Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sinha18

It was a nice episode and it is good that it was not a silent episode as it was in OBS because OBS one was supported and well balanced with Rabindra sangeet in that episode so in SGP they did a good jobπŸ‘

yea i really enjoyed to see...😊
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely......................πŸ˜ƒ...lovely....................episode.........sushaan's....rocksπŸ‘πŸΌ
......................love................u....ishaan....and....suhana.......from deep of ma heart ......  .
really.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ......ur.....
.................pairs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,are,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,made,,,,,in.....heaven......πŸ‘πŸ‘

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

no no all through the episode our dear suhana was laughing loudlyπŸ˜†

I seeπŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shakila2244

hyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now u happy na...i think....was show............sushaan's more scene liked OBS sereal...πŸ˜‰

You're right all the scene were lovely and Ragini's expressions .....haye...they are too good. I am not liking Ishaan's new hairstyle. You can tell the scenes were done randomly because the hair different from one scene to another.

For me it would have been an icing on the cake with a special cherry on top of KK hugged Suhana when he went over to her after he was pleasantly surprised. It would have shown how deeply proud he is of her and how much he loves her. We haven't had any KK-Suhana scenes. That emotional moment was much needed between KK-Suhana but the CV's don't seem to realise this.

The episode was lovely but I am feeling very uneasy. Its like everyithing is perfect, yet they're NOT! πŸ˜•
😭