Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
although the episode was very happy go lucky i felt like i was watching the show on fast forward =/ 

it was cute but the essence of SGP are the cute mometns with everyone and what now =/ bleeeehk 
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the lovely update 😊 Plus, I'm loving this new mini-update! It's great for when one is short of time. Thanks.

Haven't seen the episode yet but I don't like the idea of these mini-leaps. Thankfully it was restricted to only one month.
--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely updates..............
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@rubal...wah u read my updateπŸ˜†

No NO Aisi Galt fami Mat Rakhna..............I just read Leap PartπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Thanks for the beautiful update sweetie....πŸ˜ƒ.... i cud see it only in bits and parts todayπŸ˜”... so no idea...though i did see some glimpses of leaps....😭... felt very disconnected and the CTs rushing so badly....it is affecting the flow yaar...😭... hope they reduce the pace and show the beautiful bonds of KK-Suhana as have heard it is brilliant in OBS from the members out here and also of Ishaan-Suhana.... we need some meaningful tracks before this development of leaps yaar... why rushing so much???πŸ˜•
Feeling too much pressure on the unit for something... possibly the rush is due to the pressure put on them for TRPs else the replacement of that slot can easily happen with the new flow of serails coming every now and then.... but the charm goes away if they rush.... πŸ€”... the channel guys shud kindly understand this....😳

yes di...the pace is tooo high and hence we are not able to connect...if the leap was shown for the entire episode we could have seen the groW*H in suhana....CVs could not be that blind...its def the channel or someone else...who wants them to get to the C track....iam sure when theC track comes...they will slow the pace...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Um , I will test myself today and will see wether I can stay away from commenting!!! Your updates sounds interesting and fun, will watch it later and will not comment !!! thanks shwets you save from rushing home. Don't worry guys atleast we would see all the family together and that's the best part of SGP . Sgp rocks but rocking in the wrong channel!! they do bully sometimes I have read about TL . But just as shwetha you I have faith in ZH and MB, they are a good team.

sheema di...y stay away from commenting...i know u r not at all happy with the way things are going on..and thats ur view...yes the rush is too high..i wasnt complaining the day before cos it was ok with me...but yesterday it was too high....

but as u say...we would get to see the family together and get the SGP essence..πŸ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

No NO Aisi Galt fami Mat Rakhna..............I just read Leap PartπŸ˜†

kuch bhi ho...kuch tho read kiya na??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SHWETHA, THANK U DEAR FOR THIS NICE UPDATE... I MISSED THIS EPISODE YESTERDAY....
Edited by shelly_nair - 13 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Shwets..
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

kuch bhi ho...kuch tho read kiya na??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Woh Bhi  Leap Ki wajah seπŸ˜† πŸ˜†.......Yaar Y always bad things attract MeπŸ˜†