Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
U know they can rant and accuse their husbands in the first part but I hope we do see ShaNak getting ready and all the next day for the celebration.If they show that is.Tomorrow just half an hour would be much less of a time
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i think2nite they do show them wid colors n ready to play holi but 2moro just song n shanak n kfamily plssssssss
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay girls.Me leaving.Will be back by update time.Hope we have another great K-family and ShaNak filled episode.Bye!πŸ€—
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bye smithee..

me too.. shall see ya all post update.. gosh catching up on work.. tonight is busy.. guests and entertaining.. sigh...

*waves*
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Smitha,
Thanks for the link and bye😊 c u later.

Conversion? Not yetπŸ˜†... but am very happy with the interview. must be the best interview of these 2 we have had until now.

I cannot believe we r getting a honeymoon track. Gosh!

But problems? what problems? Oh dear!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
gaayu i feel probs will b their silly mini fights nothing major n if major v c intense shaan n hot honeymoon................hahahahahaha
aditee thumbnail
Kanyaon
Bhagwan jab bhi dete hain chappar phaadkar
I gotta go but

Pick up that guy from school and drop him off.
Give sample for a drug test. I have a naukri now. Will be gone starting April 4th.
Ab to test sample will be pakka mixed with Shanak essence, hope its not a banned sunstance

Later lunch with a girlfriend.

See u all at 2.30 EST

If u survive today's Shanakesque!

Love

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@gaayu

aww poor gaayu! your CC has turned into a GC due to us nalaiks na? πŸ˜†

i am delighted regarding the shanak honeymoon like everyone else! i hope there is loads and loads of nok jhok. even the article indicates some sort of trouble between shanak. waisay i hope they go to a REAL location this time. if i could have my wish, i'd definitely send them to Kerela or panchgani πŸ˜³ 

oh and the interview:

yasharan were like total besties, were they not? KT usually appears quite uninterested and vague during interviews even when he is cracking jokes. this is the first one where i found him to be genuinely interested. that was a welcome change! πŸ˜ƒ

waisay, i love how unfazed YM remains by all of his line maaroooing lines πŸ˜‰ she blushes but gives it back in equal measure. to and fro, just like shanak! 
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

Kanyaon

Bhagwan jab bhi dete hain chappar phaadkar
I gotta go but

Pick up that guy from school and drop him off.
Give sample for a drug test. I have a naukri now. Will be gone starting April 4th.
Ab to test sample will be pakka mixed with Shanak essence, hope its not a banned sunstance

Later lunch with a girlfriend.

See u all at 2.30 EST

If u survive today's Shanakesque!

Love

Awww congo shongo ads!! Naukri.. one's gain and our loss!! sigh, but best of luck to you and your new job!!

Sigh.. Shanakesque it hopefully should be.... see ya at 2.30 EST
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zennnn

@gaayu

aww poor gaayu! your CC has turned into a GC due to us nalaiks na? πŸ˜†

i am delighted regarding the shanak honeymoon like everyone else! i hope there is loads and loads of nok jhok. even the article indicates some sort of trouble between shanak. waisay i hope they go to a REAL location this time. if i could have my wish, i'd definitely send them to Kerela or panchgani πŸ˜³ 

oh and the interview:

yasharan were like total besties, were they not? KT usually appears quite uninterested and vague during interviews even when he is cracking jokes. this is the first one where i found him to be genuinely interested. that was a welcome change! πŸ˜ƒ

waisay, i love how unfazed YM remains by all of his line maaroooing lines πŸ˜‰ she blushes but gives it back in equal measure. to and fro, just like shanak! 

@zennn...

The interview is before his vaccation in Goa I think.

I remember so much hungama in CC for his absenceπŸ˜ƒ

Anyways , all is well that ends wellπŸ˜‰
Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago