Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 - Page 110

Posted: 13 years ago
To me in many ways...Shanak has moved away from original characterisation anyways....

so especially in dhulwaadi they were butchered so much that very little essence is left to be honest....and if we think the past week resurrection has happened...we are dreaming all that is happened is we were entertained...and some of the RBO magic was regained....as for whether this set of CVs can bring in a storyline...it is  W&W

HOWEVER...

the fact that they took a couple of weeks offf...in the sense....from a storyline perspective...since we got to watch timepass entertainment instead of a storyline...makes me think maybe that the writers got some time  to probably sit down at the story board and chart out the next track ..and this gives me some hope....
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Ok!! Guys.....caught the promo as many times as was humanly possible! 😆

At the outset.......will second Priya completely!! What a wonderful feeling it is to view a RBO PROMO after ages......the same voice-over and finally "Rang badalti odhani"....somvaar se sukhravaar....raat dus baje....Star One par!!

Absolute Bliss, really!! 😃

Ok!! My take.....

Nice interplay of the serious ShaNak interspersed with the playful one.....

Hope to foresee the relationship go to the next level.....surmounting whatever fate has in store for them....

As long as the ShaNak essence is retained in the midst of it all.....am open to change!!

Definitely a tight-rope walk for the CVs....Pregnancy through ShaNak's eyes!!

PS: A major blooper......the report says "Pregnanancy Report!! Should have definitely been looked into......and warrants correction, ASAP!!

in Red: ditto doc d! 'next level' for shanak would be so different from the context in which its usually used in movies. shanak need to ascend the emotional bonding ladder now, physical ho chuka hai.

Originally posted by saaaz

To me in many ways...Shanak has moved away from original characterisation anyways....

so especially in dhulwaadi they were butchered so much that very little essence is left to be honest....and if we think the past week resurrection has happened...we are dreaming all that is happened is we were entertained...and some of the RBO magic was regained....as for whether this set of CVs can bring in a storyline...it is  W&W

HOWEVER...

the fact that they took a couple of weeks offf...in the sense....from a storyline perspective...since we got to watch timepass entertainment instead of a storyline...makes me think maybe that the writers got some time  to probably sit down at the story board and chart out the next track ..and this gives me some hope....
that is a postive thought in itself. I would like also to add that I do find it strange that they waited till today's episode to be aired to give us the promo... It sets my mind thinking.. Yet again I stop and opt to give them time...

As saaaz says, maybe the writers took that time to think things out properly...

and I quote Mishty dyo " Definitely a tight-rope walk for the CVs....Pregnancy through ShaNak's eyes!!"

A very tight rope.. this one will be. I am waiting to see how they will deal with this issue...

So yes W&W for me too....
Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
Chalo, Good Neend Fiends!!

The BEST Saturday epi since the SR.....BHESTEST, actually!! 😆

Kal ka kal sochenge....

Aaj ke liye,

Rang Rang mere Rang main
Rang jaayegi tu rang
Sang Sang mere sang sang main
Sang aayegi sang
🤗 good neend Mishty dyo... and to all my friends...

Yes as you say Bhestesht episode.. and ShaNakiest moments... This time good neend for real...😆
@jess...see end of the day...it seems like this baby thing is the current trend on Indian TV....if someone could quickly let us know what are the tracks being explored elsewhere...it would provide some key into seeing what RBO writers go with...

I know 'death' of the child and "surrogacy" are currently two tracks being followed in the padosi show and another show in another channel...

I for one don;t trust these set of writers to do justice to any one of those two....

however...:inability to concieve" and therefore shanak leaving the house...could be one possibility....that maybe just maybe they can do it right...
Saaz
The only reason I don't want a third person entry is because it takes away focus from ShaNak
RBO ought to be only about them
You bring in surrogacy and lo and behold- you have a whole new person whose issues need to be dealt with

Waise why are ShaNak leaving house if she is unable to conceive?

@deepa

deeps! empty your PM dabba! how else can i answer your PM? jaldi karo! 

Originally posted by -SYS-

Saaz
The only reason I don't want a third person entry is because it takes away focus from ShaNak
RBO ought to be only about them
You bring in surrogacy and lo and behold- you have a whole new person whose issues need to be dealt with

Waise why are ShaNak leaving house if she is unable to conceive?

ok you deserve another hug for this. we do think alike! 

oh wait! jinx! ðŸ˜›

Zenny!
I thought you were going to go sleep!!!!
Faltu woman!

Acha anyone has any idea if the promo has been uploaded online somewhere??