Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved  
 first of all I love this bonding of Father-in-law- sunil... daughter-in-law khanak so much and now Mother-in-law madhvi is also a strong  part of  this. bonding๐Ÿ˜Š

.Loving the fact that they bond so much so well that the in-laws are always supportive of khanak sometimes they even admonish shaan but dont do it with khanak..  ๐Ÿ˜Š

that speaks volumes of how loving in-laws unconditionally respecting them and bonding with them  can change and melt their hearts.

.A good example  for unmarried  and even married  girls who think in-laws are a cruel lot ๐Ÿ˜†

this is really a very welcome change considering that many of the mainstrem

channels  still always try to cash on the not so good and strained relationship

between Dil and in-laws.

High  lights
1.YM was looking amazing

I guess even Kt as shaan  was (i thought ) looking with wonder when she wore that white  night dress ๐Ÿ˜Š

she looked  good with  awesome smile in that anarakali  salwar in the last segment๐Ÿ˜Š

Loved kt/ym as usual they rocked...๐Ÿ‘

loved the  dialogue of shaan that he came back because he was khanak and

khanak does not run away from situations but faces it with strength ...๐Ÿ‘

love the whole episode๐Ÿ˜Š but did not like

1.jenny is wearing too many short dresses

Once in a while everythign is fine and even appreciable since it is a change from routine

2.did not understand a word spoken by masky..

but since he has entered only to day I dont want to criticise him and want to give

him time....wait and watch approach.

3disappointed that Holi episode was not on Holi day but guess tehy need to

conclude one part properly before starting somthing new so excused

BUt super happy shanns bump has gone before holi episode

Hope they dont go back on their plans for holi episode just as they did for SR2,

kt/ym are having field days and from their faclal expressions it is clear that both are really enjoying this light hearted track ๐Ÿ˜Š

sunil/madhvi i ust  love them ๐Ÿ˜Šfor their love for khanak ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
March 19, 2011:

I liked today's episode very much:) KT-YM were just.... what to day... bless'em... for understanding their characters so well, and portraying them with such conviction๐Ÿ‘

Loved the way Shaan came to a sleeping Khanak, calling her 'budthal'. Loved how he described Khanak, as someone who doesn't run away from her responsibilities! I was like 'finally'!๐Ÿ˜† He knows!

We now have a new word in ShaNak dictionary- 'Pucca-wala promise'!

That white night dress Khanak wears, what is it? Tamil film heroines used to wear something similar way back in the 80s. What's it called?

YM looked so cute in white... really pretty and that smile, just amazing... ๐Ÿ‘

When I read the Star One article, I thought we would get a 'Shaan in labour' scene and wasn't sure how that wud work out... thank goodness, Shaan delivered at night and no one saw๐Ÿ˜†

The doll-baby scene was also cute... Aditi, u rightly pointed out... that nanosecond fliker in Shaan's face when Khanak talks abt tiny hands... spot on, KT!๐Ÿ‘  Shaan will be a great dad, after all! He is so lattoo over his wife and will be jst as lattoo over his kids... thats the hint i got.

Khanak reconsidering motherhood because of pain and inconvenience? Very unlike her!

Sunil-Madz scene was also equally good. Really like how YM always gets the accent right- 'dayd', tame'... she is so good๐Ÿ‘

Am also grateful to the CVs for not elaborating on Madz' suggestion for Shaan to appear in Khanak's clothes.

Khanak's purple anarkali dress- not sure...

Maski intro- hmmm.... will wait and watch!

Wish we get a Holi promo soon.

aditee thumbnail
I absolutely loved how it quit being a doll for Khanak and how she started to "visualize" THEIR baby!

The look of pride and the look of joy........... was unparallelled

He was amazed at how much joy it brought to her!

I think its a RBO classic moment

Timesless!

SIGH!
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chala gaya Pait ....Aa gaya Pyaar

Haaye...kaise nahin aata....

Pait ka Panga: All the jumping on the sofa, running around slapstick was completely redeemed with Shaan's burdthal and his discomfort in trying to reach out to his wife...brilliant acting by KT...take a bow dude...."sorry Khanak....maine realise kiya ki main Khanak hoon...aur Khanak bhagtee nahin, dhat ke saamna kartee hai".....and their romance...haaye nazar na lage....and Shaan's innocent "pyaar kam ho gaya hai"...which wife has never during pregnancy felt that her hubby's love has reduced....Ahhhhh! This aspect beautifully shown in the role reversal....and the romance between our Khanak as Shaan and Shaan as Khanak...resplendent redemption.....while we as viewers and lovers of shanak romance may feel it was an opportunity missed....for me from a story perspective...it was perfect....akhir Pait ka panga jo hai....

Pait gayab-Parents samne:  Let me be very honest...mujhe bahut darrr tha...ke they might actually show some horribly enacted slapstick of shaan giving birth....lekin parents bannne ka sukh....the way Khanak holds the doll and Shaan looks at her adoringly only to realise plan is going away from destination....jaana tha cheen pahunch gaye japan....FABULOUS!!! CVS take a bow...the scene just before Khanak escapes ...is a beautiful one....becos Khanak is Shaan admiring his child...his child's feet, face, and thanking Shaan as Khanak for the best gift ever....while Shaan begins as a mom...."baby maa baap ke beech mein nahin soyega tho aur kahan soyega",,,,every dialogue...all the love that is potrayed is literal manifestation of how a father (played by Khanak) and mother (played by Shaan) behave in reality.....all of the dialogues drive the apprehension of actual parents and the role reversal within the plot home....Writers and YM and KT take a BOW!!!!

Saaz baaz nahin aayegi: Yaar ,the scene on the whole decoration of the house....come on yaar...now was a good time to bring in some seriousness into the plot....even in some subtle way...there were some gems of subtlety like Sunil saying 'jab asli baby hoga tab hum help karenge',,,
Yaar....Yeh bhai ko hataane ke liye kaunsa Bhai ko phone karna padega....Dustbin ke saath abhi yeh Bhai....Dude....kya faltu dialogues....jab haste hain tho bijli khadaktee hai jab rote hai...yaar dmaag ka dahi...Bhai ko karo bye bye......

All in all....main analysis deeya matlab mera dil khush biddu...bas yeh bhai ka kuch karo....yeh track .... take it back....

lekin role reversal aur bachhe walle track as long as subtle sensous sexy shanak...jaari rakho

I love the fact that they are still exploring....
Kya Baap baanna itna aasaan hota hai....not bad maine manage kar liya...
Kya Maa bannna itna mushkil hai...kya sabke saath aisa hi hota hai???

chalo guys...posted the thread too

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditee

I absolutely loved how it quit being a doll for Khanak and how she started to "visualize" THEIR baby!

Timesless!

SIGH!

Yup! That was a Kodak moment!๐Ÿ˜
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Timesless!

SIGH!

Yes,
Picture perfect.

KT - you deserve this๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Timesless!

SIGH!

Aditeeee..I LOVED that whole scene...every dialogue,,,,action was representative of 'real new parents' except in this case, the mom was Shaan and the dad was Khanak....FABULOUS...I loved it....
aditee thumbnail
More things I loved:

No fake nails

No shoes in bed

No ultra shiny lipstick
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome analysis saaaz.............now I can go back in peace,....
am really going now....

will post my detailed analysis later at night

though I have written so much today that if I copy - paste all of it at one place.....it becomes a long analysis.........

I forgot to mention KT;s blush when he is teased to wear women's dress and how he evades it ...................SUPERBLY DONE !!!!
that blush was so cute !!!!
aditee thumbnail
I was amazed at how Shaan's expression changes after she picks up the baby from first "Oh this is going to be good!" "She is going to freak out now"

"ab aayega maza"
To sheer shock when she started seeing THEIR BABY in that doll

For a minute he sees it too.

He sees their baby in her!

He is actually staring at HER when she is describing the baby!

Admiration at how a baby transforms a woman's life..........

Like was seeing her for the first time?

"Is this the woman I obsess over?"
"Does she really love OUR baby so much?"

Gosh!

It was romantic, emotional, deep and beautiful all at the same time