Posted: 13 years ago
vandhu..hilarious analysis as usel..great and excilientπŸ‘
loved your analysis
you are forget another mail chudail
khanak said to shaan--sabse bade bhoot to aap lag rahje hoo
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So its Shan who pulled her huh though as per many that hand didn't look like KT's!
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dr.dsr

Helloo Shelloo Friends!!

Am kinda busy.....work and its trappings beckon.....hence am unable to spend as much time as I'd like too....😭

Yesterday's epi......mixed feelings....the ShaNak scene, ethereal.....the rest of the epi.....definitely left a lot to be desired!

Episode Analysis, dated 22nd March 2011

The ShaNak scene.....absolutely took my breath away.....had a broad smile plastered on my face, all through, gurgling with child-like glee!! πŸ˜ƒ

Everything about the scene was beautiful....the fine line between fact and fiction blurring....the subtle portrayal of the same by KT and Yashu....to the final admission by Shaan...."Kya hum aise hi ek baby bana sakte hain, Khanak??" LOVELY!! πŸ‘ The realisation....typically Shaan....unmeditated and heart-felt, and the response to the same.....typically Khanak....spontaneous and heart-felt too!! 😊 The portrayal of the 'tayyari' for the same.....πŸ‘.......totally a couple head over heels in love!! 😍😳 The proverbial icing....the "I love you" with the arithmetic tadka!! πŸ˜† Absolutely LOVED it!! πŸ˜ƒ A special mention here to both KT and Yashu for giving this cliched moment the ShaNak stamp!! πŸ‘  Innocent.....Lovable....Flirtatious!!! 😳

Other moments that stood out for me in the episode....

KTs improvisation of Shaan's "seena tan ke" pose when Sunil is asked for an introduction! πŸ˜† Also, noticed the split-second expression of the characteristic Parkinson's Disease 'head-shake' of the watchman, mimicked by KT. Have to give it to the guy!.....has the ability to prevent the portrayal of some of the most sensitive/tricky issues/lines as disrespectful/crassy on the basis of his sheer panache!!  A rare feat, really!! πŸ‘ 

Absolutely LOVED Yashu's improvisation of Khanak's smile changing into bewilderment on hearing Madhavi's make-up babble!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Also her delivery of  "Swarg Mein??" Bang-On!! The perfect mix of innocence and tongue-in-cheek!! πŸ‘ 
Have only one comment to make about an aspect that Yashu could probably  work upon....the frequency of her "hai naan??"...."nahin"....."hun".....could be toned down slightly.....seem to take away something from the flow and thereby essence of her dialogue delivery!! Case in point....Khanak's dialogues at the beginning of the ShaNak scene....

A definite thumbs-up for Madz make-up woes!! πŸ˜† Rushali got the feel spot-on!! πŸ‘

Khusboo and her OTT fear psychosis....stood out despite the whole track actually being quite forced!!  Also liked Boo's "very funny" repartee to Shaan!! Even KT was left stumped! πŸ˜†

Sunil's "Main hoon kaun??".....dialogue delivery had the necessary punch!! Was actually expecting Shaan to revert saying "Yeh hain Don!!" πŸ˜†

Thumbs-Down for....

The old farmhouse....eerie surroundings.....spooky watchman gimick.....Came across as exactly just that...a gimmick!! Completely lame, IMO!!

And the whole 'lost and found' crap! What exactly was that??!! Sunil and Khusboo in front of the car....and realisation dawns on them after eons!! πŸ‘

Anyways, will revert to our Dear Jess's brilliant policy....W&W!!

Hopefully the bhang and its aftereffects should be worth the wait!!

Great anaylisis dyo as usel
wrote all things very brilientlyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

What do I say lol.

First scene tho was amazing.Its been such a long time since we have seen that intense expression on Shan and Khanak's challenge and Shan's voice was just gush worthy and of course his hands caressing her face all the time.

Bedroom scene tho bahut cute.We got the title song.Wish it was shown on them and their current scenario instead of the past scenes but well glad to hear it and also reminiscing the past scenes.

Holi is still on right?Tomorrow they would play with colors and medley playing.And we can have ShaNak and a song on them.A romantic one since he is in the mood to make a baby lol.I thought the CV's would end the baby track here!

SunAvi,Rushad and Khushboo were so good lol.

Of course its ShaNak that made the episode so beautiful.The first scene,Shan roaming as per Khanak's instructions and the two lifts.What more could we ask for lol.May be a kiss!We can wait and watch I guess!

They should warn us beforehand if they intend to give these type of scenes for ShaNak cos I think these two are dangerous for my health lol.

KT was hot.Well dressed and of course his comic timing as always perfect.

But its YM who stole the show today.Her voice seemed so different from what we hear everyday and the modulation was so good.She is such a natural.

Loved the episode.

smi! plz post this in the analysis thread that i have created also.

-Deepali- thumbnail
Graet analysis smitha ..as uselπŸ‘πŸΌ
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Deepali88

vandhu..hilarious analysis as usel..great and excilientπŸ‘
loved your analysis
you are forget another mail chudail
khanak said to shaan--sabse bade bhoot to aap lag rahje hoo

Wo likha hai maine....Refer to - Shaan Chudail πŸ˜†
aditee thumbnail
Vandu Fab analysis di!

Superb!

Just so totally you.

That great sense of humor, mockery and yet quite amusing
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

The cutest couple on TV

Super cute!

The title track was amazing!

I wish they had KISSED
Would have been SO much better!

I feel the watchman is a "spirit"

Lovely lovely scene under the bed

Only RBO CVs can think up such cuteness

Great to hear KT recite Hanuman Chaleesa

Agree aditi..great to see Tital track again  looked amazing..and kt sung hanuman chalisa ..superb
to see him
the cutest and adoreble couple on Tv ...101 % agree
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rbofan1

Hi Zennnn..

Analysis karne keliye kya hai yaar aaj?

except SHANAK

bohot kuch tha! talli khanak and akki! πŸ˜† YM was amazing today! 

-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Wo likha hai maine....Refer to - Shaan Chudail πŸ˜†

Omg..vandhu i missed this line.so  perfect analysis for chudail..tumhe future me kaam ayegaπŸ˜†