Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I liked today's epi but not happy about the impending Cancer track. If that happens I'll have to quit watching this.
Thanks Shwetha for the update. I'm going to rely on you guys for the updates now so I can at least keep track of what's happening (in case I've to stop watching)πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rubal u were right regarding leaps....nways...beautiful update Shwets....
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i think its not the CVs...i think the channel wants the C track for TRPs now....that will definitely fetch them as the S track did....i wont blame the CVs completely now...

Chalo ....Happy Dayzz are over for us I GuessπŸ˜• 
Forgot to say Thanks for the UpdateπŸ˜‰
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@iruag....fingers crossed for C track...

@rubal...wah u read my updateπŸ˜†

thanks nishee, resham and jyoti...
Edited by Shwets1502 - 13 years ago
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update shwets πŸ˜ƒ
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hie shweta...firstly thank you for the update...hats off to you for  giving the updates regularly and that too so nicely...I was a silent member but have always read your posts...and i must say your posts always spread positivity no matter what SGP's condition is...

As for the episode...well...i might be the only one who didnt quite like it...like u said even i felt disconnected to it somehow...everything seemed to be rushed...couldnt get the feel...it was shown the same way in obs and frankly i didnt like it there too... this sudden time leap doesnt look quite convincing..The kk-suhana scene which we were waiting for is a long lost dream i guess...and now deepak-sanju track will also seem abrupt...as it is i wasnt quite liking it.I think this rush is to start the C track asap...but all this looks so abrupt..i hope they dont spoil panna track...as its the only thing i look forward to...otherwise i am not expecting anything...Like sheemadi said..i am looking forward to ragini's performance in this track and badimaa-suhana convos...if they show any...πŸ˜•.
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
.........one thing i want to tell................u.................πŸ˜‰shweta...........the...
................updaters..................of.........SGPIANS.πŸ˜ƒ....................ALWAYS
...................rocks.⭐️...................................febin...............u...........and laxmi....
.............are................gud..😳.nt..better..😲..no...best.πŸ˜ƒ...................updaters.....
..............on....dis.........
..............forum.....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘............
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: radpat25

Hie shweta...firstly thank you for the update...hats off to you for  giving the updates regularly and that too so nicely...I was a silent member but have always read your posts...and i must say your posts always spread positivity no matter what SGP's condition is...

As for the episode...well...i might be the only one who didnt quite like it...like u said even i felt disconnected to it somehow...everything seemed to be rushed...couldnt get the feel...it was shown the same way in obs and frankly i didnt like it there too... this sudden time leap doesnt look quite convincing..The kk-suhana scene which we were waiting for is a long lost dream i guess...and now deepak-sanju track will also seem abrupt...as it is i wasnt quite liking it.I think this rush is to start the C track asap...but all this looks so abrupt..i hope they dont spoil panna track...as its the only thing i look forward to...otherwise i am not expecting anything...Like sheemadi said..i am looking forward to ragini's performance in this track and badimaa-suhana convos...if they show any...πŸ˜•.

@bold...thanks a lot....to be honest...i just want to think positive abt this show...even if it goes a bit bad....but if it goes worse...even i cant stop myself...

now for the episode...yes the leap was very much forced...but if we see SGP in the past...there was never a rush...S track got great TRPs but after that there is a dip...S track was an emotional athyachar according to me....so now C track can get TRPs....CVs i think cant do anything when there is a lot o pressure...there is huge competition and SGP is in 7.30 slot...which means SP can easily change it...or may be give different slot....C track is like the CVs weapon to get more TRPs....lets wait and watch how it goes....

but KK-Suhana convo...i really want that one...we have never had a good convo between the two...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@tejas....thanks a lot for the compliment yar...febs and laxmi di are the best yar...they give superb updates...

@keenu..always welcome yar..
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR A GREAT UPDATE SHWETS