Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dr.dsr

Helloo Shelloo Friends!!

Am kinda busy.....work and its trappings beckon.....hence am unable to spend as much time as I'd like too....😭

Yesterday's epi......mixed feelings....the ShaNak scene, ethereal.....the rest of the epi.....definitely left a lot to be desired!

Episode Analysis, dated 22nd March 2011

The ShaNak scene.....absolutely took my breath away.....had a broad smile plastered on my face, all through, gurgling with child-like glee!! πŸ˜ƒ

Everything about the scene was beautiful....the fine line between fact and fiction blurring....the subtle portrayal of the same by KT and Yashu....to the final admission by Shaan...."Kya hum aise hi ek baby bana sakte hain, Khanak??" LOVELY!! πŸ‘ The realisation....typically Shaan....unmeditated and heart-felt, and the response to the same.....typically Khanak....spontaneous and heart-felt too!! 😊 The portrayal of the 'tayyari' for the same.....πŸ‘.......totally a couple head over heels in love!! 😍😳 The proverbial icing....the "I love you" with the arithmetic tadka!! πŸ˜† Absolutely LOVED it!! πŸ˜ƒ A special mention here to both KT and Yashu for giving this cliched moment the ShaNak stamp!! πŸ‘  Innocent.....Lovable....Flirtatious!!! 😳

Other moments that stood out for me in the episode....

KTs improvisation of Shaan's "seena tan ke" pose when Sunil is asked for an introduction! πŸ˜† Also, noticed the split-second expression of the characteristic Parkinson's Disease 'head-shake' of the watchman, mimicked by KT. Have to give it to the guy!.....has the ability to prevent the portrayal of some of the most sensitive/tricky issues/lines as disrespectful/crassy on the basis of his sheer panache!!  A rare feat, really!! πŸ‘ 

Absolutely LOVED Yashu's improvisation of Khanak's smile changing into bewilderment on hearing Madhavi's make-up babble!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Also her delivery of  "Swarg Mein??" Bang-On!! The perfect mix of innocence and tongue-in-cheek!! πŸ‘ 
Have only one comment to make about an aspect that Yashu could probably  work upon....the frequency of her "hai naan??"...."nahin"....."hun".....could be toned down slightly.....seem to take away something from the flow and thereby essence of her dialogue delivery!! Case in point....Khanak's dialogues at the beginning of the ShaNak scene....

A definite thumbs-up for Madz make-up woes!! πŸ˜† Rushali got the feel spot-on!! πŸ‘

Khusboo and her OTT fear psychosis....stood out despite the whole track actually being quite forced!!  Also liked Boo's "very funny" repartee to Shaan!! Even KT was left stumped! πŸ˜†

Sunil's "Main hoon kaun??".....dialogue delivery had the necessary punch!! Was actually expecting Shaan to revert saying "Yeh hain Don!!" πŸ˜†

Thumbs-Down for....

The old farmhouse....eerie surroundings.....spooky watchman gimick.....Came across as exactly just that...a gimmick!! Completely lame, IMO!!

And the whole 'lost and found' crap! What exactly was that??!! Sunil and Khusboo in front of the car....and realisation dawns on them after eons!! πŸ‘

Anyways, will revert to our Dear Jess's brilliant policy....W&W!!

Hopefully the bhang and its aftereffects should be worth the wait!!

the fine line between fact and fiction blurring.

DocD!

Spot on!
Take a bow!
Superb Analysis!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dr.dsr

Helloo Shelloo Friends!!

Am kinda busy.....work and its trappings beckon.....hence am unable to spend as much time as I'd like too....😭

Yesterday's epi......mixed feelings....the ShaNak scene, ethereal.....the rest of the epi.....definitely left a lot to be desired!

Episode Analysis, dated 22nd March 2011

The ShaNak scene.....absolutely took my breath away.....had a broad smile plastered on my face, all through, gurgling with child-like glee!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes.. the gurgling like a child expression simply purfect!!  ShaNak have that effect...😳

Everything about the scene was beautiful....the fine line between fact and fiction blurring....the subtle portrayal of the same by KT and Yashu....to the final admission by Shaan...."Kya hum aise hi ek baby bana sakte hain, Khanak??" LOVELY!! πŸ‘ The realisation....typically Shaan....unmeditated and heart-felt, and the response to the same.....typically Khanak....spontaneous and heart-felt too!! 😊 The portrayal of the 'tayyari' for the same.....β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘.......totally a couple head over heels in love!! 😍Embarrassed The proverbial icing....the "I love you" with the arithmetic tadka!! πŸ˜† Absolutely LOVED it!! πŸ˜ƒ A special mention here to both KT and Yashu for giving this cliched moment the ShaNak stamp!! πŸ‘  Innocent.....Lovable....Flirtatious!!! Embarrassed

Other moments that stood out for me in the episode....

KTs improvisation of Shaan's "seena tan ke" pose when Sunil is asked for an introduction! πŸ˜† Also, noticed the split-second expression of the characteristic Parkinson's Disease 'head-shake' of the watchman, mimicked by KT. Have to give it to the guy!.....has the ability to prevent the portrayal of some of the most sensitive/tricky issues/lines as disrespectful/crassy on the basis of his sheer panache!!  A rare feat, really!! πŸ‘ 

Absolutely LOVED Yashu's improvisation of Khanak's smile changing into bewilderment on hearing Madhavi's make-up babble!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Also her delivery of  "Swarg Mein??" Bang-On!! The perfect mix of innocence and tongue-in-cheek!! πŸ‘ 
Have only one comment to make about an aspect that Yashu could probably  work upon....the frequency of her "hai naan??"...."nahin"....."hun".....could be toned down slightly.....seem to take away something from the flow and thereby essence of her dialogue delivery!! Case in point....Khanak's dialogues at the beginning of the ShaNak scene....

A definite thumbs-up for Madz make-up woes!! πŸ˜† Rushali got the feel spot-on!! πŸ‘

Khusboo and her OTT fear psychosis....stood out despite the whole track actually being quite forced!!  Also liked Boo's "very funny" repartee to Shaan!! Even KT was left stumped! πŸ˜†

Sunil's "Main hoon kaun??".....dialogue delivery had the necessary punch!! Was actually expecting Shaan to revert saying "Yeh hain Don!!" πŸ˜†

Thumbs-Down for....

The old farmhouse....eerie surroundings.....spooky watchman gimick.....Came across as exactly just that...a gimmick!! Completely lame, IMO!!

And the whole 'lost and found' crap! What exactly was that??!! Sunil and Khusboo in front of the car....and realisation dawns on them after eons!! πŸ‘

Anyways, will revert to our Dear Jess's brilliant policy....W&W!!

Hopefully the bhang and its aftereffects should be worth the wait!!

Aah.. Mishti Dyo..missed ya soo much.. *hugs*

Super take ClapClap 

Wiaiting for Holi.. *frowning and screaming like Gabbar* Kab hain Holi!! "Sss...sarkar... woh.. woh to itvaar.. kkk.ko... ho.. gayee...*
Gabbar : Kya!!! Goli mar do sab ko....😑Ouch

Sigh.. yes I better go back to my W&WπŸ˜†
Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

initial reaction to the episode:

YM's and shanak's show all the way! 

compare her getting high with bhang to her getting drunk at foam's hotel; and you will see for yourself how versatile and brilliant she is. both differently acted out and yet both applaud worthy! πŸ‘

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi girls!Initial reaction pls?How was the episode?Should I hope for something spectacular?lol
.Dilwale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Hi girls!Initial reaction pls?How was the episode?Should I hope for something spectacular?lol

yes smi! both on talli khanak and shanak's front lol! you'll enjoy it for sure! πŸ˜Š

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Smitha... quick.. prepare a place by your chair, sofa wherever you sit and watch the epi.. so that you don't get hurt if and when you faint...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Sigh.. it was ShaNak.. and only them... loved it so far...
Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jess-u warned me late lol.That first scene!*THUD* still trying to get up lol.Shan caressing her face??So sensual.How long has it been since we saw that intense expression on his face lol.
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Smitha!

SHANAK scenes. Ready to faintπŸ˜†
.Dilwale. thumbnail
hey vaish! where's your episode take? πŸ˜›
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SuperduperFulltoooooFatak epsiode !!!!

Rang Badalti Odhani Title Track !!!!!
*dies*