Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 - Page 47

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys, so a lil' late for the discussions.. but can someone tell me where is the story heading to??

Im kind of waiting for a full on Shanak track.. say a honeymoon with loads of laughter and romance... with Miss Museebath and Mr. Pareshaan!!

I think Im falling ill often these days (like my hubby says)... more because of trying to digest this so called parallel dustin track... can't take it anymore...

BTW what happened with the IF awards.. are the votings still on.. hasn't it been a while.. did they announce the winners??
Edited by Anu80 - 13 years ago
i agree Anu...we need to do something on this parallel dustbin track...lets see where they go post holi episode methinks a new track is coming up....

sorry but I am stuck with motw duties..to respond more in detail.😆

Good Day...to all...

So are we all excited waiting for the Holi epi.....Hopefully it will start by today..and we have a Holi episode completely on Shanak and K-family only.....No Bhai please...had enough of him already!!!!

Hopefully will be online today...Hopefully...😃😆😆
@Anu.....would love love love a Honeymoon track on them....its way pending their Honeymoon....Thats the next thing they can show ....them going on a Honeymoon......

@Saaz me too would love if they shiw Shaan leave Music adn persue his fathers business....or he can do both as some ppl do.......this way we get him being a man by helping his father and bro in business...and thus giving Akki more time with Boo so that they can start a family first ad then......when he's well settled with his career...he and Khanak can settle down....but till then no Baby for them at all...!!!

@Deepa...I donot thing there will eb a Surogacy track...One hopes not...not with the track record they have of really dealing badly with serious issue.....lets leave those tracks for Ekta and company....

@And who asked if Uttaran was Surogacy....No its not....its Tapasya claiming that she is carrying Veer's child....was carrying when he divorced her where as she is not Pregnant at all...And as for our Neighbouring show....Miscarriage after the 7 month of pregnecy...hummm.....one can go inot labour and delover a still born but miscarriage ....Dr...am I right....The last time she was serious the Dr asked Maan who to save her ot the child and now they show this....and ppl still lap it up and its a number one show....😆

Hopefully we have a one week Holi lasting till Saturday...😆😆😆

Oh and Quater Finals on.....so....😆😆😆😆
Krishna,
Happy Birthday!🤗 Sorry I am so late in wishing u.... got very busy the last 3 days.

Hello ppl...
Kya ho raha hai? Su chaale chhe? :P
Krishna??
Bday ??
Happy Birthdayyyyy...
Sorry....only logged in for a few minutes yesterday !! So didnt know it was ur bday !!

Happy Bday !!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU with Joy,Peace and Prosperity !!
Just read the posts abt potential tracks, including surrogacy.

Wud we get Natasha again? It wud be very  melodramatic to see Khanak not being able to conceive and then Taashu being around and willing to be a surrogate... I am not sure myself whether I wud like this track. Wasnt there a film abt this, called Filhaal? I hav not seen the film though... but it was abt a woman getting her friend to be a surrogate.

RaJen and Maski are still not fully connected to the main story in RBO. The CVs can bring back characters that actually played major roles in the story, instead of creating more and more characters. Natasha, Mr.Agarwal, both of them will be interesting to watch.

Mr.Agarwal can also be a reason for troubles in business for Sunil and Akshay and Shaan can help them. and forget abt music.

Oh Nooo ! No Surrogate mother....wo bhi Natasha...no ! Yikes !

That'd be DISASTROUS !! No freaking Ways...

Its too serious for a star one show......And it wont be nice to see that treated like a comedy...

BTW......NJS said....no baby coming.....So I dont think they will put a track which will lead to a baby appearing sooner or later...

I am wondering if there might be an "accident" track....

Not the coma type or return from dead types.....But accident - critical....yadaa yadaa...Bekaar track hai but much used in shows when there is a lack of tracks..

ok khanak met wid accident n 4gets evrythng n her memory struck at suraj n dey call suuny back 4 khanak n shaan winnng back his love?????????????????is it 2 much serious????????????