Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yepp perfect VM for Odhani song... icing on the cake...
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jparker

phew... thanks re smitha and aditee.. nahin to aaj to vaat lag jaati.. meri.. so much fainting yesterday... ooohhh am weak...😆

okay checked the link... hmm not bad. I like rahul Khanna and Lisa for that matter.
Song is okay.. depends on how they had picturised / dramatised it on ShaNak.. W&W😉😆

Eghzaatlyyyyyy ! Jess

Who cares about the original after it has been picturised on SHANAK it will be SHANAK song ðŸ˜‰
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Liked the song being played but it didn't have the effect it had when they played it on them after Khanak's confession.Shan's face,his relief and his tears and the song in the BG made it perfect.Did you look at the CV's post,she said as if she did some thing great for us lol 'we gave a title song na as u requested' lol.But not complaining.

The repetitive scenes were bit too much.Not only under the bed but also the first scene,like 3 times lol.
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes smi, the post from the CV's seems a lil defensive.. Well we were really gaga right with the song selection. Well am not complaining either, but lets stay on the positive side of things. Episode really was not that bad.. It was good after a long time of fillers and nonsensical beating about the bush..

Now comes the important queschen.. Which track are they goping to pursue? I hope not the bhoot wala..

And I don't even want to think of what else they are contemplating to pursue.. (Shaan was too much ga ga about he being a gadha.. get my hint.. Nooo.. they will mess it.. God hope not..) So much for sounding positive!!
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Girls!
Discussing the Holi song??
Did anyone ask for Rang Rang Mein?
Its a very upbeat song-not bad.
Shall not complain.Its from that movie where they caricaturized desi movies, right?
I just said to Gaay I would be positive.

What are you thinking Jess that they would continue with this baby track and turn it into a joke again!Not conceiving,miscarriage,surrogacy etc all spell disaster.RBo always is a light one,so why not a HM track and they can meet some new people there and all!Don't know what they will show us.No track as of now!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello Ladies...

i know im here...

wats happening? what r v discussing?
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
rang rang  mein suits shanaks romance as in they have nok jhok masti cutenss n this song is apt fr them
 lets c how they play it out:)
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No, Smi!

I don't think so!
They don't continue the baby track I hope and looking forward to watch Shaan doing something with his business or career and the struggle he faces.Want to be positive anyway and follow jesswith W&W

Hey Rooj!How are you!

Karishma-looking to see how they shoot it on ShaNak!

Hi Yumna.Nice song selection
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago