Tere pyaar ke is rang se....👏

So true for Khanak 

What an emotional scene. Am not able to get over it. 👏
Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Jess

Your poetry gives me goosebumps

I am wondering what would Bollywood be without sindoor symbolism!

Dont wanna know actually!🤣
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i would like to relate a personal experience here. the daughter of my mom's friend became a widow only 3 months after her marriage. it has been almost 5 years now. she has started teaching at a prestigious college and is back to daily life. but the girl everyone knew before she became a widow has never really returned. i do believe every widow should have the right to fall in love and marry again. why should they bear the punishment all their lives for something that was out of their hands.

the first promo of RBO i saw, had a young widowed girl demanding justice for her husband's death. i knew it right there and then that this was one serial i just had to watch. kudos to the RBO team for taking up this issue! 👏

gaayu, just like for you, khanak has always been very dear to me too. maybe because unfortunately i know a lot of young widows my self. but what i love most about her is that she made shaan and his family fall in love with her for who and how she is and not because they felt sorry for her coz she was a widow. she is strong and sweet at once. a rare combination! 👏

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ zennn

Thank you for sharing that personal story. Gosh! I cannot even imagine!

You are right abt Khanak. She didnt make Shaan fall for her bcos he had made a mistake but bcos of who she is... and I also like that the K-family do not invoke her widowed status.

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zennnn

i would like to relate a personal experience here. the daughter of my mom's friend became a widow only 3 months after her marriage. it has been almost 5 years now. she has started teaching at a prestigious college and is back to daily life. but the girl everyone knew before she became a widow has never really returned. i do believe every widow should have the right to fall in love and marry again. why should they bear the punishment all their lives for something that was out of their hands.

the first promo of RBO i saw, had a young widowed girl demanding justice for her husband's death. i knew it right there and then that this was one serial i just had to watch. kudos to the RBO team for taking up this issue! 👏

gaayu, just like for you, khanak has always been very dear to me too. maybe because unfortunately i know a lot of young widows my self. but what i love most about her is that she made shaan and his family fall in love with her for who and how she is and not because they felt sorry for her coz she was a widow. she is strong and sweet at once. a rare combination! 👏

Zennnn.....

For you👏

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My TWINNY
You said that SO well!!
About Khanak MAKING Shaan and K family fall in love with her

Gaayu-brilliant analysis.Couldn't agree more!
.Dilwale. thumbnail

@gaayu and vaish

thank you guys! means a lot.

i really believe one connects with tv or film characters based on how much one can relate to them either by themselves or through someone else. i don't know, i mean shanak have been married and in love for a while now but today i really felt the happiest for khanak. its like our girl has finally risen out of the shadows of her past. finally and truly! 

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zennn

The last time we felt this way was when Shaan put that green odhani on Khanak, way back in August.
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zennnn

@gaayu and vaish

thank you guys! means a lot.

i really believe one connects with tv or film characters based on how much one can relate to them either by themselves or through someone else. i don't know, i mean shanak have been married and in love for a while now but today i really felt the happiest for khanak. its like our girl has finally risen out of the shadows of her past. finally and truly! 

really zennnn..
True. I know it is a tv serial but still I became emotional after watching the scene and still not able to get over it. 
 Feeling bad for the women who are not able to get a second chance in their life.

Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

Zennn

The last time we felt this way was when Shaan put that green odhani on Khanak, way back in August.

that was lovely! but there were still natasha and suraj's memories hovering over them then. today it was just the two of them. khanak and shaan. no one else!