Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: moonlight5

One thing must say.. our freddy got new shirt today..

looking handsome freddy sir with new shirt and goggles😎

that was the only good thing about today😉
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ACP sir believes in optimum utilisation...as DUO were absent Dr salunkhe became a sleuth, he too was seen looking for clues
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ah............. poor Dr. Salunkhe...................

Freddy got a new shirt............. that's okay.................

i decided to skip it after a lot of general knowledge class............. watching ur posts......... looks like i possibly did the right thing...........
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
absolutely right thing darknight
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
It was a nice episode. I won't say bad at all. New young brigade showed their charishmas. Thats really good news for the show. One day it had to do..

ACP lead his team so quite and extremely well. Dr. Salunke also make an impact. Vivek was excellent in his parts. Creative should use him much more in the show. Sachin was very nice..in fact the scenes of him and Kajol. Kajol as the single woman of CID and Forensics, has managed to make her foot on the show.

It was not a great episode. But its certainly watchable for everyone. It didn't went anywhere outside of plot like some previous episodes did.
anonymous7 thumbnail
the main thing that irritates me about this episode is the history class......😡😡😡😡

The team distribution is not good............

honestly speaking, tonight's Adalaat 2hr spcl was 1000 times better than this...............
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
I agree with you DK.. Adalat was far better than this CID episode. Firework is giving us a treat infact, Traveling spots and mysteries. One thing I must admit..they showed some good historical places.
anonymous7 thumbnail
we have Discovery Channel for the historical things................

CID is going to face competition from 3 crime shows on sony........... has FW forgotten that??
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No DUo...🤢..Where was Abhijeet and Daya ..Just in the last seen....WOw what a sucessfuul Series it is...And i have no words for Case Story.....
FW. This Kind of series is beyond our mind System, plz Come back to Normal Stories....
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Well Surya is FW's own show so CID doesn't need to think of them. Rest are KS and Adalat. Adalat is court room drama so its not giving tension. KS is the show who can give CID a tough day but fans are with CID.

So...what to worry about ?