Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
yamuna its shaan only who pulls her but they purposely made him wear a ring so it looks as if its sum1 else
 98% its him
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Smithee and Karishma
No one would be happier if it is him than me
But just saying the ring made me all sad-it could be Sunil's plan to scare Boo/Madz

Smiths-If PM is something to do with you-know-who I want it as wellπŸ˜†

SBB interview was so CUTE!Cant believe I missed the gushing on it.
Sigh...

Adi-
I actually wouldn't mind cliched at all
Much better than some 'surprises'
However if they come up with something newly cute-like that apologizing and falling on top of her scene-THEN I am ALL for innovation!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A cute episode....loved Shanak...and the K-Family....alot....

The K women rocked...and they looked so good together....showed how far they have truly come...form the intial days to this....

K-Men....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†What can one say Phattooos ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†botht eh Men hide behind their wives on first sign of trouble...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†So cute...Missed missed Akki loads...hope we get to see him on Holi...

Khanak heard some one call her name....definitley Shaan maybe...or the old man who thinks hes someoen every other second...may have decided to becoem Shaan for all we know...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And was that Shaan's hand that pulle her....or Sunils????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The Mystery will be solved tomorrow...for sure...adn One hopes Tomorrow is Holi....with No Riff Raff  scenes at all...to mar our happiness and and obstacle free viewing of our fav couple and family...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

The rest....Just have one thing to Ask.....What is theBhai doing in the show????He's not funny at all....not even a little bit...So was he trulyu needed???Really???πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

Rajen...were ok ...Manish not bad nor is Ansha...but Maski and his antics...not needed...as they are not hilarious at all....

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: -SYS-

The Goods and The Bads:

The baby game seems to have come to an end with no real conclusion.
Shaan is apparently ready for a baby.So is Khanak.No idea what is going to be done about it.
Still need thodi detail on why and how Shaan is ready to let go of his inhibitions about becoming a dad.
Waise even though I think the doll being their kid dialogue by Shaan was a little juvenile but still shows that Shaan initially always tries his best to stay away from people or things that he KNOWS he will get attached to.So even for the baby I guess he was just resisting because he knows that their baby will be one of the most precious things in his life.And he has always run from emotional commitments.
Anyway-ShaNak as cute as usual.Very couple-y.One of the very few couples I have seen on TV (And since I have mostly watched English shows more than Indian this says ALOT about KT-YM) that retain their cuteness and chemistry so many days after 'marriage'.

BTW 'ghost' comedies have never been my cup of tea.Which was why I was upset with the ghost in holi article.
That said there were some moments in the sequence today that made me smile or grin but it had more to do with the acting than the actual story.KT-YM-Ali-Rushali really have it in them to make me smile even when I don't find humour in the situation.The three K ladies were very cute and natural with each other.Some good acting there interspersed with some OTT.Khushboo was a bit OTT but I guess it was required by the script.Also my personal issues lingering from the abortion deal might be interfering with my judgement here.
Sigh.

Okay moment of anger today-No not the Bhai/RaJen scenes, I skipped those!-when they, especially Shaan forgot Khanak in the car.SO not happening.I was all πŸ˜‘
Khair he KIND of made it up-actually no he didn't-by the romance comment.HOPEFULLY a prelude to a romantic scene tomorrow.

Wonder who pulled Khanak in the end-Sunil?Wish it were Shaan but it wasn't KT's hand unfortunately.

WHEN will we get Holi episode??With all this waiting it better be worth it!That translates into 'filled with ShaNak cute and romantic moments'!

well written and well SAIDπŸ‘[email protected] agree wid u.....his character though kiddish in many ways bt  it was always emotional..case in point the post proposal senario wid khanak leaving the room..the mrning after he goes up to his grand mom complaining abt her.....as far as the track is concerned i don think dey wud show her all pregnant ..its probably leading to either her inability to either conceive or a miscarriage.....bt i guess its probably going the first option..may be we'll see sme surrogate scenario cmg up.....taking all its inspiration frm CHORI CHORI CHUPKE CHUPKE...a Sallu starrer bolly muvie if we can have SWADES ,JAB WE MET ND ROCK ON..SO y nt dis one!!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•...bt dese r my mere guesses...bt the real question is if it happens R d current bunch of cvs  r so creatively EQUIPPED enuf to outlay such a track since dey badly SUCK🀒 at serious issues or wil it turn out to be another MMS LETDOWN???AS far as d hand thng is concerned, i agree wid YUMNA ,it was clearly nt Shaanz bt it can be yet another BLOOPER...so lets keep d the suspense afloat!!! Edited by deepa_01 - 13 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
[SORRY DOUBLE POST!!!πŸ˜ƒEdited by deepa_01 - 13 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello ladies  *waves* missed ypu all loads....*hugs & muwah*

Read most of all your dicussions on my Phone...was not feeling well as was down with flu...urgh and then B'day and my little ones keep me tooo busy...thus hardly get time to come online....

Me can't wait for tomorrow ...and looks like Sunils hand....unless they show it to be that old mans hand...who opened the gates....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok hope to see you all tomorrow for sure....have a great day, night....

Bye.....*waves * blwoing flying kisses....*
-SYS- thumbnail
@Deepa
WHATTTT???
Surrogacy?
Oh god NO.
They just CANNOT deal with it adequately.Seriously.I might have to get permanent amnesia surgery done!Kya kya am I supposed to forget??

@K Di
Hiiii!!!
Happy Birthday again!
Nice analysis.
Re Old Man deciding to become Shaan πŸ€£
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SYS-

@Deepa

WHATTTT???
Surrogacy?
Oh god NO.
They just CANNOT deal with it adequately.Seriously.I might have to get permanent amnesia surgery done!Kya kya am I supposed to forget??

@K Di
Hiiii!!!
Happy Birthday again!
Nice analysis.
Re Old Man deciding to become Shaan πŸ€£

LUK yaar SURROGACY is a gud track bt since its dem i hv no hopes... dey will screw it up BIG TYM...NO second thoughts abt it.......nd those r my mere GUESSES re....ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN..hope the show continues for another 2-3 years for sme thngs to happen in realπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..warna koi chance nahi hain!!!
-Deepali- thumbnail
todays episode mar 22 2011

todays we get a hilarious and cute episode.. i enjoy it
loved the shanak bedroom scene..shaan says 'khanak me relize kartya hoo ki tum kya kaisa
mahsoos karti hogi maa banna tumhare liye kaisa hota hoga ..khanak mujhe baccha
chaiye me baap banne ke liye taiyar hoo..mujhe baccha chaiye.."looking both
awesome and great and their expression that time mind blowing ..looking a real couple😳
the ghost concept little good not best but i like it and enjoy
i think first time all k family gone to outside of k house..thats great and supperb3
loved the khushboo and madz conv..when madz says  'khushboo mera mackup ka saman kaha hai
agar vo bhoot ne hame maar dala to kya hum bina mackup upar jayenge aut swarg me mrs gulathi
ne hame dekh liya to omg me to vahi per mar jaoongi ' kanak tont her 'swarg ' and madz
reaction after that heared  amazing..loved at the whole scene
khushboo looking some ott but i liked her
rajen scene not good or not bad and mushky scene  horreble and tarture for us
precap was awesome 'shaan pulled khanak' lwill be look amazing
looking forword for Holi episode might be awesome and great
karan and yashu doing a great job with amazing and wonderful act

Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_01

LUK yaar SURROGACY is a gud track bt since its dem i hv no hopes... dey will screw it up BIG TYM...NO second thoughts abt it.......nd those r my mere GUESSES re....ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN..hope the show continues for another 2-3 years for sme thngs to happen in realπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..warna koi chance nahi hain!!!

Yaar that is what I meant
When they pick up issues like this which have a lot of moralistic and ethical connotations attached tou I have no hopes.Abortion was just screwed up.Same way surrogacy has SO MANY issues plus emotions that need dealing with.Tou I am anti surrogacy on RBO.Or mis-carriage for the same reasons.Bilkul unexplored they shall leave it.
Some issues just CANNOT be dealt in a light way (Which is RBOs forte), these two being amongst them.

@Bold
I keep dreaming and thinking and wishing and hoping!
Sigh.