Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

star571 They are hopeless. 

And yes the video was not worth uploading.

ya...😔
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Still, it's a requirement of the forum just like the written updates. Nandini, Bhav, hope you are on the job. There's nothing much to write, you can do it quite quickly.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: visrom

Still, it's a requirement of the forum just like the written updates. Nandini, Bhav, hope you are on the job. There's nothing much to write, you can do it quite quickly.

Yeah ðŸ¤¢

I will do my duty. Dont worry. I will have to watch the damm thing again to write it as I fell asleap in the middle and lost track . 

But I will do it. It will be a test of patience
Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah I'll do the update Vis ... just a little more time required !!! I've injured myself !!! Can't sit for long writing !!! I'll do by tomorrow pakka !!!

I missed yesterday's episode !!! Heard it didn't have duo almost at all !!! Chalo when CID started there wasn't any Duo .... yesterday in 500th case also almost no duo 😆

Edited by Bhavanab - 13 years ago
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The best part of the episode was the three thieves in the beginning finding the corpse of the guy while attempting to commit burglary, going straight to the police, admitting their attempted crime and leading them to the body. Wah, wah! It made me laugh for all the wrong reasons. ðŸ˜›

Apart from that, IMO, the less said about this episode the better.
Bhavanab thumbnail
i came online to read reviews .... I skipped the episode (Yippeee) and thought to check reviews and decide whether to see it online or not !!! I waise bhi can't see now ... injured my back and so can't sit for long !! anyways Saadrita your review makes me feel proud of my decision !!!!

I'm happy I skipped it and Nandini .... I seriously pity you as you've to do the written update !!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously Bhav...never before have I been so happy to have missed an episode.

No duo????? !!!!! This is AMAZING. When was the last time we didn't have Abhijeet AND Daya? Stolen Gun???? 😛
Bhavanab thumbnail
heheh yeah ,..... that's why I said .... when CID's first case came there wasn't any duo and that's the same with the 500th case 😆 !!!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

i came online to read reviews .... I skipped the episode (Yippeee) and thought to check reviews and decide whether to see it online or not !!! I waise bhi can't see now ... injured my back and so can't sit for long !! anyways Saadrita your review makes me feel proud of my decision !!!!

I'm happy I skipped it and Nandini .... I seriously pity you as you've to do the written update !!!

Yes I need all the sympathies.

We have criticized many episodes Bhavna. We have criticized 2009 episodes and some 2010 episodes. We have criticized Don's final revenge.

But to tell you the truth if Vis asked me to write an update on any of them I will not feel, ugh how will I write it

But today I am feeling just that

Bujt I have promised and I will write it
Bhavanab thumbnail
I can understand Nandini !!! I pity you indeed !!! I'll have to start writing !! Can't write in one go as can't sit for long and so I'm skipping the repeat of today's epi also !!!!

It's actually so sad to see this !!! We're being happy to skip an episode !!! Never thought such a day would come