Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rbofan1

Vandu,

Brilliant analysis. Hilarious and spot on!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank YouπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hey all!

23rd March,2011.

i have taken the liberty to initiate today's episodic thread. it is for a number of reasons like talli khanak, lovely shanak scenes and last but not least, akki bhaiyya joining the K family at the farmhouse! these reasons were enough to make me love the episode today!

let me warn you guys, i am not a gusher. i LOVE shanak and their scenes after the longest time were so romantic but i'll leave all the gushing to you guys and stick to other aspects of the episode!

1. The odhni song! very smart move by CVs i must say. they played it on shanak like we requested but not on holi! so i am guessing they have another song planned for the actual occasion. i am thinking a medley perhaps. RBO's title song is really something else yaar! it's so melodious and lovely! it maked you wanna take your dupatta and go running through a desert! no wonder it won an award!

2. Shanak were very . however, what i liked most about the first scene was the nok jhok between shanak. from khanak's "agar mein mana kar doon tu?", to shan's "mujhe zabardasti karni aati hai" to khanak's "nahi kar sakte aap", to shaan's "really?" and to finally khanak's "haan." i superliked it! neither backing down but both still wanting to romance. that notion was more romantic to me then the actual romance.

3. we all love the K-family. there is no doubt about that. thank you so much CVs for making sure that akii is with the K family on holi. i love that guy! his dorky face was like a sight for sore eyes! please stick around akki bha!

4. Acting accolades of the day go to none other than YM. she really is a brilliant actress. when the bhang article came out, i wondered whether we would see a repetition of the drunk khanak from july last year, but NO. this is exactly why i respect her work so much. she is always bringing fresh expressions to the table. the difference she portrayed between a drunk on wine khanak and a high on bhang khanak through her acting today is really praise worthy. she really is fabulous. i am impressed

5. KT was good too but his expressions in the first half of the episode were very monotonous. however, in the shanak under the bed scene, he was very natural and i liked him the best there today and btw shanak here; totally hubby wifey!

6. Ali, Rushali, Rushad and Khushboo are all OTT but they do it with such style that one can't help but fall in love with them even more and then again, comedy is always a little if not more OTT. these four can make you laugh just like that!

Dialogue of the day: "theek, theeker, theekest!" very original, funny and perfectly delivered!

Originally posted by zennnn

hey all!

23rd March,2011.

i have taken the liberty to initiate today's episodic thread. it is for a number of reasons like talli khanak, lovely shanak scenes and last but not least, akki bhaiyya joining the K family at the farmhouse! these reasons were enough to make me love the episode today!

let me warn you guys, i am not a gusher. i LOVE shanak and their scenes after the longest time were so romantic but i'll leave all the gushing to you guys and stick to other aspects of the episode!

1. The odhni song! very smart move by CVs i must say. they played it on shanak like we requested but not on holi! so i am guessing they have another song planned for the actual occasion. i am thinking a medley perhaps. RBO's title song is really something else yaar! it's so melodious and lovely! it maked you wanna take your dupatta and go running through a desert! no wonder it won an award!

2. Shanak were very . however, what i liked most about the first scene was the nok jhok between shanak. from khanak's "agar mein mana kar doon tu?", to shan's "mujhe zabardasti karni aati hai" to khanak's "nahi kar sakte aap", to shaan's "really?" and to finally khanak's "haan." i superliked it! neither backing down but both still wanting to romance. that notion was more romantic to me then the actual romance.

3. we all love the K-family. there is no doubt about that. thank you so much CVs for making sure that akii is with the K family on holi. i love that guy! his dorky face was like a sight for sore eyes! please stick around akki bha!

4. Acting accolades of the day go to none other than YM. she really is a brilliant actress. when the bhang article came out, i wondered whether we would see a repetition of the drunk khanak from july last year, but NO. this is exactly why i respect her work so much. she is always bringing fresh expressions to the table. the difference she portrayed between a drunk on wine khanak and a high on bhang khanak through her acting today is really praise worthy. she really is fabulous. i am impressed

5. KT was good too but his expressions in the first half of the episode were very monotonous. however, in the shanak under the bed scene, he was very natural and i liked him the best there today and btw shanak here; totally hubby wifey!

6. Ali, Rushali, Rushad and Khushboo are all OTT but they do it with such style that one can't help but fall in love with them even more and then again, comedy is always a little if not more OTT. these four can make you laugh just like that!

Dialogue of the day: "theek, theeker, theekest!" very original, funny and perfectly delivered!

@ bold 
So true. She is a natural actress and proved it again today.

Zennn...

Superb take!
πŸ‘

Vandu,Zenn-awesome analysis

Where is Ads?Hope she is okay!πŸ˜‰
@ Vaish: Thanks, Dearie for your ever-so-sweet words! Love you LOTS!! Muaahh

@ Aamar Shona Jess: Missing you LOTS too!! πŸ€— Hope today's episode made aamar Shona happy! πŸ˜ƒ

Episode Analysis, dated 23rd March 2011

A definite THUMBS-UP!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yashu can take a bow!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ SUPERLATIVE underplay of the bhang effect!! ⭐️ A wonderful display of comedy served on a delectable platter of innocence!! Left me speechless, really......'cos she could have so easily gone over the top!!! She got every essence right......from the time the effect seeps in.....to "Theekh....Theekher....Theekhest!!" πŸ˜† Note her staccato when she goes "Theekh....Theekher....Theekhest!!"....the whole cobwebs effect!! β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

The ShaNak scenes.....from intense to mad-hatter!! BRILLIANT is the word that best describes them!!

KT and his improvisations.....πŸ‘πŸΌ Right from...."bhang piya toh sab yaad aa gaya!" πŸ˜† to shutting his eyes and seeing no 'evil'! πŸ˜†......to the blessings of Hanumanji being invoked........πŸ‘

The under-the bed ShaNak scene......β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘........will remain etched in my memory forever!! Khanak gurgling like a little baby.....and Shaan mollifying her!! Some Role-Reversal that!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ And Yashu's gay abandon with caution thrown to the winds.....with KTs intrigue (read:blush πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³) as Shaan is a man fascinated by his wife's antics!! Truly a man "lattoo!!" over his better halfπŸ˜†

The title song with the visuals.....LOVELY.....starts from the baby story....and ends with the baby story! With ShaNak's journey in between!! πŸ‘

Gaayu had made a SUPERLATIVE observation not so long ago..... during KT's 'pregnancy' act, Yashu had very beautifully taken a step back! Hence the essence of the track was portrayed just right!!

Today was the reverse.....Yashu was in the driver's seat, and KT took the back seat!!

What a beautiful unspoken understanding these two share!!

The essence of the ShaNak magic, really!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

In conclusion, a memorable episode with Yashu's BRILLIANT act and KTs SUPERB performance!!

Definitely the perfect tone having been set by apne do anmol ratan for the celebrations to follow.....

Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago

@vaishu

thanks re and please put your analysis in the analysis thread as well πŸ˜Š

Doc,awesome!I should have my dictionary with me to praise your posts cos beautiful,awesome etc I feel aren't doing justice to he way you put forth your views.Always a pleasure to read.
Originally posted by dr.dsr

@ Vaish: Thanks, Dearie for your ever-so-sweet words! Love you LOTS!! Muaahh

@ Aamar Shona Jess: Missing you LOTS too!! πŸ€— Hope today's episode made aamar Shona happy! πŸ˜ƒ

Episode Analysis, dated 23rd March 2011

A definite THUMBS-UP!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yashu can take a bow!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ SUPERLATIVE underplay of the bhang effect!! ⭐️ A wonderful display of comedy served on a delectable platter of innocence!! Left me speechless, really......'cos she could have so easily gone over the top!!! She got every essence right......from the time the effect seeps in.....to "Theekh....Theekher....Theekhest!!" πŸ˜† Note her staccato when she goes "Theekh....Theekher....Theekhest!!"....the whole cobwebs effect!! πŸ‘

The ShaNak scenes.....from intense to mad-hatter!! BRILLIANT is the word that best describes them!!

KT and his improvisations.....πŸ‘πŸΌ Right from...."bhang piya toh sab yaad aa gaya!" πŸ˜† to shutting his eyes and seeing no 'evil'! πŸ˜†......to the blessings of Hanumanji being invoked........πŸ‘

The under-the bed ShaNak scene......πŸ‘........will remain etched in my memory forever!! Khanak gurgling like a little baby.....and Shaan mollifying her!! Some Role-Reversal that!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ And Yashu's gay abandon with caution thrown to the winds.....with KTs intrigue (read:blush πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³) as Shaan is a man fascinated by his wife's antics!! Truly a man "lattoo!!" over his better halfπŸ˜†

The title song with the visuals.....LOVELY.....starts from the baby story....and ends with the baby story! With ShaNak's journey in between!! πŸ‘

Gaayu had made a SUPERLATIVE observation not so long ago..... during KT's 'pregnancy' act, Yashu had very beautifully taken a step back! Hence the essence of the track was portrayed just right!!

Today was the reverse.....Yashu was in the driver's seat, and KT took a back seat!!

What a beautiful unspoken understanding these two share!!

The essence of the ShaNak magic, really!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

In conclusion, a memorable episode with Yashu's BRILLIANT act and KTs SUPERB performance!!

Definitely the perfect tone having been set by apne do anmol ratan for the celebrations to follow.....

DocD!

πŸ€—
Superb as usual!
Always positive and gives me 😊

Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Doc,awesome!I should have my dictionary with me to praise your posts cos beautiful,awesome etc I feel aren't doing justice to he way you put forth your views.Always a pleasure to read.

Thanks a ton, Smitha!

Truly, truly means a LOT to me!! πŸ˜ƒ

Feel exactly the same when I watch your VMs, Sweetie!! 😳