vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Special mention to writers.

They did a good job today.

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Mani...yes, you should do the bashful shaan in your analysis...I was bowled over by the whole role reversal reality today....so my analysis stuckt o that....

@ everyone here...happy holi guys..
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
19th March, 2011.

such a lovely episode for a saturday. a very pleasant surprise indeed!

KT and YM rocked.

KT was great except for some salman improvisations here and there.

YM tu is the queen of realistic and understated expressions.

loved them in the BR scene with the baby. together these two are like a nitrogen ka bomb!

shanak finally think from each other's perspective and that too while pretending to be one another. beautiful! 

sunvi are cute. the bump is gone and the bhai is here. let's see what monday brings! all in all a good episode! πŸ‘πŸΌ 
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
kt ym perfect
 cvs.perfect
 the epi...........perfect
 saturday .........well spent wid a fab  epi
 no1 can beat yasharan chemistry
 i loved how shaans bump came in between wen he wanted to take her in his arms...............awwwwwwwwww he still didnt stop budthal kahi ka:)
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
just finished watching the episode! it was such a cutie one :) made me smile especially the scene in which shaan hands over the baby to khanak and the way khaank smiles so genuinely! and  we saw the return of "Focus Shaan Focus!!" was too happy to see that! the look shaan gives to the doll when khanak describes the baby's feet was also very genuine! perfect expressions by karan and yashu again!  ddin't like the bhai part :s could not understand it lol i still hate that white night suit of khanak's neechay say upar say it looks sexy lol
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tofeeees

just finished watching the episode! it was such a cutie one :) made me smile especially the scene in which shaan hands over the baby to khanak and the way khaank smiles so genuinely! and  we saw the return of "Focus Shaan Focus!!" was too happy to see that! the look shaan gives to the doll when khanak describes the baby's feet was also very genuine! perfect expressions by karan and yashu again!  ddin't like the bhai part :s could not understand it lol i still hate that white night suit of khanak's neechay say upar say it looks sexy lol

short yet lovely analysis beeni! ditto to all you said! yasharan's expressions in the BR scene were too natural! maza aa gaya dekh kar! 

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
beenz loved yr take
 a perfect shanak epi wid gr8 acting awesome dialogues  n as u all my sweeties say it did make sense....lol
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just loved KT nd YM😳 πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌfor todays episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘....dey hv such a fantastic timing.πŸ‘πŸ‘...glad dre was no OTT acting today though dre cud hv been...cvs did an exceptionally gud job....par kal kya ho?????......expecting to see a responsible SHAAN at d end of the track.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..or is it TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

lol zenn i think i rambled haha but thank you! i wanted to see a scene in which khanak lightly scolds shaan for not paying his credit card bill i wonder if in all the jokey stuff they'll show us something like this πŸ€” you know give shanak another reason to give us some noke jhoke!

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@zenn - together they are lyk a 'nitrogen ka bomb' ??.. LMAO