Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 - Page 59

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Odhanians and CC-ians,

Sorry I cudnt come online ystrday. Chortel wudnt let me😑

Havent read all the posts.... what an epi we got! Very well done CVsπŸ‘

YM was the bestπŸ‘ So natural! Best bhang-ified performance by an actress on telly that i have seen... so many of them go OTT... she was so cute... and changed her voice...

KT ably supported her... wonderfulπŸ‘

did he say 'crap'?πŸ˜†

Madz said lattoo?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Loved the bed ke neeche scene.... so hatke and such good expressions from KT and YashuπŸ‘

Yashu must be super-lite... KT has carried her now like 50 times, na?

Loved seeing Rushad again... but he looks kinda changed. Has he put on weight?  He looks very different. He needs to look younger than Sunil.

Maski-RaJen- sorry yaar... am not able to follow whats going on... not able to figure what CVs are trying to say with these 3. They really need to have a meeting abt RaJen track, the CVs!

Precap- KT reciting Hanuman Chalisa... dont know why it seems funny. Thats so wrong. But i did find it funny:)

My fav line- Khanak: yeh baadal hamaare kamre me kyun nahin hain? Shaan- Baadal nahin hai toh kya hua? Harilal hai na!!!πŸ˜†

Edited by tvrasika - 13 years ago
Hello ladies *waves*

Missed yesterdays epi ...but caught the reruns....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What a cute epi indeed....just Mad fun with the K-Family and thier  not so haunted Farm house....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and the so called Chudail in it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love love love love Sunil and Madzs...they are too cute....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love love love Boo and her OTTness...thats Boo...

Love love love Akki darling alot and jhis love for his family and wife Booo....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Absoulutely love love love our RLB Shanak.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

YM was truly brilliant in her protrayal of a lady high on Bhaang....brilliant acting by her....cuteness and innocenece personified....very very versatile she be and loved her voice  modulation too..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love love love her to bits and her perfect protrayal of Khanak.

KT love love love him to bits...hes just perfect as Shaan and loved his acting alot...abely supporting YM.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Both of them make each and every scene so cute and loveable with their innocenece and adorability.....

The whoel epi was a damn cute...love the whole K-Family to bits....

They are RBO ...Period!!!!

No comments on Rajen and Maski...the CV's reallly really need to do justice to Manish truly...
Just remembered another line from Shaan... It's in the precap.

He is telling the watchman, 'meri nayi nayi shaadi hui hai'πŸ˜† Arre dude, u will be celebrating your first wedding anniversary quite soonπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -SYS-

23rd March 2011-Was a great day in many aspects!
RBO wise:

1)ShaNak!
How can they KEEP bringing more cuteness, romance and novelty to their scenes?Usually romance scenes tend to become repetitive or cliched between the same couple but these two never get old!

Under the bed scene was also very cute.Love the implication of how in the midst of anything, any worry, ShaNak can cocoon themselves in a little world of their own, away from everyone else.

2)Talli Khanak and Pareshan Shaan
YM really does drunk well.VERY cute.No OTTness, no typical drunk act.She brings her own little something to it.Khanak's innocence and naughtiness are both brought into sharp focus.A delight indeed!

KT with his What-should-I-do-with-this-lovely-exasperating-woman act was a treat.Vacillating wonderfully between irritated at Khanak to being full of love for her he was indeed a treat to watch as well.

6)Shaan's prayers
Funniest part was Shaan calling God Yaar.A very Shaan-ish thing to do!

As usual editing was off.
The same ShaNak scene was repeated again and again  in between while the RBO song played.
Also the part where Shaan stuff his ears with wool was supposed to come before SunAvi entered the room-not after!

Yumna,
Very good analysis... esp the lines in boldπŸ‘
Read all the Analysis on the epi and have to say great ones girls...

@ Yumna....yes the repeated actions were like ....ufff...and same sentiments like you dear...adn Editing...God when will they work on it Really !!!!

@Dyo...you can say it like no one else can..brilliant and beautiful as always...just like your name

@Zen completely agree ....YM shown through out ...she truly is one brilliant and versatile actress....she always leaves us ...in awe...with her acting...

@Smitha...you said it dear....

@Aditee always a pleasure reading what you have to say ...as you say it as it is and how you feel about it....Shaan superb....truly...they are truly the Cutest Couple on TV today without a doubt and can Act to booth...

@Gaayu....girl alwys love reading your take...a pleasure really....

@Beeni....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Love yah and miss you like Hell....and your take as cute as you....and the ones you love and are obssessed over.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Vaishu ....Shanak Shanak Shanak...is all that we love

@Vandhu my Bhandhu.....loved it....you truly are something nah...Item piece.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†your Ananlysis dear....fantasitc one and agree ...

@Jess.....loved your W & W policy a lot....we seem to be gettting cute scenes.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Sha, Deepa, Deepali....loved reading each and everyones take...as we all seem to love Shanak...Shanak...K- Family....and the mysterious Chudail...and not the rif raf....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So today a conitnuation  of that....ad Saturday Holi...and the Song as per CV's Rang Rang Mein....love that song and so apt for Shanak....

@Saaz darling what do you say...and was readg your MOTW and loved loved loved yr answers....you truly are something nah....

If I missed out anyone not intentional dear...sorry...but have read you all ad like all the posts ....πŸ˜ƒ

Group Hugs to all...

Hope to see you all in the evening....πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -SYS-

23rd March 2011-Was a great day in many aspects!
RBO wise:

1)ShaNak!
How can they KEEP bringing more cuteness, romance and novelty to their scenes?Usually romance scenes tend to become repetitive or cliched between the same couple but these two never get old!

Under the bed scene was also very cute.Love the implication of how in the midst of anything, any worry, ShaNak can cocoon themselves in a little world of their own, away from everyone else.

2)Talli Khanak and Pareshan Shaan
YM really does drunk well.VERY cute.No OTTness, no typical drunk act.She brings her own little something to it.Khanak's innocence and naughtiness are both brought into sharp focus.A delight indeed!

KT with his What-should-I-do-with-this-lovely-exasperating-woman act was a treat.Vacillating wonderfully between irritated at Khanak to being full of love for her he was indeed a treat to watch as well.

6)Shaan's prayers
Funniest part was Shaan calling God Yaar.A very Shaan-ish thing to do!

As usual editing was off.
The same ShaNak scene was repeated again and again  in between while the RBO song played.
Also the part where Shaan stuff his ears with wool was supposed to come before SunAvi entered the room-not after!

Tummmmy ..... Brilliant Analysis Gurl ...... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Well Worded !!!!!!
Krishna,
πŸ€—

Can anyone get nicer than you? You take time to mention every single member and appreciate their posts. So nice of you😊 Hope you had a great birthday! Sorry I missed wishing u on time...

Re RBO, looking forward to Holi epi and the song sequence.

Friends, one request. Kindly bear with the CVs if today's and tomorrow's episodes turn out to be fillers. From what we have all seen, shooting a song sequence takes time. The set has to be designed, the song has to be choreographed and the actors have to rehearse... there seem to be so many things that do not or cannot be shared with viewers, esp logistics of shooting. So kindly be patient.

I do not know if in other forums, the CVs try to be as interactive. RBO CVs seem to be doing that, so let us appreciate them for that. They did show the title song, and more importantly, only on ShaNak, as was requested.

Am not trying to suggest that honest views should not be articulated. RBO belongs as much to the CVs as to fans/viewers. It will only help the creators in their work if the focus on the strongest characters of a show. RBO title song is the best and they should know this even without fans asking them or pleading with them. Promos should be shown even without fans asking for it because RBO is worth more publicity.

All I am saying is, episodes leading to a major song and dance sequence sometimes tend to be fillers due to logistical reasons, and so request you all to keep that in mind. Thanks😊

My chortel connection is getting ridiculous by the day, so my access to CC after the epi is entirely in God's hands... hope to join u all, god willing, later in the evening.

Hey girls!

Gaayu-I will be lenient cos we got the song,we got a good episode yesterday and we are getting a Holi song on ShaNak and no clubbing of RaJen with ShaNak(yet.Hopefully not)and I am so looking forward to see if these antics between Shanak continue even today.I never laughed this much while watching a serial like I did these last two days.

BTW,heard reliance was good.My parents recently got that for their laptop!Never heard of the company you mentioned though!
i dont think 2day n 2moros epi will b fillers i think more fun in store fr us

gaayu thnk u for such a post:)
@ Smitha

LOL... Am using Airtel! Have naamkaran-d it as ChortelπŸ˜†

Reliance? Hmmm... will check.

Re RBO, hehe.. don't want u or anyone to change their usual tone. Just wanted to kinda remind everyone ki episodes leading up to a major sequence usually tend to be fillers, so better to be prepared.

Even for the Holi epi, am sure RBO CVs will do very well, but I wud rather have medium expectations... saves me frm getting super angry or super sad... all my anger is directed elsewhere these days (that is, Chennai's hot and humid climate😑). Compared to that non-changing climate, RBO is wonderful... at least we can hope for nice episodes.  I cannot hope for nice weather till November😭