Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Odhanians,
We are on to CC # 9😊

This thread has been created with the intention of providing a space for people to air both their appreciation and frustrations with the show, the characters, the actors/acting, writing, direction, etc....

The expectation is that members would go beyond just saying 'today's episode was great' and actually spell out what they liked about the episode. And the same goes for those venting out their disappointment. Explain what disappointed you the most. We want in-depth discussions and detailed analyses.

Kindly use respectful language. Instead of saying 'today's episode was complete crap', phrase it better. Just makes it easier for people to come back again and again and contribute more...No one likes negativity... we have enough of it in life!

Fire away😊

p.s - To know more about 'criticism' please check this link on wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism

Links to previous CC threads:

CC # 1

CC #2:

CC # 3:

CC# 4:

CC # 5

CC# 6

Edited by tvrasika - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aren't they dragging it bit too much?They want to do a baby shower too?So role play mein Shan now needs to feed and look after the baby?Hope it is not so lol🥱Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
Khank not trying to understand Shan is irking me a lot.

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Give me a break!!!😆

Just going by what you said Smi!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
no baby shower they just wanted to scare his ass off
 mads wont do it
 his bigger n better plan will b sumthing to look out fr 2moro

i was wid shaan 2day in d bedroom scene wen he said it so sweetly tht like any guy hes too scared of being a father i totally agree to him

khanak at d moment surely is acting immature but im sure she will understand him by next week epis

but truly all in all a very gd epi

dragging just a little bit but ikts surely gonna prove its point so im wid it:)

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

no baby shower they just wanted to scare his ass off
 mads wont do it
 his bigger n better plan will b sumthing to look out fr 2moro

i was wid shaan 2day in d bedroom scene wen he said it so sweetly tht like any guy hes too scared of being a father i totally agree to him

khanak at d moment surely is acting immature but im sure she will understand him by next week epis

but truly all in all a very gd epi

dragging just a little bit but ikts surely gonna prove its point so im wid it:)

Red-did he?That's nice
Blue-hope this comes soon cos it's not Khanak!
Simi-haven't watched the epi yet.Going by updates lol.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Na re Smitha... The baby shower got shot down by Shaan... Madhvi's status ka sawaal hai😆

Don't think they r dragging it... I wud worry if they rushed it actually.... this is cool.... some funny episodes won't do any harm... 'calm before the storm' types....

March 18, 2011:

Today's episode was good. KT obviously relishes such situations/roles, because he is clearly enjoying it all! Once again he did well 👏

Yashu supported him quite well... she didn't try to overtake him. Underplayed her role. she wasnt OTT at all... when one person is on a roll, the other shld be supportive and she did that very well.

I wud hav liked to see Khanak get slightly irritated with Shaan bcos she knows he is doing too much... but anyways....

The K-family... beautiful people they are...haan, Boo's abortion is there in the back of our minds... cant do anything abt it. It was so unnecessary! Hmmm... anyway, she and Madz, so cute to offer to have a baby shower for Shaan😆

So clever of Shaan to cite Madz' society status to avoid it😆 this boy is too clever... he is not gonna give up easily. Shantanu Khandelwal has managed his entire life so far avoiding responsibilities... now that also requires brains... not easy to be lazy and do nothing and still be a favorite in the family... this guy is a slacker but not dull.... Sunil rightly says in the end that he knows Shaan wont give up so easily!

My fav scene today was the bedroom scene... we were given a glimpse of a heart-to-heart talk, or some appearance of it, but it finished rather quickly... 'cos Shaan had to go to the loo urgently🤣

When Sunil says 'Mere potha', Shaan says 'delivery ho gayi'😆

Btw, why does Sunil assume it is a grandson?

Madz gts lovely saris.

Boo gets lovely saris.

Khanak gets those yellow suits😭

Shaan going to the loo a million times was a bit too much... didnt that list of pregnancy symptoms contain anything else?

Precap hints towards Shaan's delivery act. Look forward to it.
Gaayu-the baby wasn't born yet?Nice analysis btw
Going to the loo is true though lol.He seemed to have gone so many times hehe.But last trimester mein these cravings?