Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tvrasika

@ Vaish

Agree with u... but Khanak thinking that only a baby will make Shaan responsible, was something I said... dont think Khanak ever said that and i dont think Khanak think that way either. i dont think Khanak even wants to have a child immediately...she just wants to become a mom eventually and wants Shaan to understand her feeings...

The CVs are taking the comic route. I won't say it's going bad. It's going alrite,,, but they need to gieve both perspectives. not just Shaan's.

Gaayu,๐Ÿ‘

I don't think CVs  have thought this seriously about this track.

They just want  to show some light moments and this is what we are getting.

I am not saying episodes are bad.

I stick to my opinion about today's episode. I watched it for KT only
Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jparker

Dearie, I meant that this question is from the viewers. Viwers are blaming Shaan or Khanak right. Not in the soap!! That is what I meant viewer oriented queshen!!๐Ÿ˜Š Not angled at anone person in particular...

Gaayu I did say that initially, but the track is not fitting what they are trying to portray!! ShaNak is suffering hence..
aditee thumbnail
there is ONE flash of brilliance followed by weeks of low voltage
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gaayu .. I was amazed at many who think Khanak is wrong ...
But methinks ... Neither Shaan ... Nor Khanak are wrong !!!!!!!

Just one point that I am still confused about is ...  Khanak never initiated the motherhoood talks ... It was SunAvi pressurising her ... and then she says tat she wants to be a mother toooo ...

If the SunAvi pressure is making her coax Shaan into fatherhoood... Then thats wrong ... Coz it has to be Shanak's Sole Decision !!!!!!!

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Jess

Hmmm... dont know why but i havent got that sense yet, of ShaNak being butchered... they just need to take their focus off Shaan for a while and turn it to Khanak. thats all....

@ Deepali, which of my posts did u want me to make as analysis for today?

Beeni made a point in DT, and I take the liberty to quote her here:

As Khanak asked, what if she was really pregnant? How would Shaan have dealt with it?

jparker thumbnail

@ Jess

U don't think this role-reversal track is going well? Hmmm...

And you don't have a position vis-a-vis who is right, Shaan or Khanak?

My POV is both r right and need to communicate. But CVs are saying it from Shaan's POV only... and that's not helping them explain both points of view. Khanak seems to be coming across, to some people, as forcing Shaan to become a father. Whereas, to me, it seems like Shaan wants to have the cake and eat it too... he wants to have Khanak and be free and irresponsible... thats how the CVs are showing it so far....

in bold: Yes my point too exactly the same.. the track is nit befitting!!
jparker thumbnail

@ Jess

Hmmm... dont know why but i havent got that sense yet, of ShaNak being butchered... they just need to take their focus off Shaan for a while and turn it to Khanak. thats all....

@ Deepali, which of my posts did u want me to make as analysis for today?

Beeni made a point in DT, and I take the liberty to quote her here:

As Khanak asked, what if she was really pregnant? How would Shaan have dealt with it?

reply to bold: I think he would have first panicked. He is not ready, but then I feel knowing Shantanu, he would have forced himself to understand Khanak and bear along till he really realises that though not easy, to be a father is something to be proud of. He would have been the perfect role model husband/father thereafter.

Maybe I am wrong but this would have been my take!!
vaish_123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jparker

reply to bold: I think he would have first panicked. He is not ready, but then I feel knowing Shantanu, he would have forced himself to understand Khanak and bear along till he really realises that though not easy, to be a father is something to be proud of. He would have been the perfect role model husband/father thereafter.

Maybe I am wrong but this would have been my take!!

Perfect.  This is how he would have behaved.
His love for Khanak makes him to do that atlast.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Aditi

LOL... for the 'low voltage' comment๐Ÿ˜†

@ Shalini

May be that's why most people say Khanak is wrong? Bcos the assumption is that she has decided to become a mom to make her in-laws happy? Haha.... this point I missed.... no wonder....hmmm...

Well, I didn't think that Khanak is trying to have a baby just for SunAvi sakes (is that what we call Sunil and Madz? Gosh... i forgot)....That urge might have come to the fore, with Boo aborting, Akshay feeling helpless and Sunil-Madz disappointed... but i don't know why, i feel like Khanak would want to be a mom anyway... she is like that... very maternal and caring types...

When that tart card reader said she wll have kids, how happy and shy she was! that's why i never doubted that Khanak would want to be a mom.

Am also not surprised by Shaan not wanting to be a dad... thats typical Shaan.

The CVs just need to make sure we get both views. After all, as a woman, Khanak as a right to want to become a mother... and Shaan doesnt seem to get it... for how long will it be that only Khanak understands Shaan and he doesnt understand her? Let's have a change na... what better way than role-reversal track?
vaish_123 thumbnail
aditee....

Kaha ho tum?

Itani khamosh kyun.....