Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -SYS-

Hey DocD!

πŸ€—
And thanks!

Waise the multiple repeats had me angry after a while-I wanted more variety!πŸ˜†
I kept muttering Yes yes but DO move on!

Ditto, meri Yummy Yumna, Ditto!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Love,
Doc D
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Doc D
Just read your take.
Too right you are.
YM was brilliant today.
Indeed KT-YM know the drill.
When required, one steps down to let the other dominate.Similarly, as required BOTH can act so brilliantly TOGETHER when the focus on ShaNak as one is needed.
Really.The casting director needs to be congratulated on his or her discovery.
I shudder to think of what the world would have missed with either of them missing from RBO.
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dr.dsr

@Deepu (hope, I can call you that! πŸ˜ƒ): Thanks, meri cutie-pie! You are too cute!!

@red: LOVED it!! He not only sat with her, he even carried her around as though it was just a piece of cake! πŸ˜†

You should be call  it every time...i like it.. lol  !!!!

Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Doc D

Just read your take.
Too right you are.
YM was brilliant today.
Indeed KT-YM know the drill.
When required, one steps down to let the other dominate.Similarly, as required BOTH can act so brilliantly TOGETHER when the focus on ShaNak as one is needed.
Really.The casting director needs to be congratulated on his or her discovery.
I shudder to think of what the world would have missed with either of them missing from RBO.

Absolutely so, Yumna!!

KT and Yashu mould themselves beautifully as and how the situation demands....

@bold.....a perfect example of the same......two, immediately come to mind.

1) The hospital reunion scene.....
2) The "tera zikr" hai portion in the car!!

Will remain with me till my death-bed!! SIGH!!

@blue: RBO would not have been RBO without either of them...in fact it would be only right to say that Shaan and Khanak would only be characters....ShaNak would have never emerged!!

-Deepali- thumbnail

23rd March 2011-Was a great day in many aspects!

RBO wise:

1)ShaNak!
How can they KEEP bringing more cuteness, romance and novelty to their scenes?Usually romance scenes tend to become repetitive or cliched between the same couple but these two never get old!
The first against-the-door romance.Had butterflies fluttering up a storm in my belly.Really! The hand on the neck was just β˜ΊοΈ worthy.

Under the bed scene was also very cute.Love the implication of how in the midst of anything, any worry, ShaNak can cocoon themselves in a little world of their own, away from everyone else.

Oh and the lifts.Sigh.

2)Talli Khanak and Pareshan Shaan
YM really does drunk well.VERY cute.No OTTness, no typical drunk act.She brings her own little something to it.Khanak's innocence and naughtiness are both brought into sharp focus.A delight indeed!

KT with his What-should-I-do-with-this-lovely-exasperating-woman act was a treat.Vacillating wonderfully between irritated at Khanak to being full of love for her he was indeed a treat to watch as well.

3)The RBO song!
LOVED it! Even though would have preferred a present situation per based version but this was a great surprise too.I guess they chose another song as the Holi song but due to great demand decided to bring it back.

4)K family
SunAvi were really cute.
Sunil is really the cutest hubby,dad and FIL.
SunAvi with their backs against each other searching for the churail were very cute and funny.
Akshay is back for Holi!

5)Watchman
Scary looking guy.Wouldn't want to be stranded with him anywhere!
His entry yesterday reminded me of this scene from Urban Legends.
Is he the churail or ghost??

6)Shaan's prayers
Funniest part was Shaan calling God Yaar.A very Shaan-ish thing to do!

As usual editing was off.
The same ShaNak scene was repeated again and again  in between while the RBO song played.
Also the part where Shaan stuff his ears with wool was supposed to come before SunAvi entered the room-not after!

great anylysis yummy yamuna....loved it
shanak going a great way...unhe koi nahi chho sakta hai.or pakad sakta haiπŸ˜ƒ
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not only that under the bed scene was repetitive,the way he caresses his hands over her face was also.He touched her hair thrice and everything the same and so are his fingers caressing her face from the side angle
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think more embarrassment for Shan is yet to come.The article did say that Khanak talks nonsense in front of the family members and Shan takes her away and something imp happens in the room.Aaj tho nothing imp happened unless we want to consider the title song!But I feel it would have been beautiful if they actually showed the present scenes!May be the CV's are trying to please one and all lol.Title track,a medley and a track for ShaNak.Always hoping lolEdited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

good night everyone! πŸ₯±

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dr.dsr

@ Vaish: Thanks, Dearie for your ever-so-sweet words! Love you LOTS!! Muaahh

@ Aamar Shona Jess: Missing you LOTS too!! πŸ€— Hope today's episode made aamar Shona happy! πŸ˜ƒ

Episode Analysis, dated 23rd March 2011

A definite THUMBS-UP!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yashu can take a bow!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ SUPERLATIVE underplay of the bhang effect!! ⭐️ A wonderful display of comedy served on a delectable platter of innocence!! Left me speechless, really......'cos she could have so easily gone over the top!!! She got every essence right......from the time the effect seeps in.....to "Theekh....Theekher....Theekhest!!" πŸ˜† Note her staccato when she goes "Theekh....Theekher....Theekhest!!"....the whole cobwebs effect!! πŸ‘

The ShaNak scenes.....from intense to mad-hatter!! BRILLIANT is the word that best describes them!!

KT and his improvisations.....πŸ‘πŸΌ Right from...."bhang piya toh sab yaad aa gaya!" πŸ˜† to shutting his eyes and seeing no 'evil'! πŸ˜†......to the blessings of Hanumanji being invoked........πŸ‘

The under-the bed ShaNak scene......πŸ‘........will remain etched in my memory forever!! Khanak gurgling like a little baby.....and Shaan mollifying her!! Some Role-Reversal that!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ And Yashu's gay abandon with caution thrown to the winds.....with KTs intrigue (read:blush πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³) as Shaan is a man fascinated by his wife's antics!! Truly a man "lattoo!!" over his better halfπŸ˜†

The title song with the visuals.....LOVELY.....starts from the baby story....and ends with the baby story! With ShaNak's journey in between!! πŸ‘

Gaayu had made a SUPERLATIVE observation not so long ago..... during KT's 'pregnancy' act, Yashu had very beautifully taken a step back! Hence the essence of the track was portrayed just right!!

Today was the reverse.....Yashu was in the driver's seat, and KT took the back seat!!

What a beautiful unspoken understanding these two share!!

The essence of the ShaNak magic, really!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

In conclusion, a memorable episode with Yashu's BRILLIANT act and KTs SUPERB performance!!

Definitely the perfect tone having been set by apne do anmol ratan for the celebrations to follow.....

Aaaaahhh Mishti Dyo!!! Grrrr... I missed this.. Sigh went to pick up Babu!!

Essence of ShaNak... just this one word speaks what millions of words can't express!!
Gosh and these two have portrayed it so beautifully. Its like there is a real shaNak !! My head is spinning with the episode already and now your brilliant as ever analysis!!

ClapClap You sure have a way with words. Oh.. I believe that you are a doctor by profession, but if any time you wanna trade professions am available!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†