back for Holi!

5)Watchman
Scary looking guy.Wouldn't want to be stranded with him anywhere!
His entry yesterday reminded me of this scene from Urban Legends.
Is he the churail or ghost??

6)Shaan's prayers
Funniest part was Shaan calling God Yaar.A very Shaan-ish thing to do!

As usual editing was off.
The same ShaNak scene was repeated again and again  in between while the RBO song played.
Also the part where Shaan stuff his ears with wool was supposed to come before SunAvi entered the room-not after!

Hey Yummy Yumna!!

πŸ€—

Absolutely LOVED your take on today's epi. Very balanced and spot-on! πŸ‘

@bold: Your's truly caught that too! The fact that the scene was on display multiple times only helped our cause!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ What say??

@blue: You said it gal!! That is such a Shaan thing to do!! His wifey is his yaar....his baccha is his yaar....Bhagwanji by default also just has to be his yaar!! πŸ˜†

Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey DocD!
πŸ€—
And thanks!

Waise the multiple repeats had me angry after a while-I wanted more variety!πŸ˜†
I kept muttering Yes yes but DO move on!