Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 (Page 11)

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Byee Gaayu .. Byee Vaishu !!!!

Goood neeend !!!!!

Jessi - Rang Panchami is on 5th day ... on Panchami .. First Day is Holi .. which is Poornima ... Second day is Dhulwad .. ideally those are the days .. But everyone plays with colours on Second  day itself !!!!

Hahahaha Okay enuf of my gyaan ..

Reg Episode .. Acting department was great as always .. .
Yes Kinda Filller ... Too much Nature Calls. ... Usko dekhkar... i also had my call twice during the episode !!!!

Hahahaahhhahhaha
yes shals, 2nd day is called Dhuleti for the Gujjus that much I know. And as for colours.. yes.. all play it on dhuleti day!!Rubbish what too much gyaan vyaan.. you are welcome any time to impart knowledge!!

yes mee to felt that too many trips!! Yes it happens I know, but not so many.. LOL I thought it is delivery time!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi--Deepali-

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Am such  a budthal. totally forgot to pass on Doc D's msg... shut down the comp, switched off broadband and then yaad aayaBig smile

Doc D is busy but will give her analysis tomorrow sometime.. she has made notes and all:)

Good neend and Happy Holi!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkeraditee-YasharanArshi--Deepali-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
When I saw all those msgs and posts from the CV's and NJS about what a wonderful episode its gonna be...
That second I realized that ekdum 3rd grade episode hoga...

And how right I was....

I totally did not get what was happening....M sure this is the episode where they had to shoot the least......They just kept replaying 2 scenes...

1.Him going to the loo..
2.Her running down the stairs..

Ughhh Ughhh Ughhh !!!

For every good episode we have....They follow it up with the most Mundane Episode ever !!!

By the By....When Sunil gives that baby bag back to shaan....Shaan says...bas bahut hua...bacha deliver ho gaya...Did Sunil say in reply that "Abhi kaha....abhi kaccha hai??? Wat??? Or am I hearing things??

Kaccha hai??? Baccha hai ya aam hai...jo kaccha hoga???

God Help !!! They wasted YM and KT totally today......I was expecting sum cute scenes in the bedroom wala scene.....Wat a letdown !!! Huh !! Even no cute precaps to make up for this Atrocious Episode !! Huh !

Everyone was OTT today.....And that was not coz they were not in their element....M sure that was because......EVEN they were wondering like us that "Ye kya storyline hai....and W*H are we shooting".......When you are not convinced about a scene....The act either becomes OTT or bland !! They tried to make up for the lack of conviction in the scene by putting in extra energy and enthusiasm into the shoot....

And the end result was an - OTT Act !!! Poor Actors !!Ouch

Edited by togepe30 - 18 March 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shevikabisweetsuteroadsidejunkeyaditeetvrasika-YasharanArshi--Deepali-

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
vandhu..loved your comments ..hamesha ki tarah LOLLOLLOL
By the By....When Sunil gives that baby bag back to shaan....Shaan says...bas bahut hua...bacha deliver ho gaya...Did Sunil say in reply that "Abhi kaha....abhi kaccha hai??? Wat??? Or am I hearing things??

btw todays episode was paisa vasool episodeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Paisa Vasool....Indeed....But in a different sense...
Acha hai mujhe roz ye dekhne ke paise nahi dene padte...

Warna main apna diya hua money ka refund(paisa vasool) karke rehti aaj toh....This is not what I set out to watch...

Ridiculous sa FILLER episode tha aaj !!

Paise Vasoolne log pahunch jayenge YP and SWJ ke paas......agar show aise hi chalta raha toh !!

Edited by togepe30 - 18 March 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee-Deepali-

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

When I saw all those msgs and posts from the CV's and NJS about what a wonderful episode its gonna be...
That second I realized that ekdum 3rd grade episode hoga...

And how right I was....

I totally did not get what was happening....M sure this is the episode where they had to shoot the least......They just kept replaying 2 scenes...

1.Him going to the loo..
2.Her running down the stairs..

Ughhh Ughhh Ughhh !!!

For every good episode we have....They follow it up with the most Mundane Episode ever !!!

God Help !!! They wasted YM and KT totally today......I was expecting sum cute scenes in the bedroom wala scene.....Wat a letdown !!! Huh !! Even no cute precaps to make up for this Atrocious Episode !! Huh !

Everyone was OTT today.....And that was not coz they were not in their element....M sure that was because......EVEN they were wondering like us that "Ye kya storyline hai....and W*H are we shooting".......When you are not convinced about a scene....The act either becomes OTT or bland !! They tried to make up for the lack of conviction in the scene by putting in extra energy and enthusiasm into the shoot....

And the end result was an - OTT Act !!! Poor Actors !!Ouch

ClapClapClap
TERRIBLE Show it was

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
^^ I told you na...
That all the hype always scares me.....Coz whenever sumthing is hyped up.....The end result turns out to be Rubbish !
Wahi hua aj bhi.....

I knew yehi hoga......I was sure of that the second sumone told me that NJS and CVs have posted complimenting the episode...

I wanted to beat up sumone after seeing today's episode.

Sach me yaar.....I felt Angry !!
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
"bacha abhi kacha hai"?

I really dont like to see Sunil many times so I just fwd it
I did...... so I missed it

Terrible choice of words

Uggghhhhhhhh

Its cheap and reeks of double innuendo

Edited by aditee - 18 March 2011 at 1:50pm