Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Not only historical place they show bus dipo also.....they become tourist guide of Aurangabad
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the problem with KS is it's timing.............

11 pm is not a very good time.........
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't believe I am staying awake to post a review of this one. I am totally hopeless.
Well for the first time in life Ahi-Daya have stayed together completely- First as Mr India & then appeared all fo a sudden in the end by mistake.
The story was as simple as a nursey lesson. Acting by that Rita is simply horrible..she can put even you-know-who look like a powerhouse performer now.
Sachin- Well I would like to go & touch his feet & seek his blessings so that I get such huge energy stock as him.
Kajal was looking beautiful, her pony tail was performing simple harmonic motion as usual, oscillating 24 times per minute. That has increased after reaching Aurangabad.
Abhi-Daya should learn from Sachin on how to keep good attendance.
Fredy has got a new shirt.Yippee.!!! Or is he sharing Vivek's??
Tarika gave a mindblowing performance. Hats off. ๐Ÿ‘
ACP Pradyuan now knows the theives of Aurangabad by name!!!
The backgroud music was at its worst. I didn't get Salunkhe's explanation on the red spot.
Loved watching the monuments. FW will soon recieve requests from the tourism department of various states now.
The man from the Aurangabad police force did most of the brainstorming. CID was only giving him a lift in the Qualis to hop from place to place.
Overall Mindblowing episode. My mind has indeed blown off out of anger.
Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago

Hi Cidens.... This is my own opinion.... I m sorry if i hurt any ones feeling....
Waw yesterday i saw 5 min DUO (with there isharo ki bate) promo after waiting for 55 min.... (i m using word promo as yest there is no CID it is a tourism program going on)
I think, following r two strong opinions of FW peoples
1. CID's main asset is Duo but they thing it is a pair of sachin and kajal... Or salunke sir and acp sir Sorry to fans of this duos
2. Because of showing our duo together shows TRP is going down

Only one request to FW people.....
In a week make one episode with full of our DuO (here i m not asking for a good story as it is just too much for fw peoples) and the other episode do wht ever team distribution u want to do so that i can switch off my tv on that day......
Making this request as i can not stay away from duo.... And every fri and sat 10 to 11 i stear at tv just to saw duo movements and there unsaid dialogs (when there eyes and expressions speaks to each other, they just give a glance at each other, waw...)
I CANN'T STAY AWAY FROM DUO.... Pl accept my request

Prady
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, nice reviews. I just came to see and decide whether to see this one online and I am glad I missed, sorry avoided this one.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even I have decided to first look at the reviews and then decide whether to watch or not from now on. Anyways, I am having a hard time juggling studies with free time. I have to use my free time well.
subha. thumbnail
This chase series is turning out to be a bit boring.It seems that they are focussing more on highlighting the shooting location...not focussing on the plot.The stories aren't intriguing.CID going to different places to solve murder cases๐Ÿ˜•.And duo appeared in the episode for less time๐Ÿ˜”..Had the plot been good and strong,the episode could have been a good one..
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: star571

This chase series is turning out to be a bit boring..

Very mildly put. ๐Ÿ˜†

And hey!!! Where are Nipun's videos? Looks like even he's tired of the Chase series. Normally he's very prompt. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
subha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Very mildly put. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†maybe slight hope still existing that the last two episodes can turn out to be better
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
star571 They are hopeless. 

And yes the video was not worth uploading.