Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 - Page 65

Posted: 13 years ago
I think budget is also considered to shoot scenes...im not sure how they do it...but i think they want to show glamorous scenes...

neways in MJHT they never showed KC like they did with Diwali...

i mean i don't remember them having the KC coz at that time the story-line was different...
Originally posted by tvrasika

Yumna,
There was a lot of hope abt KC in RBO but they didnt show... dont know why. when did KC happen last yr? May be it didnt suit the track they had.

@gaayu..will be great to see KC in RBO..khanak would be fasting and shaan also..😍
should be  get some shanak cute and awesome scene that time..kaise rahega shaan fast karke..
looking amazing😍
if we all make a thread and give request to cvs to give as KC in rbo..ho sakta ho vo ise dikha de..
that time they accpted our req..exp.RBO tital track in holi seq. and dulwadi track..etc😆
Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
@ Deepali

Abhi toh Holi hua hai.... Karva chauth ke liye lambaa intezaar karna padega😊

But yes, am sure we can ask and the CVs will do the best they can, I hope.

I have been asking for a Mumbai tour for ShaNak since last July.... not happened yet. don't know why...
Gujaratis don't do KC I think.

Don't know for sure. But would love to watch KC in RBO.😊
Gaayu
Maybe we need to open up a new post
You should do that
We shall all post there!

This way those of us who haven't seen Mumbai get to see it along with ShaNak!
Originally posted by Deepali88

@gaayu..will be great to see KC in RBO..khanak would be fasting and shaan also..😍
should be  get some shanak cute and awesome scene that time..kaise rahega shaan fast karke..
looking amazing😍
if we all make a thread and give request to cvs to give as KC in rbo..ho sakta ho vo ise dikha de..
that time they accpted out req..exp.RBO tital track in holi seq. and dulwadi track..etc😆
Meri dil ki baat kahi.. Both ShaNak will be cute at KC for sure.. Sigh so we did not have it!! Phew did not miss it then!😛
Originally posted by -SYS-

Gaayu
Maybe we need to open up a new post
You should do that
We shall all post there!

This way those of us who haven't seen Mumbai get to see it along with ShaNak!

Great idea yummy..that is possible and this way we can saw shanak in MUMbai tour.look amazing
and wonderful😆
Originally posted by Deepali88

Great idea yummy..that is possible and this way we can saw shanak in MUMbai tour.look amazing
and wonderful😆
yes yes... good ole Bombay!! bombay meri jaan with ShaNak...

@Yumna..😲 not seen Bombay!? Sigh.. Chalo lets make another post so that CV's shall give what we want. Make the post fast as they seem to be lurking around in this forum. Easier for us to get it into their heads.

And they don't seem to give us a prelude into their pursuing track too.. So lets make it Holi ke baad... a good Mumbai darshan track!!  with Shantanu getting busy is "Dead's" bijinesh...😆
I am just going to put it in my FF
KC for an unmarried couple😛
Deepali
Hi!
Did you mean Mumbai shall look amazing or ShaNak?😃

Jess
Nahi yaar
Haven't seen India
Have been after my dad to visit it
Lets see agar kabhi khwahish puri hogi