Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 - Page 9

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rbo_d_best

Byee Gaayu .. Byee Vaishu !!!!

Goood neeend !!!!!

Jessi - Rang Panchami is on 5th day ... on Panchami .. First Day is Holi .. which is Poornima ... Second day is Dhulwad .. ideally those are the days .. But everyone plays with colours on Second  day itself !!!!

Hahahaha Okay enuf of my gyaan ..

Reg Episode .. Acting department was great as always .. .
Yes Kinda Filller ... Too much Nature Calls. ... Usko dekhkar... i also had my call twice during the episode !!!!

Hahahaahhhahhaha

yes shals, 2nd day is called Dhuleti for the Gujjus that much I know. And as for colours.. yes.. all play it on dhuleti day!!Rubbish what too much gyaan vyaan.. you are welcome any time to impart knowledge!!

yes mee to felt that too many trips!! Yes it happens I know, but not so many.. LOL I thought it is delivery time!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Am such  a budthal. totally forgot to pass on Doc D's msg... shut down the comp, switched off broadband and then yaad aayaπŸ˜ƒ

Doc D is busy but will give her analysis tomorrow sometime.. she has made notes and all:)

Good neend and Happy Holi!😊
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
When I saw all those msgs and posts from the CV's and NJS about what a wonderful episode its gonna be...
That second I realized that ekdum 3rd grade episode hoga...

And how right I was....

I totally did not get what was happening....M sure this is the episode where they had to shoot the least......They just kept replaying 2 scenes...

1.Him going to the loo..
2.Her running down the stairs..

Ughhh Ughhh Ughhh !!!

For every good episode we have....They follow it up with the most Mundane Episode ever !!!

By the By....When Sunil gives that baby bag back to shaan....Shaan says...bas bahut hua...bacha deliver ho gaya...Did Sunil say in reply that "Abhi kaha....abhi kaccha hai??? Wat??? Or am I hearing things??

Kaccha hai??? Baccha hai ya aam hai...jo kaccha hoga???

God Help !!! They wasted YM and KT totally today......I was expecting sum cute scenes in the bedroom wala scene.....Wat a letdown !!! Huh !! Even no cute precaps to make up for this Atrocious Episode !! Huh !

Everyone was OTT today.....And that was not coz they were not in their element....M sure that was because......EVEN they were wondering like us that "Ye kya storyline hai....and W*H are we shooting".......When you are not convinced about a scene....The act either becomes OTT or bland !! They tried to make up for the lack of conviction in the scene by putting in extra energy and enthusiasm into the shoot....

And the end result was an - OTT Act !!! Poor Actors !!

Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
vandhu..loved your comments ..hamesha ki tarah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
By the By....When Sunil gives that baby bag back to shaan....Shaan says...bas bahut hua...bacha deliver ho gaya...Did Sunil say in reply that "Abhi kaha....abhi kaccha hai??? Wat??? Or am I hearing things??

btw todays episode was paisa vasool episodeπŸ˜†

Daebak thumbnail
Paisa Vasool....Indeed....But in a different sense...
Acha hai mujhe roz ye dekhne ke paise nahi dene padte...

Warna main apna diya hua money ka refund(paisa vasool) karke rehti aaj toh....This is not what I set out to watch...

Ridiculous sa FILLER episode tha aaj !!

Paise Vasoolne log pahunch jayenge YP and SWJ ke paas......agar show aise hi chalta raha toh !!
aditee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: togepe30

When I saw all those msgs and posts from the CV's and NJS about what a wonderful episode its gonna be...

That second I realized that ekdum 3rd grade episode hoga...

And how right I was....

I totally did not get what was happening....M sure this is the episode where they had to shoot the least......They just kept replaying 2 scenes...

1.Him going to the loo..
2.Her running down the stairs..

Ughhh Ughhh Ughhh !!!

For every good episode we have....They follow it up with the most Mundane Episode ever !!!

God Help !!! They wasted YM and KT totally today......I was expecting sum cute scenes in the bedroom wala scene.....Wat a letdown !!! Huh !! Even no cute precaps to make up for this Atrocious Episode !! Huh !

Everyone was OTT today.....And that was not coz they were not in their element....M sure that was because......EVEN they were wondering like us that "Ye kya storyline hai....and W*H are we shooting".......When you are not convinced about a scene....The act either becomes OTT or bland !! They tried to make up for the lack of conviction in the scene by putting in extra energy and enthusiasm into the shoot....

And the end result was an - OTT Act !!! Poor Actors !!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
TERRIBLE Show it was

Daebak thumbnail
^^ I told you na...
That all the hype always scares me.....Coz whenever sumthing is hyped up.....The end result turns out to be Rubbish !
Wahi hua aj bhi.....

I knew yehi hoga......I was sure of that the second sumone told me that NJS and CVs have posted complimenting the episode...

I wanted to beat up sumone after seeing today's episode.

Sach me yaar.....I felt Angry !!
aditee thumbnail
"bacha abhi kacha hai"?

I really dont like to see Sunil many times so I just fwd it
I did...... so I missed it

Terrible choice of words

Uggghhhhhhhh

Its cheap and reeks of double innuendo
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
I am already dreading the bhoot on Holi day

Its going to be another OTT fest I am sure

I am guessing maski or who ever will be the bhoot

And will turn out to be another college buddy of that crap crowd

Daebak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditee

"bacha abhi kacha hai"?

I really dont liek to see Sunil many times so I just fwd it
I did...... so I missed it

Terrible choice of words

Uggghhhhhhhh

Its cheap and reeks of double innuendo

I am asking.....I need sumone to re-affirm it...
Coz m still hoping that ......that was not what they made him say.....Now it seems like m hoping against hope...

I want sumone to tell me that I misheard it.....And he said sumthing else......Plzz sumone....say that !! I soo dont want it to be what I heard ....I'd rather be happy knowing that I have gone deaf and m hearing wrong things....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aditi are you kidding me......I really like Sunil ke lines....The only other "dad character" I have seen do comedy sooo well is Satish Shah in Sarabhai vs. SarabhaiπŸ˜† Ofcourse.....He is sumthing else....That man is the best........Sunil is not a patch on him.....

Btw.....Ali Raza(Sunil) has done an episode for Sarabhai......He played Indravadhan's(Satish's) Friend+EnemyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Acha episode tha....

Ofcourse.....Satish Shah and Sumeet Raghavan totally carried that show on their shoulders......With help from Rajesh (Roshesh)......And Ratna Ji is an exceptional actress and Rupali was ok....She got good lines....but ended up looking annoying and acting OTT more often than not...

Woops......That was a total Sarabhai Rant....Sorry Veena....Got carried away !! Love that show !