tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Jess
what was that abt 'viewer-oriented question'? sorry. didnt get it😳
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dearie, I meant that this question is from the viewers. Viwers are blaming Shaan or Khanak right. Not in the soap!! That is what I meant viewer oriented queshen!!😊 Not angled at anone person in particular...
tvrasika thumbnail
@ Jess

Thanks... yes, am asking viewers only, matlab CC friends... and others also...

Most people seem to think Khanak is wrong. Am asking why. Not getting the answer.

Cud u give ur view?
jparker thumbnail
And as for replying to that question why shaan is not blamed...

I feel the whole track is doing injustice to both Shaan and Khanak. It is just not taking the right direction. Role reversal could have been handled with a lot more finesse. Yes with the comic angle too, but alas.. messing did happen. Well.. it is their call totally and as viewers what else can we do but accept it and watch! so I watch for ShaNak and try to enjoy, not that it makes sense to my brain. I switch it off.

i blame both Shaan and Khanak. It is a fine line that divides this role that each play and each need to really understand the other.

Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

@ Jess

Most people seem to think Khanak is wrong. Am asking why. Not getting the answer.

Cud u give ur view?

Gaayu,

IMO both are right in their own way.

Khanak's POV she is thinking the only way to make Shaan responsible is to have a child is wrong IMO .

Shaan running away from becoming a father is not the issue. He just doesn't want to take any responsibility. In that way he is wrong.

IMO CVs are trying to show it in a lighter way.

tvrasika thumbnail
@ Jess

U don't think this role-reversal track is going well? Hmmm...

And you don't have a position vis-a-vis who is right, Shaan or Khanak?

My POV is both r right and need to communicate. But CVs are saying it from Shaan's POV only... and that's not helping them explain both points of view. Khanak seems to be coming across, to some people, as forcing Shaan to become a father. Whereas, to me, it seems like Shaan wants to have the cake and eat it too... he wants to have Khanak and be free and irresponsible... thats how the CVs are showing it so far....
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Jess

Cud u give ur view?

Both are right in their own way.

But khanak thinking of making Shaan responsible by having a baby is wrong and

Shaan  not ready to take responsibility is wrong.

sorry double post.

Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
jparker thumbnail
See Shaan is wrong in not trying to really figure what Khanak really wishes. He refuses to take things seriously.. Now am not realising why?! As he is mature enough to understand. The very fact that in today's episode in the BR he did say to Khanak "Bahut ho gayaa.. bas.." that alone should speak a lot that this game is being pulled too much.

But then Khanak goes the opposite saying.. "No, in your place I would not have said that.."

this track should be now limited.. okay so they want to fill the space till holi.. but why do it so badly?

Khanak if she is right one moment then she is wrong the other.

Sigh.. poor ShaNak are being butchered in this process by this useless track which is OTT!!!!
tvrasika thumbnail
@ Vaish

Agree with u... but Khanak thinking that only a baby will make Shaan responsible, was something I said... dont think Khanak ever said that and i dont think Khanak think that way either. i dont think Khanak even wants to have a child immediately...she just wants to become a mom eventually and wants Shaan to understand her feeings...

The CVs are taking the comic route. I won't say it's going bad. It's going alrite,,, but they need to gieve both perspectives. not just Shaan's.
jparker thumbnail

@ Vaish

Agree with u... but Khanak thinking that only a baby will make Shaan responsible, was something I said... dont think Khanak ever said that and i dont think Khanak think that way either. i dont think Khanak even wants to have a child immediately...she just wants to become a mom eventually and wants Shaan to understand her feeings...

The CVs are taking the comic route. I won't say it's going bad. It's going alrite,,, but they need to gieve both perspectives. not just Shaan's.

Gosh, my words are failing me. But this is what I wanted to convey gaayu!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The track is failing them both actually.. ShaNak is being butchered!!