LOVE STORY OF TWO SOULMATES

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends after reading many ff's on abhaya i think of writting myself a love story on them. Though i am not a good writter but i would not dissapoint u friends. At first d introduction. Piya jaiswal:she is a very sweet girl.Piya is a type of girl who would not get lost in the crowd. Though she lost her mother at a very tender age she was not afraid of anything. Abhay Raichand:He comes of a very rude family. He is a very handsome guy whose one look makes all girls crazy . He has a dark secret which will be revealed in the story later. Misha dobrial:She is a tomboyish type girl. Misha is the younger sister of panchi and best friend of piya. Panchi dobrial:Panchi is a elder sister of misha.she is a very simple girl who does not give much interest in fashion. Arnab and Madhu dobrial:They are the parents of misha and panchi dobrial.They love their daughters very much. Chand and Haseena Raichand:They are the parents of abhay.chand and haseena takes their secret very seriously and keeps a strict eye on abhay. Kabir Singh rathod:He is one of the handsome guy in the college until abhay takes his spot. Though he is a flirt he always has a soft infact he love piya. He is a good friend of misha. Danish singh rathod:He is the elder brother of kabir. He is in a relationship with panchi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hope u friends like the introduction and do comment if i should continue.