Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 - Page 49

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Nice theories girls!Amnesia,Surrogacy etc lol.I am dead against surrogacy cos that means a third person between ShaNak.

Me too....Me too !!
I actually didn't like yesterday that Shan forgot Khanak and went away at the farmhouse lol

ME TOOO  ME TOOOO !! Hated that he forgot her and Madhavi realized that she was missingπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Amnesia sounds good but no Suraj or Sunny,just Shan doing things to bring her memories back

Exactly what I had in mind !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

BTW,hi girls!

Yo !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: togepe30

Because the actors are KIDS(in swj'a words) and will run away to play in the water and no shooting will happen...!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Do u really think ki KT-YM ko beach pe leeke gaye toh dono shoot karenge???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nope.one will start clickng pics n oder will start posngπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol vandu,rather belated hello lol.

I was hoping since he forgot abt Khanak he would be the one to realise.Meri Khanak but Madz beat him to it
Daebak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

nope.one will start clickng pics n oder will start posngπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Eggjacktly !!!
And show ka band baj jayega...
Isiliye they let these two remain inside chaar deewari only...
So that they dont get curious and run off to explore the placeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Atleast iss wajah se next day telecast karne ke liye episode toh hoga !!
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello Gurls ....Anyone ther ??
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mere Pyaare Critics  behenon

Please dont give ideas like surrogacy /natasha becoming surrogate mother  etc.,

Please really I fear these ideas so much...

I am worried lest CVs read them and plan something on similar lines..... Nope please

i am also not comfortabe with miscarriage/ still born/Unable to conceive ideas 

This idea has flopped big time in geet and geet Face book page has many posting they did not like it

These are ideas suited for channels like Sony., colours., zee imagine and star plus 

Not definitely for starone

I would wish that cvs forget about the baby temporarily and concentrate on other

tracks ..when they think it is appropraiate ( i mean after shaan gets established etc., )

they can show khanak is pregnant..

.No more baby related tracks now ..please no melodrama/sentiments/emotions based on baby

seen enough of them in many shows dont want in RBO..
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shriya
I agree with u abt all these baby tracks being very melodramatic in our serials.

Re giving ideas to CVs, well, here, many ideas are being given. dont know which ones are being adapted and which ones are not. that was not the intention, to give ideas to CVs. we were just wondering where the future track wil be...

My personal view is that CVs should do the story the way they have visualised it. Then we can give comments. and then if the comments are bad, they can take corrective action. After all, it's a daily soaps, they have chance to rectify plots that dont work, unlike films.

For now, i too wud like Shaan and Khanak to go back to being lovey-dovey couple, and celebrate their first wedding anniversary, with a honeymoon. And celebrate one year of RBO with a Mumbai tour.

I wud like Shaan to get into business. hav had enough of him and his music, to be honest.

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey all!

@Shriya
We are all with you. no one wants a baby related track anymore.And if the CVs do come here and read I guess they should also see that we are all actually opposed to these ideas....

Gaayu-
Agree with what you said.Also want ShaNak to know each other even better.Find out different aspects about each other.They've been barely married a year-surely there is alot more in their relationship that remains to be explored!
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good morning all my friends.. here at CC and elsewhere on the forum!!

Ahh, yes I see the word surrogacy still predominent... Nooo.. pullleeeejjjj meri phirends.. (CV) unke kaan supersensitive hain.. they even hear our thoughts!!!

Yes seriousness no.. no.. light stuff definitely yes.. yes..

As Saaaz was suggesting making now turned laayak, naalaayak Shantanu should be more responsible and go to office. Business mein kuch aisa accha kar ke dikha de!!