rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
ohh goddd i have to quit watching sgp..😭
thnx for the update...
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you very much for the lovely update....

I love watching this show as it makes me happy to see all the fun one can have while living in Joint family who only cares about other and do everything to make them happy.....instead of usual saas bahu drama of ronna dhonna...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anna44

thank you very much for the lovely update....

I love watching this show as it makes me happy to see all the fun one can have while living in Joint family who only cares about other and do everything to make them happy.....instead of usual saas bahu drama of ronna dhonna...

thanks....πŸ˜ƒ
yes thats what makes SGP different from others...the family values and living in joint family...fun, happiness, sadness everything is showed....πŸ˜ƒ
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shweths 😊 

How I wish they had dedicated more time to each of the visuals they showed as a part of the leap and ya I wanted the KK-Suhana-Sanju conversation too..

Another thing that they had shown quite well in OBS by this time, which is kind of missing here is the bonding that Suhana shares with Rajni and Disha. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

Thanks for the update Shweths 😊 

How I wish they had dedicated more time to each of the visuals they showed as a part of the leap and ya I wanted the KK-Suhana-Sanju conversation too..

Another thing that they had shown quite well in OBS by this time, which is kind of missing here is the bonding that Suhana shares with Rajni and Disha. 

i seriously have no answer to ur question sushma....something fishy is going on behind this rush...lets just wait and watch how it goes...πŸ˜ƒ
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Many thanks Shwets for lovely updates...πŸ‘
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super update Shwetha!
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@bold...thanks a lot....to be honest...i just want to think positive abt this show...even if it goes a bit bad....but if it goes worse...even i cant stop myself...

now for the episode...yes the leap was very much forced...but if we see SGP in the past...there was never a rush...S track got great TRPs but after that there is a dip...S track was an emotional athyachar according to me....so now C track can get TRPs....CVs i think cant do anything when there is a lot o pressure...there is huge competition and SGP is in 7.30 slot...which means SP can easily change it...or may be give different slot....C track is like the CVs weapon to get more TRPs....lets wait and watch how it goes....

but KK-Suhana convo...i really want that one...we have never had a good convo between the two...

Thanks for the beautiful update sweetie....πŸ˜ƒ.... i cud see it only in bits and parts todayπŸ˜”... so no idea...though i did see some glimpses of leaps....😭... felt very disconnected and the CTs rushing so badly....it is affecting the flow yaar...😭... hope they reduce the pace and show the beautiful bonds of KK-Suhana as have heard it is brilliant in OBS from the members out here and also of Ishaan-Suhana.... we need some meaningful tracks before this development of leaps yaar... why rushing so much???Confused
Feeling too much pressure on the unit for something... possibly the rush is due to the pressure put on them for TRPs else the replacement of that slot can easily happen with the new flow of serails coming every now and then.... but the charm goes away if they rush.... πŸ€”... the channel guys shud kindly understand this....😳
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Um , I will test myself today and will see wether I can stay away from commenting!!! Your updates sounds interesting and fun, will watch it later and will not comment !!! thanks shwets you save from rushing home. Don't worry guys atleast we would see all the family together and that's the best part of SGP . Sgp rocks but rocking in the wrong channel!! they do bully sometimes I have read about TL . But just as shwetha you I have faith in ZH and MB, they are a good team.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much for the lovely update Shweta. πŸ˜ƒYou always do such a good job. πŸ‘I am finding it hard to descibe what I saw.....don't know how to articulate. I'll try later...maybe.😭