Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh just wanted to addd....that a body double was used for Boo....one could make out when ever they showed her back...in the family group....😆

Me off to watch the rerun on TV....see you all later or tomorrow hopefully

And just had to say....in  yesterdays epi dated 24th March 2011....God Shanak on the Sofa...Sigh....you all sadi it all really....nothing more to add...😆😆😆
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ads...hv pmed u plz reply..gudnyt
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Krishna

Quoting u:

Thus CV's if you are reading....this Please please...do something about them...their story...you need to do justice to the actors you hired and you need to do jjustice to the viewers and the fans of those actors...You need to sit back on your writing tabel...brian storming table etc and really put your thinking creative caps on and really think hard on what you wnat to show with them in this show...so that their part of the story act doesnot feel so alien???

How true! The CVs should do the right thing at least for the sake of the actors, if not the fans. Otherwise, no one is happy- the ShaNak fans are unhappy RaJen is disturbing ShaNak story, by popping up now and then, RaJen fans are not happy with the way the story is going... who is enjoying RaJen? Anyone?

If 2 characters are there in a story, they have to be justified. Even if they r around for comic relief, they have to be given good lines and good scenarios.

The CVs really need to have a discussion on RaJen asap.

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

@ Krishna

Quoting u:

Thus CV's if you are reading....this Please please...do something about them...their story...you need to do justice to the actors you hired and you need to do jjustice to the viewers and the fans of those actors...You need to sit back on your writing tabel...brian storming table etc and really put your thinking creative caps on and really think hard on what you wnat to show with them in this show...so that their part of the story act doesnot feel so alien???

How true! The CVs should do the right thing at least for the sake of the actors, if not the fans. Otherwise, no one is happy- the ShaNak fans are unhappy RaJen is disturbing ShaNak story, by popping up now and then, RaJen fans are not happy with the way the story is going... who is enjoying RaJen? Anyone?

If 2 characters are there in a story, they have to be justified. Even if they r around for comic relief, they have to be given good lines and good scenarios.

The CVs really need to have a discussion on RaJen asap.

Amen.😊

@Krishna : Wow.. that was a beautiful take. Bowing..

@gaayu.. yes I agree. Sweep the necessary away and not the unnecessary!!

Pleas galore, CV's do take note of them. But we also thank you for your taking time and trying to understand us viewers. It is sure distrubing that you need to have filler segments in the form of RaJen. No ill feelings for the actors or their fans, but totally misfitting and wasted are their characters.
jparker thumbnail
Sigh am I the only bhoot around?!😲

Well W&W😆
tvrasika thumbnail
@ Jessica
Good morning to u!😊
jparker thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

@ Jessica
Good morning to u!😊

Aaahh gaaayu.. good marnig!! Thought me was the most looniest waiting for today's ShaNakiest episode!!😆😆

Soo... all set for the CC being turned to GCC!!😉😛
vaish_123 thumbnail
GoodMorning!

Gaayu and Jess!
vaish_123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jparker

Aaahh gaaayu.. good marnig!! Thought me was the most looniest waiting for today's ShaNakiest episode!!😆😆

Soo... all set for the CC being turned to GCC!!😉😛

count me in Jess.😉
tvrasika thumbnail
@ Jess

If we get a good epi, dont mind CC (temporarily) becoming GC or GCC😊

Clearly the RBO team has worked hard, all of them. The actors, and the CVs. I just hope the epi turns out the way they visualised it and leaves everyone happy.

But I am going to keep my mind open about the Holi sequence. They have not had much time na... it has been planned and shot within a week. And since the scene was shot ystrday, dont know how much time the editing dept got. So I will try to be fair. Am not expecting the moon. Just want a good epi to end this track (bhoot, Holi, etc) and for K-family to return to Bombay and for the next track to start.