Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savi-sgp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I THINK THEY DON' T WANT TO COPY ROMENTIC OF OBS. THE CV THINK SHOULD BE DIFFERENT ROMANCE.

THE PEOPLE WHO WATCHED OBS WATCHING SGP THEY WILL SO BORING BECAUSE NOTHING DIFFERENT IN OBS AND SGP.

I THINK CV ARE SO GOOD. OSOME ROMENTIC SCENE OF SUSHAAN AND FAMILY.

LOVED TODAY EPISODE .  
mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think sumthing is really wrong guys..itni jaldi macha rahe hain CV's...though the scenes were cute..but why so many months leap??sumthing is fishy guys..
i really hope ki nothing happens to SGP..
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mathurankit

i think sumthing is really wrong guys..itni jaldi macha rahe hain CV's...though the scenes were cute..but why so many months leap??sumthing is fishy guys..
i really hope ki nothing happens to SGP..

I am wondering that too... Ankit. I hope Ragini doesn't want to leave the show... Or something.... She is a smart and good actors.... She might want to work only in movies now onwards.... I hope I am wrong....
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: netri

I am wondering that too... Ankit. I hope Ragini doesn't want to leave the show... Or something.... She is a smart and good actors.... She might want to work only in movies now onwards.... I hope I am wrong....

ragini opting out???😲 no..i dont want that to happen too....
but yes...something is seriously wrong...😕
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

ragini opting out???😲 no..i dont want that to happen too....
but yes...something is seriously wrong...😕

I did n't say she is opting out... I said she may want to...   My Pov😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu_d

What to say!!!! People who watched OBS can only understand my reason  of/for disappointment.. I strongly feel that  something is gone wrong with CV's   they failed to give us the cute romantic   scenes which were there in OBS.....they were unable to dedicate atleast a full episode to show their happiness..very very disappointed after seeing todays episode

I know exactly how you feel dear.....my heart has sank.  😭
😭
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am really really confused.  I recently started watching this soap so I am catching up. Whats OBS? and Whats the C rona dhona track?

I infact liked today's epi. but are they trying to get to something? maybe I am not aware of it. I think i saw on SBS that Suhana's going to get pregnant? =S I dont know.
Feefi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani712

I am really really confused.  I recently started watching this soap so I am catching up. Whats OBS? and Whats the C rona dhona track?

I infact liked today's epi. but are they trying to get to something? maybe I am not aware of it. I think i saw on SBS that Suhana's going to get pregnant? =S I dont know.

oh dear SGP is a remake of OBS, bengali version. 😃 in OBS, suhana had cancer and we are expecting the story to move that way starting from the maha episode...her fainting could be due to her pregnancy or due to her bad physiological state.