Doc D

Your analysis is such a treat to read

I love every bit of it

You always bring out or see the +ve in both

However lame or pointless the plot may be
That says more about you as a fan than them as cast or crew

I loved the morning after the baby was born

Splendid show that part was

Madz was really OTT making a request like that to Shaan, asking him to wear Khanak's clothes

I am thrilled the belly is out!
whether they go into serious or tragic or unbelievably ridiculous plot next

I am ready for it!

I am tired of seeing KT with that prop!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved the ShaNak scenes yesterday
KT-YM portrayed Khanak-Shaan really nicely.Shows that not only do the two actors know their own characters, they know the other character equally well.Very important I feel for a love story to be portrayed convincingly.

Absolutely loved the 'budthal' scene-Epitome of shaNak cuteness and love for me.
Dialogues showed that finally Shaan is realizing how hard it is for a girl to become a mother too but they want it in spite of that.
The questioning of just how hard it is to become a parent by both-very natural and realistic.

The morning scene after 'delivery' was also very cute
Loved how Shaan is admiring his wife admiring the baby as him.Loved KT as the man besotted by his wife with their 'baby' in her hands even while totally against it.The look plus the Cheen Japan dialogue said it all.
And how Khanak is at first apprehensive but with the 'baby' in her hands the maternal feelings come to play even while she is enacting her husband.

All in all-ShaNak shall make the cutest parents eventually.
Though I do feel they need to focus a bit on Khanak realizing why Shaan wouldn't want to become a dad...

SunAvi characterization much better today
Now even they are trying to show BOTH of them just what it means to become parents and not only trying to convince Shaan to embrace fatherhood.Which is what they should do being the elders, and knowing how both their son and DIL are still kids at heart.

P.S: Also loved how Shaan is being all our kid has your nose, my smile etc.Very cute.
And the slight smile Shaan gives when Sunil tells Khanak there is someone at the door to meet you.It is full of love for his wife.No matter how anti being a dad he is, at this moment he is happy knowing that Khanak will be happy with the surprise.
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay so finally watched the episode with sound and all.Much much better than what we have been subjected to last two days.

ShaNak's burthal scene was so cute.The way Shan tries to make himself comfy was hilarious lol.And their cute little exchange after that.Loved how Shan reacted to seeing Khanak in that white night suit and he tried his damned best to get close but that didn't allow him lol.You can see that they both are trying to control their laughter but can see Karan's slipping lol.

Baby scene tho was so realistic.OMG!!Shan's various reactions to Khanak's expressions were so damn good and so real.They so looked like a real couple there.And the baby in his hands was damn sexy.His look of wonderment on seeing Khnak's happiness was priceless.The way he leaned in to stroke the baby before realising his plan was so good.His focus dude and that nuance reminded me of the days when he used to so get distracted by Khanak.

SunAvi,ShaNak scene was good.Shan's look towards Khanak was 😳.

I think I covered everything lol😛

Pre-cap-would have been great it was a holi precap,at least we could have had some idea as to how its happening.On the other hand its okay I guess as the wait would be even more torturous if they actually showed ShaNak!

Now watching yesterday's episode I can truly say KT and YM are one of the best we have in TV industry right now.Their chemistry tho was just out of this world.How can they make it look so real and natural?Hope someone answers this Q for me lol.

Did Shan actually got confused whether that doll is a girl or a boy  and had to look down to confirm?lol.Pigtails hain na lol.
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
smitha awesome analysis
 i too wanted holi precap but i have a strong strong feeling wen khanak goes to decorate the room shaans gonna b nauty n romantic kyun now d baby is out n hes no more preggers.lol
 im sure this week ahaed is full of romance n fun:)
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Karishma.SunAvi's look when Shan said he wants to come too was bit uncomfortable.May be they wanted ShaNak solve things between them or get down to it to make a baby lol.

I so hope that we have a romance between ShaNak on Monday as they are alone and don't so want an opportunity be lost again!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yes yes sunavi wanted them to either have romance or plain talk it out n stop this game now but im sure theres gonna b sum real gd shanak moments on monday:)
-Deepali- thumbnail
great analysisi smitha and well said
agree their chemistry is just out of world..mindblowing  !!!!
kaise  kar lete hai yaar dono itna realistic😆
aditee thumbnail
Hey
Kya haal hai

Ready for Holi dhamaka?
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aditee

Not so soon

They are apparently still shooting....