OK Agreed!
NO baby talk what so ever!

Plus Star One is a youth channel

Youth cant be having babies.........

Or so we shall believe
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Does no precap mean Holi episode is tonight??

Uff I so hope!
Shucks.I have to go out for dinner!
How will I gush if it IS the Holi epi??
UGH.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Yumna
I doubt we will get Holi today itself. they wll drag this bhoot thing i feel.. this whole wk will be abt Holi, am guessing.

Shd they not publicise this Holi track?

The new promo is after Holi? May be it wll hint towards the track after Holi.
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gaayu
Holi is going to be a whole track??
I thought ek episode hai.
Hmmm
Yeah I guess the Bhoot thing shall be dragged out

Wonder if they have another track up their sleeves
Waise Holi itself shouldn't be the promo-Promo should be about the NEW track that shall last sometime!
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am hoping against hope that Holi epsiodes are from today.

IMO I feel they are encorporating bhoot track into Holi and then move on.. So it should last for a while. Show Holi celebrations for a couple of episodes maybe and then move on... with a track..

That is going to be no guesses from me!! I have given up on guessing!!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

No !! Holi is not a whole track.....LOL.......In that case it should have started a week ago...Hahaha...

I think it will be either today or tomrw....

If they show too much Shanak romance today (there is nothing like too much when it comes to shanak)

I have a feel it will be divided into three -

1.SHANAK romance

2.Madz-Boo-Sunil bhoot scare

3.Rahul n Bhai-giri....Ughh!!

If they drag these three too much then holi Thursday ya Friday hi milega...M sincerely hoping they dont drag it till saturday,...

I hope Rushad is back......M allowing myself to hope this was planned by the Khandelwal men and Akki is the one scaring boo...LOL !!

I want Rushad back yaar !! Kya hai ye !

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes me too think that today a little more masti and crazy fun for the K-family. Am hoping though they show holi today..at least say some preparations being made.. and excitement in the K-family.. Missing Aki too.. Hope he joins them today...

And as for the bhoot track.. am beginning to get a feeling that this will be a whole track in itself. Gowd.. more W&W then for me.. I was watching the epi again and I heard Boo saying.. "Vaise bhi maine suna hain ki the world is coming to an end.." Sar ghooming now... What.. that will be a track... dunno...

So W&W till then 😆
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, pls lets have Rushad back. Where has he gone now? another serial or film?
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

Yes, pls lets have Rushad back. Where has he gone now? another serial or film?

Gaayu,

he is doing a cameo in Sony's new show 'Kismat'
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Helloo Shelloo Friends!!

Am kinda busy.....work and its trappings beckon.....hence am unable to spend as much time as I'd like too....😭

Yesterday's epi......mixed feelings....the ShaNak scene, ethereal.....the rest of the epi.....definitely left a lot to be desired!

Episode Analysis, dated 22nd March 2011

The ShaNak scene.....absolutely took my breath away.....had a broad smile plastered on my face, all through, gurgling with child-like glee!! 😃

Everything about the scene was beautiful....the fine line between fact and fiction blurring....the subtle portrayal of the same by KT and Yashu....to the final admission by Shaan...."Kya hum aise hi ek baby bana sakte hain, Khanak??" LOVELY!! 👏 The realisation....typically Shaan....unmeditated and heart-felt, and the response to the same.....typically Khanak....spontaneous and heart-felt too!! 😊 The portrayal of the 'tayyari' for the same.....⭐️👏⭐️👏.......totally a couple head over heels in love!! 😍😳 The proverbial icing....the "I love you" with the arithmetic tadka!! 😆 Absolutely LOVED it!! 😃 A special mention here to both KT and Yashu for giving this cliched moment the ShaNak stamp!! 👏  Innocent.....Lovable....Flirtatious!!! 😳

Other moments that stood out for me in the episode....

KTs improvisation of Shaan's "seena tan ke" pose when Sunil is asked for an introduction! 😆 Also, noticed the split-second expression of the characteristic Parkinson's Disease 'head-shake' of the watchman, mimicked by KT. Have to give it to the guy!.....has the ability to prevent the portrayal of some of the most sensitive/tricky issues/lines as disrespectful/crassy on the basis of his sheer panache!!  A rare feat, really!! 👏 

Absolutely LOVED Yashu's improvisation of Khanak's smile changing into bewilderment on hearing Madhavi's make-up babble!! 👏👏👏 Also her delivery of  "Swarg Mein??" Bang-On!! The perfect mix of innocence and tongue-in-cheek!! 👏 
Have only one comment to make about an aspect that Yashu could probably  work upon....the frequency of her "hai naan??"...."nahin"....."hun".....could be toned down slightly.....seem to take away something from the flow and thereby essence of her dialogue delivery!! Case in point....Khanak's dialogues at the beginning of the ShaNak scene....

A definite thumbs-up for Madz make-up woes!! 😆 Rushali got the feel spot-on!! 👏

Khusboo and her OTT fear psychosis....stood out despite the whole track actually being quite forced!!  Also liked Boo's "very funny" repartee to Shaan!! Even KT was left stumped! 😆

Sunil's "Main hoon kaun??".....dialogue delivery had the necessary punch!! Was actually expecting Shaan to revert saying "Yeh hain Don!!" 😆

Thumbs-Down for....

The old farmhouse....eerie surroundings.....spooky watchman gimick.....Came across as exactly just that...a gimmick!! Completely lame, IMO!!

And the whole 'lost and found' crap! What exactly was that??!! Sunil and Khusboo in front of the car....and realisation dawns on them after eons!! 👏

Anyways, will revert to our Dear Jess's brilliant policy....W&W!!

Hopefully the bhang and its aftereffects should be worth the wait!!