SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I can log out early I guess lol.
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zennnn

21st March, 2011.

filler episode tha. shanak i felt thora hyper ho rahe they aaj. shaan's sudden 'feelings' for the doll? i don know any 24 year old who behaves like that. real baby hota tu aur baat thi but for a doll? agree shaan is childlish but he's not mentally slow. yeh kya tha CVs? i wish the baby track would end soon.

chalo girls, have fun dreaming about holi. pata nahi kab hogi? bye! πŸ˜Š

p.s.

what is 'bhai' doing in RBO again?

Hi zen..agree todays episode was filler lekin yaar  hum logo kuch jyada hi ummed laga lete
hai daily and cvs should not give us much much expectabel episode everyday..

kabhi excilient hota hai kabhi good and kabhi bed..so just chiil yaar and looking forwaord for
next one  hopefully whould be get excilient again

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The few gems today:

The ShaNak moment where Shaan pulls Khanak down to sit on the bed and tells her she will do the same when pregnant.She refutes.He says with absolute belief that she WILL because all women behave so and all men suffer silently.She knows there is truth in what he is saying-says theek hai and asks him what she should do (very cutely done by YM!)
He pulls her back down, gives her the baby and says he will help 'Papa'
Such an Awww moment for me because it showed the cute dual facet of ShaNak very nicely-how they care for and love each other even in the midst of their fights and nok-jhok.Very cutely and naturally done by YM-KT.They always make me forget I am watching a serial.
Oh also the look shared over the cot.Made me warm and fuzzy inside.Sigh.

The other cute, grin inducing moment was the Khanak-Duck moment from the 'What's up doodh?' to the 'Rocking'.
YM really has Khanak's accent down pat!

Okay as for the sudden exchange of the stances of Shaan and Khanak.Not very convincing.
Doll does not equal a baby and this doll certainly DOES NOT equal their baby.Did not get the dialogue by Shaan about 'its our baby Khanak' Ummm just how old is Shaan again?

Also apparently Khanak has also changed her mind since she wants to give away everything to the poor?Not sure about her stance but if she has then I do not get why?Just because she was irritated of the kid crying?That is not like Khanak to give up something she wants so badly for something so trivial.Especially now since her husband is also ready to embrace fatherhood...
Need good explanations for the end to this track.

Umm so we get Holi on Wednesday now, I am presuming.Sigh.

I feel they will deal with this issue tomorrow as per the precap,Shantanu is disturbed and realised what he just said and he will agree and all to shift everything.Hopefully it will be the end?Too much to hope but I want it too.Then they can play Holi and whatever comes next!!BTW,what could be the potential track for ShaNak,cos there seems to be nothing as of now!Bhai's role over?Or is it asking for too much!
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deepali88

Hi zen..agree todays episode was filler lekin yaar  hum logo kuch jyada hi ummed laga lete
hai daily and cvs should not give us much much expectabel episode everyday..

kabhi excilient hota hai kabhi good and kabhi bed..so just chiil yaar and looking forwaord for
next one  hopefully whould be get excilient again

deepali I  also agree with zen  ..shanak were little hypo

..but like u rightly pointed out every day cant be excellent

after all this is a daily soap  

if we assign the grades e like excellent... very good ...good... o.k....  bad and boring

i would fit this episode in good fort the   simple fact of having cute shanak with cute baby doll

I loved shaans dailogue if it were a  boy i would be his best friend and teach him how to attrat girls ....girl then i would advise her to stay away miles from boys like me   

clearly showed the double standards even  in educated l Indian families and codes of conduct variations for boys and girls   But liked that dialouge a lot
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
okay girls.Gotta go!See you all later.Hopefully!!!!πŸ€—
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bye Smithee!
As for end to Bhai-really?You think?
Didnt they just bring him in?
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yamuna beautifully analysed im wid u
 i loved all wat u said
 n their beginning music wen shaan gets up n  does the stuff was really a awww moment
 ym n kt were fab thre
aditee thumbnail
Shriya

I will disagree

I havent watched ONE Tamil movie where a Sikh man has been ridiculed

Mocking South Indians is an ongoing joke in Bollywood

Someone needs to tell them that Rajini is multiple times bigger than SRK
South Indian leading ladies have brought in the MOST moolah for the industry in the past 50 years

South Indians are brilliant and have a way with languages
You put one in the North of India for  6 months, they will speak the language like they were born there

You put a North Indian anywhere South of Vidharba range, and check on them after a decade or two.
They would still be using sign language at the grocery store

There are many exceptions to both my observations

I take great offence to comedy that ridicules South indians in Hindi Cinema!

Its regressive and uncultured

I expected better from SWJ!

Sorry!
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SYS-

The few gems today:

The ShaNak moment where Shaan pulls Khanak down to sit on the bed and tells her she will do the same when pregnant.She refutes.He says with absolute belief that she WILL because all women behave so and all men suffer silently.She knows there is truth in what he is saying-says theek hai and asks him what she should do (very cutely done by YM!)
He pulls her back down, gives her the baby and says he will help 'Papa'
Such an Awww moment for me because it showed the cute dual facet of ShaNak very nicely-how they care for and love each other even in the midst of their fights and nok-jhok.Very cutely and naturally done by YM-KT.They always make me forget I am watching a serial.
Oh also the look shared over the cot.Made me warm and fuzzy inside.Sigh.

The other cute, grin inducing moment was the Khanak-Duck moment from the 'What's up doodh?' to the 'Rocking'.
YM really has Khanak's accent down pat!

Okay as for the sudden exchange of the stances of Shaan and Khanak.Not very convincing.
Doll does not equal a baby and this doll certainly DOES NOT equal their baby.Did not get the dialogue by Shaan about 'its our baby Khanak' Ummm just how old is Shaan again?

Also apparently Khanak has also changed her mind since she wants to give away everything to the poor?Not sure about her stance but if she has then I do not get why?Just because she was irritated of the kid crying?That is not like Khanak to give up something she wants so badly for something so trivial.Especially now since her husband is also ready to embrace fatherhood...
Need good explanations for the end to this track.

Umm so we get Holi on Wednesday now, I am presuming.Sigh.

You can take over my post.. you have put it more brilliantly than I!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘