Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: dr.dsr

Hey Krishna....so glad to read your full fledged analysis after really long, meri cutie-pie gubbare!! ❀️ *Muaahhhhhhh* to you too!! Love you re for your sweet words.....always!! πŸ˜ƒ

Episode Analysis, dated 25th March 2011

Definitely a THUMS-UP episode.....the star performers being the Khandelwals!!

Sunil, Madhavi, Akshay, Khusboo......⭐️

Madhavi shone the brightest, in her 'Fearless Nadia' avatar πŸ˜†......her act was perfectly pitched πŸ‘, and she was ably supported by the ever-so-dependable Sunil and Akshay!! Khusboo stood out too, in her 'mock-baby' sulking expressions.....very natural and effortless!! πŸ‘

CVs, the K family comprises of such talented actors, that they can carry off every track with the much desired aplomb!! Case in point.....yesterday's comedy track.....some very good lines done complete justice to, by the brilliant actors that we have in the Khandelwals'!! These 6 actors, along with Dadi, Dharam, and Harilal, a complete RBO family make!! Everyone else frankly, is just a forced outsider!!

CVs......a huge round of applause to you for killing two birds with one stone....

On the one hand, it was very subtly indicated that in the ShaNak equation, a potential issue could be "too much of a good thing" with Shaan being by Khanak's side 24/7 versus earning a living.....In contrast you have Sunil and Akshay for whom the issue is exactly the reverse!! The sharp contrast......beautifully conveyed, IMO!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Also, a special mention to you CVs, for the thought put into the scene selection during the title song..... The song starts with ShaNak and their "Water Kingdom" antics.....cut to....."Jadi Booti" and "Under the Shower" playfullness!! Job Well Done, guys!! πŸ‘ Hats Off, also for the manner in which the track concludes....the "charpai" scene where it all started.....cut to.....ShaNak by the fountain, immersed in their revelry!! Truly a long journey traversed!! Brilliantly thought out, again!! πŸ‘

RBO moment of the day......

Just HAS to be the ShaNak scene!! 😳

Beautifully conceptualised and Lovingly enacted!!

Yashu looked lovely!! I for one, have always considered Manisha Koirala in "Yeh ladki ko dekha to aisa laga" as the yardstick for such a sequence....Yashu came a close second with her portrayal yesterday.....Khanak's innocence is truly esoteric!! If only that wig could be done away with, the aesthetics could be timeless.... 
To continue in the 'innocent' mode.....Yashu's "Thinku!!" πŸ˜† Superbly rendered!!

KT and his sparkling eyes!! He used them to brilliant effect, yet again, yesterday!! The bliss unmistakable... a man completely spellbound!!

A complete thumbs-up for all the nagging issues being addresssed....heart especially went out for Khanak's "Mujhe bahut bura laga jab aap ne mujh par shakh kiya!" Yashu got the feel bang-on!! πŸ‘ to KTs depiction of Shaan's soulful yet remorse-filled look when Khanak says "Mujhe aap pe poora bharosa tha!!" πŸ‘ Only wish this pensive Shaan would have been explored a little longer!! Kal mauka bhi tha aur dastoor bhi!! 😊 Moreover, KT does pensive with as much panache as he does buffonery!!

Loved the whole ILU back and forth.....KTs myriad expressions to convey Shaan's eagerness whenever Khanak would begin!! Spot-on!! πŸ‘ A man completely smitten!!

The million dollar question.....if Shaan has begun pondering about Khanak's life beyond him, is it gonna be relegated to babies only......OR......is Khanak also going to get a basic education??

Shaan ki Paathshala......vacation time over.....now's the time for 'school' to reopen!! πŸ˜ƒ

Doc D.....That was jus WOW!! β­οΈ πŸ‘
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sigh, na chahte hue bhi CC GCC ho jaata hain...

Gosh the CV's have done a marvelous job with Holi...

Thanks for the episode which is going to rock everything. *thank god I am squatting on the floor today* *winks*
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@DocD
Just read your analysis thanks to Neha!
Wonderful indeed!

Okay sorry for asking this here but really need to know like right NOW
Does anyone know about Earth Hour 2011??
Do we switch off lights ourself or shall the government take care of it?
jparker thumbnail
Voluntary process here at least. Don't know about govt Yumna!

Ahem, did you check your FF post dearie!!

Totally maarne ka iraada tha aapka I am sure.. and you succeeded!!
vaish_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SYS-

@DocD

Wonderful indeed!

Hi Yumna,

We need to switch off lights.
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: jparker

Sigh, na chahte hue bhi CC GCC ho jaata hain...

Gosh the CV's have done a marvelous job with Holi...

Thanks for the episode which is going to rock everything. *thank god I am squatting on the floor today* *winks*

Your tush has taken a solid beating man!

I am soooooooo happy we are all in full force here this morning

Reminds me of SR nite

Tab sab yoon hi deewane hue the

Did anyone notice the way he grabbed her during the song for a move obviously?😳😳

Sys ne to zaroor dekha hoga
Those HANDS

And also when he touched the squirt gun with his dark pink hands, he appaerently rubbed off some color on hers (SIGH, Oh! the connotations of it allπŸ˜‰) and then she was shown dusting her hands off😳😳
nk.mail thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SYS-

@DocD

Wonderful indeed!

oh shucks!!! it's from 8:30-9:30 n WE had to voluntarily switch off lights in our homes!!i forgot!! due to that interview!!!!😭
Edited by rockingneha - 13 years ago
jparker thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditee

Your tush has taken a solid beating man!

I am soooooooo happy we are all in full force here this morning

Reminds me of SR nite

Tab sab yoon hi deewane hue the

Did anyone notice the way he grabbed her during the song for a move obviously?😳😳

Sys ne to zaroor dekha hoga
Those HANDS

And also when he touched the squirt gun with his dark pink hands, he appaerently rubbed off some color on hers (SIGH, Oh! the connotations of it allπŸ˜‰) and then she was shown dusting her hands off😳😳

Sigh.. here we go again..

Aahh thanks aditee, but today I am well armed.. Me am not taking any chancesπŸ˜†

Gosh I said earlier, today it is going to be microscopic dissection...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Vaishu and Jess
Oh thanks!!!

@Jess
Yeah I did.You were TOO kind with your comments
Shall give detailed thanks laterπŸ˜ƒ

@Aditee
Yup!
I did! In fact kal pre-cap mein bhi tha.
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys.....am breaking for now.

Will catch ya post the epi!!

Congratulations and Celebrations.....its sure gonna be!!