Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
EPIC ....

Totallly Worth All our Madness !!!!!

Maaang scene - What Intensity !!!!!!

Nose touchings - Yasharan totallly !!!!!

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Alrite... all of u all (thats how they all seem to talk in interviews; they use 'all' twice, LOL) write a chotu-mootu analysis of the epi and then start 'gushing'😊

March 26th, 2011:

The Holi song sequence was done very well. CVs got 2 requests of fans, for which they should be thanked.

1. The song should not be on any characters except ShaNak

2. The K-family should also be included in Holi celebrations.

The CVs gave two scenes with ShaNak only and RBO title song. So K-family in the Holi song made perfect sense.

What a familyπŸ‘ Very refreshing to see affectionate parents and in-laws like Sunil and Madz! So sweet...

What a father Sunil is... boys bilkul uspar gayen hai! SuperπŸ‘

All 6 of them danced beautifully!  No complaints.

I cannot believe we got the 'maang with sindoor' scene! Wonderful of CVs to have incorporated fans' request! Reminds us all of Khanak the widow now Khanak the wife! What a journey, eh... what a journey!

Am sorry am getting a bit emotional here... but i do wonder.. there must be so many women out there... who loved and lost a husband and then went on to build their lives again with another man, another family. Can they hope for Khanak's luck? Khanak's character for me is always dear for that reason... so positive she is, and never gives up, and therefore has been able to make a man like Shaan go completely lattoo... and not just Shaan but his family too! Wish life is like this for all those women who hope to get another chance at love!

RaJen scenes- honestly... we get like 3 mins of Shaan looking at Khanak, and then Cut, we go to RaJen. Disturbs the flow for the viewer.

ShaNak scene: as has been said before, these 2 dont need lines... their eyes and bodies talk! well-done CVs!πŸ‘

Khanak's anarkali dress- lovely. The front cut is way too low. Not used to seeing Khanak this way.

Shaan's pink shirt- not liking.

The video scene- how clever! It's kinda sweet of Khanak to want to include her in-laws in everything.. makes up for all the years that  Sunil and Madz missed being a part of Shaan's life.  Sunil's expressions especially, superb! Aliraza ji, kamaal hai aap!πŸ‘

Precap and Coming up- where r they going for honeymoon? The Alps?😲😊

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
gaayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so beautifullu written
 u said it all
 thnk u cvs from d bottom of our hearts

aditee thumbnail
I am a NOT sucker for cliched scenes BUT my most fave IS this one.

there is something about this scene that makes the romance so much more special.

I am sure all married women will agree with me, depending on the part of the country we are from we have our own lil traditions and customs like that.

In Tamil Nadu we have a religious festival where the hubby ties a yellow turmeric dipped thread on the wife's neck.

I just feel all gushy and romantic after.

There is something about the symbolism of that gesture

Just makes me SO HAPPY to be married

These two have taken that some place else

If the guy LOOKS LIKE KT

Bring on a boat load of cliches each nite

I will suck it all up

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gaaayu ... Beautifully said ...

Please create a a New Thread for the lines in Bold !!!!
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ..... For Khanak the widow to Wife again !!!!!

I cannot believe we got the 'maang with sindoor' scene! Wonderful of CVs to have incorporated fans' request! Reminds us all of Khanak the widow now Khanak the wife! What a journey, eh... what a journey!

Am sorry am getting a bit emotional here... but i do wonder.. there must be so many women out there... who loved and lost a husband and then went on to build their lives again with another man, another family. Can they hope for Khanak's luck? Khanak's character for me is always dear for that reason... so positive she is, and never gives up, and therefore has been able to make a man like Shaan go completely lattoo... and not just Shaan but his family too! Wish life is like this for all those women who hope to get another chance at love!

aditee thumbnail
OMG!
I dont understand, are they supposed to have Ahem! in the shower?

Seriously?

Really?

Is that what that bedroom scene is?
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tvrasika

Alrite... all of u all (thats how they all seem to talk in interviews; they use 'all' twice, LOL) write a chotu-mootu analysis of the epi and then start 'gushing'😊

March 26th, 2011:

The Holi song sequence was done very well. CVs got 2 requests of fans, for which they should be thanked.

1. The song should not be on any characters except ShaNak

2. The K-family should also be included in Holi celebrations.

The CVs gave two scenes with ShaNak only and RBO title song. So K-family in the Holi song made perfect sense.

What a familyπŸ‘ Very refreshing to see affectionate parents and in-laws like Sunil and Madz! So sweet...

What a father Sunil is... boys bilkul uspar gayen hai! SuperπŸ‘

All 6 of them danced beautifully!  No complaints.

RaJen scenes- honestly... we get like 3 m
ins of Shaan looking at Khanak, and then Cut, we go to RaJen. Disturbs the flow for the viewer.

ShaNak scene: as has been said before, these 2 dont need lines... their eyes and bodies talk! well-done CVs!πŸ‘

Khanak's anarkali dress- lovely. The front cut is way too low. Not used to seeing Khanak this way.

Shaan's pink shirt- not liking.

The video scene- how clever! It's kinda sweet of Khanak to want to include her in-laws in everything.. makes up for all the years that  Sunil and Madz missed being a part of Shaan's life.  Sunil's expressions especially, superb! Aliraza ji, kamaal hai aap!πŸ‘

Precap and Coming up- where r they going for honeymoon? The Alps?😲😊

in blue: thank you indeed CVs! πŸ‘

in red: how beautifully put gaayu! πŸ‘ and how true! sigh! takes me right back to the first promo of RBO! and don't worry even i am feeling a bit emo today! πŸ˜†

in green: ditto! but the scene was lovely.

and yes KT/YM have some serious competition in Mr. Ali Raza!

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
26th March 2011

WOW! 

What an episode.

Thank you CVs for Holi episode with KFamily.

Loved.....loved.....loved.

Maang bharna scene..........Very well done .  Nice touch for the Holi episode . really heart warming scene. As a married woman I felt very emotional. It touched me.

KT/YM are FABULOUS. Their body language,comfort everything is so perfect and spot on. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sunil.Madhavi, Akshay, Boo  deserve this πŸ‘  Take a bow guys!

Without you there is no meaning for SHANAK's journey. You are the backbone of RBO.

Bedroom scene is good.

I think they will stop this baby track with this .

RaJen  scene -  don't want to comment.

Splendid Saturday Episode

Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aditee

I didn get you...

Shower ?????

Did i miss something..

I watched the episode live yaar.....
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

I am a NOT sucker for cliched scenes BUT my most fave IS this one.

there is something about this scene that makes the romance so much more special.

I am sure all married women will agree with me, depending on the part of the country we are from we have our own lil traditions and customs like that.

In Tamil Nadu we have a religious festival where the hubby ties a yellow turmeric dipped thread on the wife's neck.

I just feel all gushy and romantic after.

There is something about the symbolism of that gesture

Just makes me SO HAPPY to be married

These two have taken that some place else

If the guy LOOKS LIKE KT

Bring on a boat load of cliches each nite

I will suck it all up

Aditee....

πŸ‘